Weird People You Went To School With - And where they are today

Scarboroughgirl

Verified Fangirl Account 🤍
kiwifarms.net
My class is around 30 kids. there is a girl named Naomi who is white as a piece of paper but thinks she's black. she tags her insta posts with things like #blackgirlmagic and #melanin, styles her brunette-red hair in dreads and afro styles, and constantly references being "a minority." she's about 5'0 and built like a moving truck, with an unfortunately mannish face. she's an lolcow of my school, but everyone treats her nicely and acts like her friend.

she stole a t-shirt from my sister last year, then tried to deny it to her face after being called out. her family is known around town for being thieves. she used to live in HI and CA and whinges about how hard her childhood was and how her mom is emotionally/physically abusive.

she's a pathological liar with a fucking ugly personality. to cap it all off, she's in a junior military program and we never hear the end of it. the irony of someone joining the armed forces where people are supposed to be honorable, honest citizens (some aren't but still) when they are the epitome of a bitchy spoiled brat is too much for me and my sister sometimes.

plus I find it hard to believe she can pass any physical fitness tests they throw at her because I've never seen her do a push up and she sits out in yoga class.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My class is around 30 kids. there is a girl named Naomi who is white as a piece of paper but thinks she's black. she tags her insta posts with things like #blackgirlmagic and #melanin, styles her brunette-red hair in dreads and afro styles, and constantly references being "a minority." she's about 5'0 and built like a moving truck, with an unfortunately mannish face. she's an lolcow of my school, but everyone treats her nicely and acts like her friend.

she stole a t-shirt from my sister last year, then tried to deny it to her face after being called out. her family is known around town for being thieves. she used to live in HI and CA and whinges about how hard her childhood was and how her mom is emotionally/physically abusive.

she's a pathological liar with a fucking ugly personality. to cap it all off, she's in a junior military program and we never hear the end of it. the irony of someone joining the armed forces where people are supposed to be honorable, honest citizens (some aren't but still) when they are the epitome of a bitchy spoiled brat is too much for me and my sister sometimes.

plus I find it hard to believe she can pass any physical fitness tests they throw at her because I've never seen her do a push up and she sits out in yoga class.

She sounds like a classic Army or Navy enlisted chick, tbh

Womanhorse

Neigh Sayer
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, there was an incredible amount of freaks at my highschool despite it being in a mostly conservative, suburban town. Guess Ill start with the one I was forced to interact with constantly.

We had an emo Indian weeb who was constantly trying to be cool and insisted on having us call him Ichigo. Used to take the blades off pencil sharpeners and hide them in his sleeves in case he needed to "assassinate" the preppy kids or people he hated. Was also obsessed with memes and constantly used them unironically He also wore the same goth sweater every day, and refused to wash it sinced it would "affect his stealth abilities". I dont think he ever bathed to be honest, so his stench was utterly legendary. Especially for an Indian guy.

Dude was also dating my friend throughout highschool. Ill call them E for now. Dont know what E saw in him, or if her nose was just not functioning. But Ichigo was always hovering around him saying he's her "guardian" and growling at anyone who came close to E. This included me and E's other friend, or just about anyone who could potentially bring E to her senses about this freakazoid and seperate them. Guess he was afraid he'd never get pussy again if she left him or something. Or his stench alone blinded her.

I dont remember too many specific incidents atm but he was regarded as a try hard and fucking annoying. I do recall he'd constantly be asking to move his classes around so he was always with E. Claimed his soul would literally dry up without her. He also thought he was some amazing super genius and everyone else just wanted his help. So he was always interupting class to inerject with shit everyone knew, some cleaver meme related to the material or inserting himself into group study sessions to try and seem smart while he was botching up whatever work was being done. I imagine he did this to inflate his own ego, and impress his brainwahsed gf at the same time. Couple that with the musk of last years curry and axe body spray whefting around the classroom and people want absolutely nothing to do with him.

Having to put with this twat's shit for 4 years will break a person. And eventually, when he threatened to spirutally rape E's other friend (who had feelings for her) for looking at her too long, I broke. I went to confront him and instead he challenged me to a fight after school. Gave some big anime speach about it, winner gets to steal the other's soul or something. Figured I'd humour the guy by accepting it. Once school was done I made my way over to the forest to get my ass spiritually kicked. He literally hid behind a tree stuml, threw a shaperner razor at me and Naurto ran towards me with an autistic warcry to begin the 'fight'.

I should mention I was a rugby player in high school. And held a few weight lifting records. So you can pretty much guess how well this went over for him. Clocked him square in the face, and managed to actually knock him out. E came to her senses and broke up with him a few days later, and I got off without any charges since it was self defence. Ichigo spent the rest of the school year in the back of the class looking beyond defeated and with his hood constantly hiding his face. Word eventually got out that he was utterly devistated by a single girl-punch and whatever dignity he had left was shattered. He would avoid me for the rest of the year and people claimed to be my friend just to make him leave them alone.

As far as Im aware he still lives with his parents and dropped out of college. Can't even keep a job down either. He did work at a call center (lol) but was fired for being incompetent.

deadcowcultist

pretend like you know me
kiwifarms.net
First year of uni a flatmate pulled out of our housing arrangement so we just got a random to take over the room.
The lad we got would spend most of his time on IRC and used to drink copious amounts of that stones ginger wine, while playing ff7 and ultima online.
He thought he was the shit, would barge into your room all boozy, tell you all about how great he was with the ladies, and in high school his teacher was always trying to hook up with him, apparently she was super hot, but he was cool and always turned her down.
I had a class with his twin sister, who was pretty chill, went out for some drinks after class once and she told me that they were home schooled, Their mom was pretty hot.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
First year of uni a flatmate pulled out of our housing arrangement so we just got a random to take over the room.
The lad we got would spend most of his time on IRC and used to drink copious amounts of that stones ginger wine, while playing ff7 and ultima online.
He thought he was the shit, would barge into your room all boozy, tell you all about how great he was with the ladies, and in high school his teacher was always trying to hook up with him, apparently she was super hot, but he was cool and always turned her down.
I had a class with his twin sister, who was pretty chill, went out for some drinks after class once and she told me that they were home schooled, Their mom was pretty hot.

LOL NOOOOOOO that's messed up

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
I had small circle of friends that mainly consisted of a few D&D spergs & SCA nuts, a proto-survivalist (my private theory is they based Tremors Burt after his dad), my best friend's older punk brother, and myself.

But then there was a trio of pothead hangers-on that essentially copied the mannerisms and habits of whoever they happened to be around. All of them wore fedoras at one point or another, and publicly discussed their Final Fantasy or Dragonlance waifus. One had a legit third nut, but that's a different weird for a different thread.

This particular minion had idolized Peter Steele before I met them, which he somehow figured counted for mega cool points in my book, being that I was the school rivethead.
I initially didn't care either way about the band; but after hearing Bloody Kisses on repeat for months, my distaste for them became Pavlovian, to the point I didn't actually give Type-O a critical listen until Steele died.

So.....

"Big Jilm" (as I had so dubbed) threw himself into the minion-role, which to a point was useful; in that he was a hulking mook with tard strength & complete lack of imagination.
For a while, I became invisible, having to never actually go for smokes or beer, run messages, or make a social appearance anywhere. I could send Big Jilm, who would literally take a notepad with him to observe and report back.
In that aspect, he really was an idiot-savant, being able to constantly take accurate notes without anybody noticing (or caring).

The weirdness set in when he began bringing back unbidden notes on odd things; a random girl who had mismatched earrings, a teacher talking about his truck repairs, a particular tile in the latrine with mold growing around it, etc.
Before long they became more intricate, sprinkled with details & plots impossible for a non-omniscent mook to know, and even before he'd gotten to that point, I'd tried divesting him of that job as a minion.

It didn't take.
I created a monster.

Soon I was being swamped with handwritten or mechanically typed reports in a Gestapo-esque format, left in unavoidable places he termed "drops" (fed thru car windows left ajar, under the house side-door, taped to my bike frame, etc); all inspired by his spergout after finding a big picture-book about the SS and Abwehr.

Then his "reports" started to contain details about people knowable only to a mook hiding in the bushes.
At night. Alone.

Part 2, up later.

Last edited:

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
"The Minioning"

Part Deuce

It wasn't long before Big Jilm was spotted and identified; not in a criminal way, but his jig was definitely up. He may have been ace at surreptitious note-taking, but he had a negative grasp on cover/concealment, despite the group's best efforts (as school outcasts & pot smokers, we took going unnoticed seriously).

Though the school (which was fairly tiny) knew Big Jilm was my gopher that imitated & followed me around whenever possible; I made no effort to hide my growing distaste & disdain for his presence. But crucially, the school administrators and our tiny burg's only two cops, either didn't know or didn't care.

At this point, I was well known for being the ex-military brat from a different state, shunning interaction with all but a few close friends, most of whom we're either older or from outside the county. It didn't help that, unlike my nerd, gawfik & punk counterparts, my favored clothes and music were inherently "militaristic".

Around a year after we met, Big Jilm called in a bomb-threat to the school (from inside the school), and was immediately nailed after being overheard at the cafeteria payphone. He was found to be in possession of mapped, annotated, and completely autistic plans to take over the school.

It detailed our group using "silvered" laser pointers that somehow would fry skin and start fires, moving freight cars from a siding to block police access (cops don't off-road?), gassing everyone in the auditorium with every fire-extinguisher fr within the school (set off simultaneously?), and the epic escape on zodiac boats down the river that ran behind our school.

Being so named, we all were paid multiple visits by Agent Snuffy Smith and the two local boys, who especially wanted to know if I had put Big Jilm up to the whole thing. For every note that he had passed to me, he had at least two more undelivered, which were responses to replies that I never made. Jilm also mentioned some pretty serious military hardware that I was going to provide, the expense of which was totally plausible, given my minimum wage shit job at the local plastics plant.

It took a fair bit of righteous indignation, flank-flaying laughter, imaginative verbiage, sailorly adjectives, and a lot of swearing on my part, before they somewhat accepted my disavowal of the whole thing; while simultaneously watching my every move & interaction until finally leaving the AO for good. It also turned out that being associated with Burt Gummer Jr. didn't help, when his familial ties to certain militia groups came to light. Waco and Columbine had just happened, so the krieg lights shone hard on everything we did.

It was then a hellish year being suspect in orchestrating not only Big Jilm's bomb-threat & other plans, but also every peeping-tom incident (real or imagined), unsolved burglary, and uncaught trespassing; many even before I moved to the area. Eventually, Big Jilm was adjudicated as being a mentally defective who fell short of being a Rain Man, and he was thence disappeared to a school for wayward mooks.

Until he was thrown out(?), somehow hobo'ed his way back to town from across the country, disowned by his family, and then proceeded to inadvertently fuck up my action, almost on the daily.

End of Part 2

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They let anyone join the JROTC in my high school, so it got to the point where about 60% of the JROTC students were either mentally or physically disabled because JROTC participation gave some kind of transcript-boosting elective credit without any rigorous academic coursework or mandatory physical exertion involved.

There was even one obese hambeast confined to a motorized wheelchair that was in the JROTC, so fat you could not even determine the gender (the triple chin completely covered up the style of uniform necktie), so we called it "Mechanized Infantry". I coined the name one day, and it stuck.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
I went to school with a guy who already had a few strikes against him when he enrolled. He came from a poor, broken home because his old man was in prison for murder, and on top of that he had a severe learning disability. But life really kicked him in the balls years before when he was named. He was Christened the same as the main character in a well known horror movie franchise that came out a few years after he was born. So this poor sap had no chance in that circle of Hell known as high school.

His coping mechanism was to be known for this weird thing where his lanky ass would scale corners in the building by wedging his hands and feet on opposite sides and climb up to window overhangings and stair cases. That was his one talent, he could risk breaking his neck to get to a spot bullies couldn't get their hands on him... until he inevitably was forced down. No idea what happened to him, think he dropped out. Hope he put his "talent" to use... and maybe changed his name.

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
I went to school with a guy who already had a few strikes against him when he enrolled. He came from a poor, broken home because his old man was in prison for murder, and on top of that he had a severe learning disability. But life really kicked him in the balls years before when he was named. He was Christened the same as the main character in a well known horror movie franchise that came out a few years after he was born. So this poor sap had no chance in that circle of Hell known as high school.

His coping mechanism was to be known for this weird thing where his lanky ass would scale corners in the building by wedging his hands and feet on opposite sides and climb up to window overhangings and stair cases. That was his one talent, he could risk breaking his neck to get to a spot bullies couldn't get their hands on him... until he inevitably was forced down. No idea what happened to him, think he dropped out. Hope he put his "talent" to use... and maybe changed his name.

Freddy Kreuger or Michael Meyers?

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was the 'weirdo' kid from kindergarten until 11th grade, but looking back, I wonder if there was some memo that everyone but me got. I say this because most everyone I knew chose to follow a real traditional corporate trajectory. I meet my old school mates from time to time on the street, and I have yet to meet one who seems happy. Nobody stepped outside of what was expected of them, it's like they all fit one of several molds. The people who seemed so destined for great things, they stopped somewhere, or they made bad choices.
I feel like a light went out somewhere.

I edited for clarity. I'll use drafts next time.

Last edited:
U

UF 404

kiwifarms.net
There was this kid in my first grade class. Looking back, he definitely had some sort of learning/mental disability, but as a kid I didn't really understand that stuff. I sat next to him at lunch one day, and offered to give him a gusher in exchange for one of his gummy bears. He agreed, happily took my gusher, and then freaked out when I tried to take one of the gummy bears he said I could have. When you're 6, this is an unspeakable betrayal.

Also, he really liked chickens. Was always talking about how he wanted to hug one. And beating him in tag was very easy, since all you had to do was tell him there was a dinosaur behind him and he'd completely stop to look for it (he fell for it every time, despite him always trying it on us). After that school year was over, none of us ever heard from him again.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
I was the 'weirdo' kid from kindergarten until 11th grade, but looking back, I wonder if there was some memo that everyone but me got. I say this because most everyone I knew chose to follow a real traditional corporate trajectory. I meet my old school mates from time to time on the street, and I have yet to meet one who seems happy. Nobody stepped outside of what was expected of them, it's like they all fit one of several molds. The people who seemed so destined for great things, they stopped somewhere, or they made bad choices.
I feel like a light went out somewhere.

I edited for clarity. I'll use drafts next time.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
I have a few weird kids in school right now.

There was this one girl named Millie, who was pretty okay right up until seventh grade, when she all of a sudden just went like off the walls bonkers. She started dressing crazy and acting weird, always trying to get people's attention. She proudly declared that she was a lesbian in eighth grade, and then retracted her statement when she realized that literally nobody gave a shit. She kept on trying to up the ante until it all came to head in freshman year and she claimed that she'd slept with the older brother of one of the boys in our grade who had graduated last year and he got her pregnant, which naturally he swore up and down wasn't true.

Millie then just fucking stopped coming to school for a while, and then came back claiming that she'd gotten an abortion. About a month after everything went down, her parents pulled her out of school and dropped her into a military academy. Turns out she'd been lying about the whole fucking thing in another pathetic attempt to get attention, and her parents had finally gotten sick of her shit. it was pretty funny tbh. The poor guy who she'd claimed knocked her up was vindicated, but those few months when everyone thought he was a massive sleazeball really stressed him out and I think he joined the military to get away from all the shit. Poor dude.

The other is this kid named Josh, who's always been a weirdo. He's super fat trailer trash and he always used to make weird noises while sitting in class and it always annoyed the shit out of my easily distracted ass. In like fourth grade he made a new year's resolution to ask out every girl in the grade, and he got rejected by everyone, including yours truly. I remember he just sprinted up to me one day on the playground and was like "HEYANONYOUWANNABEMYGIRLFRIEND?", scaring the shit out of me and I proceeded to screech like a cat and run away from him as fast as I could.

He dropped off the face of the Earth in freshman year (like legit nobody knew where the fuck he went) but then ACT testing rolled around about a week ago and he was in the room where I was taking my test. Turns out he's going to the vocational school that our school district has. He simultaneously looks exactly the same as when I last saw him but also like a 40 year old alcoholic father.

Then there's Chaslyn. Oh boy. This girl thinks she's like crazy sexy and popular when she's just.... not. She posts on instagram like she's a vlogger or some shit and acts like she's super smooth when she's got all the smoothness of a piece of sandpaper. She also walks really weirdly. She stomps everywhere and her footsteps are loud as shit, and it gets worse when she's in heels. I'm pretty sure she's at least a little exceptional.

Me and my best friend had the unfortunate luck to be placed with her in a group when my school choir went on a trip to NYC, which meant we had to share a room with her and be with her pretty much the whole trip. It wasn't as bad as we thought it was gonna be (though it was still awkward as all hell) until the last night, when our toilet broke (which I'm like 98% sure was her fault, by the way) and I was in the shower. I was trying to wash some makeup off my face because I'd ran out of wipes when she banged on the bathroom door asking if she could come in to take a piss. I said no, because one, I was in the fucking shower, and two, the toilet was busted.

Didn't think anything of it until later, when she again, knocked and said she had to go, and I gave the same answer. Later I got out of the shower and was putting my pjs on when I heard the sound of what sounded like a bottle of water being poured on the carpet and my best friend screeching "WHAT THE FUCK, CHASLYN" at the top of her lungs. I threw my shit on quick, came out to see what happened, and it turned out she'd fucking pissed on the carpet.

I was so mad I could have seen red. I chewed the shit out of her, asking her why the fuck didn't she just go over to the people next door's room, since everyone on our floor was from our school, she's in high school she should know better by now, why the fuck she thought holding it that long was a good idea, and finally, what the fuck were we gonna say to housekeeping, jesus christ. My bff said that that's the maddest she's ever seen me, lmao. We made her clean it up and write an apology note to leave behind for housekeeping. Both me and my friend felt so sorry for the poor schmuck that had to clean/fix everything she'd messed up. I'm so glad that was our last night. We didn't speak to her in the morning and I remember our neighbors asked us what the fuck happened last night because they heard my bff's scream and the subsequent chew-out from me. Afterwards we got on the bus and went home, never to forget that last terrible night on what had been an otherwise fun trip.

I've got a few more weirdo stories if anyone wants to hear them, but I think this post is pretty long already lmao

Last edited:

Socrates

Yo this hemlock is actually bussin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a guy a year under me when I took PE my senior year. He was a scrawny short kid who wore the same hoody every single day. Pretty much the archetypal "school shooter" looking guy. I would occasionally talk to him because we we're both fairly nerdy but sometimes he would go off on really troubling rants about how "we should just kill all the stupid people" and how "Hitler could have got it right". Needless to say I continued being nice to him just in case.

I remember vividly one day we were playing floor hockey in the gym, we were on the same team and he was going off on how "the girls shouldn't even play, men are superior blah blah blah". He was our goalie and quite literally within 5 minutes of him rattling off on his incel rant the most stereotypical dumb valley bitch in the class scored a goal on him. He shut up about that topic from then on. Really a smart guy, he was always programming games from scratch onto his graphing calculator. The one I remember most is a semi functioning prototype of pokemon red. I think he works at a grocery store now.