Weird Dreams Thread -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Bluebird

Carries the Sky on His Back
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I once dreamed I was being pursued by a baby with razor-sharp stainless steel dentures.
My brother had that dream once.
Also, last week i dreamed that he (my brother) bought the house across the street from us because the bathroom there was really nice and fancy. We only used the house for its bathroom.

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream I was hanging out with a bunch of random generic Kiwis but everyone's favorite Croatian Rapist Wannabe was also there for some reason. He actually said something funny and people laughed, but when he went for a fistbump he was rejected.

I think the message is Jesus Christ I spend way too much time reading these idiot forums.

Melkor

Kermit Suicide
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream last night that Slenderman was trying to get me and I was hiding in my kitchen. I couldn't talk about him otherwise he would show up by the windows over where my stove is, so I was huddled up and trying to explain to my mom why I was hiding.

Oh, I also ended up running him over before waking up.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just had a very long dream where I was trying to make a flight and had things block me from getting to the airport. It was Seattle international airport

MalWart

kiwifarms.net
I had a weird dream in which my brother and I dared ourselves to eat objects covered in the opposite person's jizz. I was forced to eat a copy of CWC's license that my brother came on, and my brother had to eat a turd covered in my jizz.

I honestly don't know what caused me to have such a fucked up dream. (No homo, BTW)

Bogs

She hates that dog
kiwifarms.net
I once had a dream where I posted something on the kiwi farms and every action I made gave it more and more dislikes, and I think I avoid this place for about 2-3 week afterwards.

Edit: My weirder dreams are dreams I wake up from and have to re-evaluate my life from. I ain't sharing those...

Last edited:

Motherboard

absolutely disgusting
kiwifarms.net
I recently had a dream that took place in my neighborhood, and I'd been doing god-knows-what when out of nowhere, my dad rushes to his gun closet and breaks the glass door instead of finding the key, in a mass fucking panic. My mother and sister aren't there.

As it turns out, there'd been some fucked up PSA on TV about staying indoors with all entrances barricaded no matter what. The reason for it was the twisted hellhound creature with, as I clearly remember, a sideways mouth that stretched from its muzzle to its chest. It ate my father.

Don't proofread your buddy's horror story before passing the fuck out.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I once had a dream where I posted something on the kiwi farms and every action I made gave it more and more dislikes, and I think I avoid this place for about 2-3 week afterwards.

Edit: My weirder dreams are dreams I wake up from and have to re-evaluate my life from. I ain't sharing those...
Dreams are just bullshit your brain generates when deciding what memories to discard and what to stow in long-term memory. Or something.

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream once where I was standing on a cartoony desert island and trying to capture and train an orca using a squirt gun.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just had a dream where I got drunk. It was terrible but in the dream I was thinking that I would rather just have sake than wine

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino