Weird cures for what ails you - Save a life!

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
Share your unusual cures here! Get better fast.

When I have an upset stomach I always drink a kind of ginger ale bottled locally, usually works. If that's not available, Sprite works too.

For a sinus infection, I take lots of Advil CS. Usually that helps me function enough to get through the day. The last time I saw my doctor she said that a neti pot can actually irritate the lining of your nose so to only use it once a week when sick so I've been doing that rather than using it twice a day. Acupuncture can also help alleviate sinus pressure.

KeyserBroze

Sleep is for people who run out of Cocaine
kiwifarms.net
Family remedy for headaches:
  1. Remove your shoes
  2. Hop up and down for a few minutes (in a clockwise motion, this is VERY important)
  3. Drink

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55

mulliganfarmer

kiwifarms.net
If you have a cold, the flu, a sore throat, chest infection or any other kind of lurgy, use this recipe:

*1-2 shots of good quality whiskey
*Roughly 250ml boiled water
*1-2 teaspoons of honey or sugar, honey is better for the throat but I hate the taste
*Juice of half a lemon

Mix them all together and drink. Repeat 3-5+ times, it will help you sleep until you are either no longer sick or just too drunk to care.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
If you have a cold, the flu, a sore throat, chest infection or any other kind of lurgy, use this recipe:

*1-2 shots of good quality whiskey
*Roughly 250ml boiled water
*1-2 teaspoons of honey or sugar, honey is better for the throat but I hate the taste
*Juice of half a lemon

Mix them all together and drink. Repeat 3-5+ times, it will help you sleep until you are either no longer sick or just too drunk to care.

I say cut everything out except the whiskey. Pour a nice glass

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
My uncles “hot- up” recipe:
-tablespoon of honey, unfiltered if possible
-two cups water
-splash of apple cider vinegar
-fresh cut ginger medallions about 2-3
Warm in a saucepan and stir. Opens up sinuses and clears throats.
He’d sometimes pour it into a mug with a teabag too if it was early and he needed caffeine. That adds a diuretic property to it and can help blood flow. Very basic.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love ginger as a cure for anything stomach-related. I always have ginger tea and various ginger candies around the house just cause. I also eat ginger candies if I'm feeling nervous. My stomach sometimes gets unsettled if I'm anxious so I would just eat a candy to help calm it, and now I associate the ginger as a calming thing.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find that ice tea mixed with lemonade (called an Arnold Palmer, at least around here) is good for when you just feel "bad" without any specific symptoms.

Reactions: Yolandi

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
When ever I feel a cold coming on I drink a gallon of OJ and switch to menthols or cloves. The OJ gives you a massive does of vitamin C and the acid kills a lot of germs living in your throat. The menthols/cloves provide an analgesic to reduce coughing. People laugh at me but it works, you can sub in an entire bag of Davids sunflower seeds for most throat problems since the salt content will kill off anything living in your throat and your ability to taste.
If I begin to feel feverish I'll do a crazy intense workout to bring up my core temp and then take a 3 hour nap. It doesn't work every time but I usually wake up feeling much better.

Reactions: Yolandi
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino