Weird Dreams Thread -

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had two really vivid and odd dreams in my life that I've never forgotten.

I had this dream when I was 16 and I still remember it to this day.

I was babysitting my younger brother. Took him to the grocery store and he starts talking to this strange dude. The guy is the most handsome man I've ever seen, but I immediately can sense that he is evil. Get my brother away and we go home. Soon after, there's a knock on the door. It's the same man and my brother lets him into the house. I tell him that he needs to leave immediately or I'll call the police. He tells me that if I do, I'll have to explain that and points to something. All I can see is the arm of a woman and I know by the look of it, she is dead. Don't know how or when, but he's planted a dead body in the house.

I don't know if he tells me this or if I just figure it out myself, but I finally realize that the good looking man is actually Satan. By now, I'm terrified but I know that we've got to get away from him. So, I call the police and for some reason decide that my best course of action is to drag the woman's naked body outside in the yard and yell for my neighbors. They all come running and Satan disappears. I report it to the cops and they believe me and eventually they track down Satan and arrest him. (Maybe they had a rosary and holy water or something -- but they do actually take him in to custody).

I'm planning to testify against him, even though my family is begging me not to because they are afraid. The night before the trial I go to the mall with my family and random people keep coming up to me and saying, "I'm with him. Wink. Wink." They don't actually wink -- they just say it. And it's all kinds of people. Young and old. Rich and poor. So many people come up to me and say "Wink, wink", like it's some kind of code. And then I realize how many people are actually in league with Satan in my small little town.

That's when I wake up in a cold sweat and I'm terrified.

In this dream, I am washing dishes at my kitchen sink. I've got one of those old fashioned curved coca cola glasses and I accidentally hit it against the faucet and break it. I suddenly hear a voice that says, "Remember this. This is important." I'm startled and I turn around to find out where the voice is coming from. I see no one. I hear the voice again say, "Remember this. This is important." The voice now sounds like it is coming above me. I'm starting to get freaked out. Then the voice says, "When you see this, you will know it is about to begin."

By now, I'm pretty frantic. I am asking, "Who are you? What do you mean it is important? What is going to start?" But the voice doesn't answer my questions. It just repeats the message: "Remember this. This is important. When you see this, you will know it is about to begin." I plead for the voice to explain and say I don't understand, but instead of answering, more voices join in. Soon there are at least a dozen voices all saying the same thing.

I'm terrified by now, so I run out my back door and I'm stopped in my tracks when I look up. There is a giant meteor that is huge and even though it looks close, I know that it is still several hours away from reaching me. And I realize that everyone is going to die.

The first thing I did after I woke up from this dream was throw away the curved coca cola glass that I owned because I knew if I ever broke it, I would have a panic attack. Logically I know it was only a dream, but it felt so real and terrifying that I didn't want to get paranoid about washing a stupid glass every time I used it.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Since I dream a lot, I might as well share a TL;DR one of the weirder ones here:

I lived with a guy who was probably 10 years younger than me. Me and the guy decided to investigate a local dish that was incredibly expensive - some weird, black and gooey almonds everyone seemed to love.

So we walked out into a field and found the factory of the company that made them - the factory was located in a run-down ruin that looked like some broken down fortress from the middle ages. In there, people in thick, dark-red robes were standing on supply lines and working. The guy and me climbed up onto the wooden beams near the ceiling and looked down to see what they were using to make those sweets.

It was babies. Infants. Stillborn or dead kids. Alive ones that still screamed. Embryos. They were all in a huge container and stuffed into machines that pressed them into an almond shape which then got neatly packed into little purple packages.

Somehow the workers there must have noticed us because they were all looking at us. We got scared and started running. Suddenly the police was behind us and threatened to shoot us. We ran. I hid behind a huge rock and thought I was safe. When I turned around, a tall blonde police woman was looking at me and shot me.

Then I woke up.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I accidentally fell asleep after work. At first, I had a normal (relatively speaking) dream about a killer chasing someone through a skyscraper; sometimes it was me, but most of the time, I was just watching. After a bit, though, it changed into something horrifying.

Proving once again that I spend too much time here, I was at home and fucking LadyALT was in my apartment for some reason, and she would not leave. She kept on talking and giggling about weird shit, getting up in my space and flopping around on my furniture, and there was literally no way to get rid of her. She could just push through locked doors and they'd swing open, walked through at least one wall, and turned into water and steam a few times. After awhile, she started insisting that my apartment was her apartment, that my bed was her bed, etc. I went to get my lease paperwork to prove that it was my apartment, and she turned into water and got into a pitcher to come with me for some reason. I couldn't find the paperwork, and she started to turn into steam in order to reform. I plugged the opening in the pitcher and had the idea to flush her down the toilet, which would apparently send her to Singapore. At that point the dream thankfully* transitioned into something else. I'm not sure why I never thought to call the police, since they're generally pretty effective at getting rid of pedos.

(:_(

*Instead of ALT, a Korean woman who was part of a cult and who was smearing shit on her face came back from Singapore, but at least she left my apartment, and went to harass two members of Congress and reflect on her own failed political career.

SPAAAAAAACE

Best enjoyed with our sister product: TIIIIIIIIIME
kiwifarms.net
I had a hot sauce themed GF. As in red hair, fiery personality, ate Tabasco with everything. No idea where that came from, aside from perhaps my own gravitation towards capsaicin.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Spastic Colon
Tags
None