Weird People You Went To School With - And where they are today

The Penultimate Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I went to an all-boys secondary school, and at the induction day one kid wore what could only be described as a sailor suit and over the years concocted many excellent lies. He claimed to own a Nintendo 64 (before they'd even been released in Japan) given to him because he set a world record score at Street Fighter 2, but always forgot to bring any evidence. He did once bring a photo of his model girlfriend though, which was actually a picture taken in a park showing a random woman walking past. He also designed a car and took a picture of it to his local Toyota dealer, who liked it so much they put it into production.

His family were also very odd religious types who refused to let him attend any after school events. Wouldn't surprise me if he's now either living as a woman or part of some cult.

FuckedUp

Done with this autism chamber
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't as "out there" as most of these, but there was this new kid in eighth grade who pretty much got a schoolwide reputation as an IRL lolcow. He was previously homeschooled which definitely explains a ton of this, but it's not like middle schoolers cared. I know we were assholes.

From the start of the year, he constantly talked about kid's stuff like the annoying orange and the croods (this was 2013-14) and said the stuff everyone else liked was "demonic" and should be banned. He was also obsessed with dinosaurs and dragons and got upset very easily over people making fun of them.

In math class a couple weeks into the year, the teacher was out of the room and someone was walking around showing everyone "8==)" on his calculator. When he saw it, he exclaimed "it's a dinosaur bone!" I was also in that class so I got to witness it first-hand. Then there was this time he explained in great detail how there was an alternate dimension full of dinosaur cyborgs planning to take over ours.

He also sucked up to teachers constantly, reminding them of the homework and snitching. There was this kid who sometimes walked up behind people and said "boo," which never upset anyone, but when he did it to him he literally fucking screamed and got him in trouble. He actually wondered why everyone was always pissed at him for "doing the right thing" :roll:

Also, he just acted like a 7-year-old, uncontrollably laughing at unfunny shit (even for 13/14-year-olds) and making weird facial expressions to try being funny.

What didn't fucking help at all was that whenever people made fun of him, he got mad and really defensive in a way that drew as much attention to himself as possible. Eventually he started crawling under lunch tables to "spy" on us saying things about him.

He didn't show up in high school the next year, so I'm guessing he went back to being homeschooled for obvious reasons.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
We had a whole family of homeschooled kids move into my school junior year. They were all extremely fucking weird. The one who was my age talked in this bizarre accent that I can only describe as a cross between British cockney and a stereotypical old time southern plantation owner. This was in the midwest, and neither of his siblings talked like this. One memory that sticks out vividly was the time he was giving a presentation in English class. He couldn't get the CD player he was using to work, and then went on this tirade about modern technology and how record players were superior. Like I said, fucking weird. Not even autistic weird, just weird.

His younger brother was just a straight up aspie. The most normal of the three was their sister who was on the speech team with me. High strung, but she could at least carry on a conversation. Kind of a cutie pie tomgirl thing going on, but I wouldn't dare get near it.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
This isn't as "out there" as most of these, but there was this new kid in eighth grade who pretty much got a schoolwide reputation as an IRL lolcow. He was previously homeschooled which definitely explains a ton of this, but it's not like middle schoolers cared. I know we were assholes.

From the start of the year, he constantly talked about kid's stuff like the annoying orange and the croods (this was 2013-14) and said the stuff everyone else liked was "demonic" and should be banned. He was also obsessed with dinosaurs and dragons and got upset very easily over people making fun of them.

In math class a couple weeks into the year, the teacher was out of the room and someone was walking around showing everyone "8==)" on his calculator. When he saw it, he exclaimed "it's a dinosaur bone!" I was also in that class so I got to witness it first-hand. Then there was this time he explained in great detail how there was an alternate dimension full of dinosaur cyborgs planning to take over ours.

He also sucked up to teachers constantly, reminding them of the homework and snitching. There was this kid who sometimes walked up behind people and said "boo," which never upset anyone, but when he did it to him he literally fucking screamed and got him in trouble. He actually wondered why everyone was always pissed at him for "doing the right thing" :roll:

Also, he just acted like a 7-year-old, uncontrollably laughing at unfunny shit (even for 13/14-year-olds) and making weird facial expressions to try being funny.

What didn't fucking help at all was that whenever people made fun of him, he got mad and really defensive in a way that drew as much attention to himself as possible. Eventually he started crawling under lunch tables to "spy" on us saying things about him.

He didn't show up in high school the next year, so I'm guessing he went back to being homeschooled for obvious reasons.

Did anyone tell this kid that dragons were demonic, just to mess with him?

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my college days I was aquainted with someone called Loper. That's not an unfortunate nickname that she was given, she voluntarily wanted to be called Loper.
Let's start with her physically, since initially she was only a strange sight that I would come across while waiting for my ride after class. Imagine the final boss of butch lesbians, dressed like the sort of dude who's main passions in life are Ted Nugent and truck driver culture.
She had big ol' titties that were down to her waist which emphasized her strange body shape, which was even further emphasized by her strange lumbering gait (more on that in a bit). She was hunched over and yet still very tall and quite stocky. Her face too had an odd shape, like her head itself was really small. Her hair really defies explaination- it was like a really curly, long skullet that she later added a very sparce fouxhawk to. The top wasn't totally gone and therefore not a true skullet, but it was very, very thin and by the time she got the fouxhawk she had very little to work with on top. And it all looked very wet 100% of the time She had the sort of presence that made you immedietly think that she was going to start hollering at you for some reason, she just possessed angry trailer trash energy. I should also mention that she's probably in her late 50's or so. Her wife, who've I've seen a few times, looks far more normal other than being 6'6 and built like a linebacker. She just looks perpetually exhausted and haggard.

I later had the great fortune of being in a few classes and extracurricular things with Loper. She wasn't really that terrible but she only had two main ways of communicating- a gruff and surly grumble or straight up hollering like your drunk aunt. She's one of those students that had been at the college forever and just takes classes to be doing something with her life, so many of the teachers knew her. She's just roll in to say hi to teachers in the middle of their lessons and you could see the exasperation in their faces as they tactfully tried to shoo her out.
It was in that time that I learned a few things about her- First, Loper. It's a play on her last name, Lopez. She insists that everyone call her that.

Second, she does have some kind of learning disability. And it's quite bad. She once tried to get one of her teachers in trouble with the administration for calling her illiterate. Thing is, she's fucking illiterate. She can't read and she can barely write. I didn't realize how bad until she asked me to make a club poster for her. She gave me a copy she made herself and it was horrifying how badly written it was. Everything, even our college's name, was spelled wrong. It was like a 7 year old had wrote it. Suddently the weird head shape and the hollering made a lot more sense.

Third thing I learned is that she has multiple sclerosis, which is sad. I know a few other people who deal with it and it sounds shitty, and hers seemed to escalate very quickly. At first she had that weird gait, which later lead to her needing a cane. This also lead to her stumbling and smashing her head on things when she fell, and this poor woman didn't need to have any more brain damage than she already had. Later on it got to the point where she was in a power chair, so she could careen down the halls in her scooter decorated with a ton of Ninja Turtles merch.
Oh, did I forget to mention that she's obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Ninja turtles shit all over the scooter, all over her keychain and backpack, every single project in our bronzecasting class was some kind of damn ninja turtle created with her 7-year-old level of art skills. I might have photos somewhere, I'd have to dig to find them. Wish I had a photo of her, she's really something.

Random funny moment- Sometime during the Ebola outbreak she randomly bellowed out (during a group meeting thing) that Obama was responsible for the whole U.S Ebola situation.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I went to a Collegiate Institute (academic and arts focussed). Me and all my friends picked lockers in the back hall because it was right beside the smoking pit. (Yes, I'm old). Anyhow, the school had a program to integrate tards tucked away at the back, where our lockers were. One gigantic tard with no ears would sneak up behind you , scream "MACHO MAN!!!!" and try to wrestle you. Name was Paul. There was also a hypersexual pair of twins(twin tards) one of whom had a massive crush on my buddy Joe. When leaving him notes "from her" in his locker failed to have the desired effect, I left one "from him" in hers, with professions of lust, and including his parents landline # and address. She harrassed him for weeks. It was worth every drop of blood and bruise I paid for that one. My favorite target was Stephen. OG autist from 1970's vintage. The trick with him was to be nice and converse with him, and then call him "Mike" during the chat. He'd chimp TF out and have to be restrained by his wranglers while the triggerman would protest " I don't know what's wrong, we were just talking about cars" or the like. Good times.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Excuse me, I currently have some brain damage.
kiwifarms.net
I grew up with one really, really weird kid that I'll call Mike. This was before anime, furries and all that so he wasn't weird in that way. I think we were in the same class from 4th grade up to 9th but I didn't know him, no one really did. He had a really nutty single mom and these days she would be a fibromyalgia sufferer, anti-vaxxer, allergic to electricity and munchhausen-by-proxy type of mom. She made it hard for him to make friends because he could only have one friend over at the time, during specific hours and outside of school he could only go out at specific hours for certain lengths of time. That clashed completely with how everyone else lived, everyone else were free-range kids that gathered in groups. Going to Mike's would mean that a single person from the group would split off and go there, and his mom was nutty and controlling, so no one wanted to go.

Mike gave off tremendous amounts of nervous energy and his mom made it impossible for him to integrate and socialize, everyone realized that. He was the only one exempt from any rough play, heckling and bullying. Even the chunky nerd that wore a suit to class got dropped on his head a couple of times or was the victim of "fag in the cage". Not Mike, if someone from another class tried to do something everyone from my class ganged up on that guy. It's weird to feel absolute pity for someone when in 6th grade, which is roughly around the age you start to develop a more nuanced sense of morality and empathy. Me and many other classmates tried to be nice to him, but it was hard.

The last time I saw him was when finishing 9th grade, we went to different high-schools after that, but it wasn't the last time I heard from him. 10-12 years after that he called me, he had dug up my number even though I was living in a different country. He had questions about how to get past a certain part of a videogame. I know that was just an opener to start a conversation, it was still weird, I recommended gamefaqs because I hadn't played the game.

As an adult I finally understood how fucked up his mom made him. How do you have a conversation with a Norman Bates type of person you didn't really know and haven't seen in a decade? Still living at home with mom? Have you killed any prostitutes lately? He's a lost cause.

Positive outcomes:

Another weird kid was a strange fat guy with a bad haircut, his parents were turbo-religious, some kind of hardcore pentecostal type of thing so most things were off-limits to him. His only friend was a dude with a majestic dad-bod at 14, he was skinny-fat with a gut and wore Adidas pants before it was cool. A brave choice during puberty. He also had a bad haircut and aspired to work at a gas-station, an attainable goal. They merged into our class at 8th grade I think.
Quite the couple, IO is a good representation of them standing next to each other.

Teen-dad-bod turned out to be the Diego Maradona of local soccer, despite not training with any of the youth teams because his family was poor, he just trained in his backyard by himself and playing pickup games (that's the beauty of soccer). It was quite the shock when in gym he almost shuffled across the field with the ball and the best dudes with sports dads that put them in soccer at age 6 couldn't do shit. He wasn't great at scoring goals but he could carry the ball across the field and pass it to someone that could. I think he went on to play division B or C for a while, none of the other guys accomplished that.

His friend, the strange fat guy with a weird religious upbringing had a huge crush on one of the more popular girls in our class, not the trashy ones but the one of two that had some class. He realized that being a weird fat sperg wouldn't get him anywhere so he started working out and doing normal things. 4-5 years later after 9th grade, when visiting my hometown, I ran into him. I didn't recognize him, how could I, but he recognized me and he was fucking ripped. Like Daniel Craig in that Bond movie where they actually sold a popsicle out of him coming out of the water, or Hugh Jackman at his swolest. That's when he explained that he understood that he needed to change to have a chance. Did he get a chance at her? No, but he got a new life and didn't feel like he lost anything.

Mad respect to him, he was on the road to potential lolcow in 8th-9th grade, in fifteen years he could have been like that german dragon guy, and he completely turned that around.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Gather round ladies and gentlemen and let me tell you the tale of a a kid I grew up and went to school with. a kid named steve

Steve started out a fairly normal kid when we met in elementary school around 1994. He did all the normal things a kid that age does, liked nintendo and computer games, lego and had a great deal of talent when it came to drawing. Remember this as it will be important later in the story. So, we lived close to each other, were put next to each other in the same class and had similar interests so naturally we became friends. Things went pretty much as you'd expect them to for the next few years. Though back in 94 he did get in shit for sneaking onto an on location set when they were shooting an episode of the x files and fucking up a scene (they were filming like a mile from my house at the time) It was the first season episode 'shapes' if anyone is wondering

Flash forward a few years to the fall of 1997 and things start to change. At first it was just behavior that was a bit strange, like when he would wander the woods behind his apartment complex looking for something. Nobody ever found out exactly what it was he was looking for and he never said what it was himself but he always had this deadly serious look and acted like he was some commando that was expecting to get discovered and shot at any second if you know what I mean. Around the same time, during school hours, he would hang around a small corner of the field during recess and lunch hours, because there was an old drainage sewer manhole entrance there that hadn't been touched probably in years by that point. He seemed to think there was something very special about the area and would guard it like a hawk, eating his lunch while standing on it and scanning the schoolyard with his eyes for what I assume was anybody coming over to screw with it, which nobody to my knowledge ever did. He referred to this as 'the mystery' and that he was 'guarding it from interlopers' to pretty much everybody. Teachers included. Though at the time and being a kid I don't think anybody really took it seriously as a red flag and assumed it was some weird game he came up with. There were other red flags that in retrospect are obvious but wtf do kids know right, like the time we went on a march break ski trip. He pissed himself while he was asleep and when we all woke up, went skiing as though nothing happened. He didn't change his clothes, piss included the entire week. Keep in mind we were living in an RV for the week we were there and let that unpleasantness sink in

During the previous few years steve had been honing his artistic skills quite a bit and at one point, I want to say a month or so before all the christmas stuff really hit into high gear our teacher noticed his talent and asked him to do the artwork for a sort of comic to promote the school, as part of some school wide project to bring all the classes together for various parts of it and promote the school in general to parents and all that, to be shown off at a school christmas fair just before everyone went on christmas break. He agreed and the teacher talked with him a bit about it and, as it later came out, he never really gave steve any specific instructions on what the content of the comic he was drawing was actually supposed to be

and boy was that a mistake. Buckle up kids because this is where shit starts to get real

So a few weeks go by and the fair I mentioned is a few days away and steve comes to class one day happy as hell and clearly quite proud of himself, and announces to several people that he has finally finished his comic, adding that he decided to go a bit beyond what was initially asked for because he had alot of ideas that he wanted to put to paper, or something to that effect. Seems reasonable right? So the teacher tells him to go take some time to set up all his work over at the library where the rest of the classes had set all their stuff up because that was where the fair was pretty much going to be centered around, for all the students, parents, staff, etc.. to see when they came in for the christmas concerts in a few days. So steve takes all the stuff he brought with him (and it was clearly far more than just a comic, there were rolls of those sheets of white paper/cardboard things you get from the dollar store poking out of his bag so naturally we all wondered exactly what it was he came up with

So maybe 20 minutes goes by and steve comes back having finished his setup. Naturally the teacher is eager to see what he worked so hard on so he takes the class down to the library to see for ourselves

That my fellow kiwis, was mistake number two. Not checking it out for himself first. Imagine what was going through the teachers head as the horror of what steve had created to show off to the school community dawned on him. What was it you ask?

Penises. No, I don't mean porn, or pictures of penises taken from the internet, or anatomical drawings or whatever else you might be thinking right now. No, I mean something much more fucked up. Steve came up with his own character, you might even say his own mini franchise, and he took this opportunity to show off his creativity to the entire school

Enter Mr Happy Esquire. Yes, you read that right. Imagine if you will the beloved mascot we all know as Mr Peanut. The peanut body, the top hat, the monocle. Now imagine if you will a cartoon penis that looks very similar. Mr Happy Esquire was, according to steve, a cartoon aristocratic penis with a top hat, a monocle, a fashionable cane and evening dress, complete with old fashioned tails (to cover the testicles)

Mr Happy favored drinking martinis. Mr Happy was very rich. Mr Happy used his money to build a private army of 'happy warriors'

Oh yes, Mr Happy Esquire had his own army. The 'foreskin commandos.' These commandos were dressed like soldiers. They wore body armor, they had helmets, backpacks and assault rifles. They fought wars against other, larger penises. They flew around in warships made from hollowed out roast chickens, outfitted with engines, weapons and a cockpit. They were called 'flying chicken battlecruisers'

Yes. You heard that correctly. Mr Happy had an army, that fought other penises, dressed like soldiers while flying around in roast chicken ships. Mr Happy also fought against humans as well. His 'warriors' would attack people by, and I quote 'scurrying up their pantleg to attack'

I never asked what exactly that 'attack' consisted of. Neither did anyone else

The comic was a 30+ page comic, fully illustrated, about the battles between the various penis armies, humans and the adventures of Mr Happy, all taking place in and around the school. The big cardboard sheet I mentioned? a massive drawing of the inside of a military base 'manned' as it were, by Mr Happy and his soldiers, including several hangers with said flying chicken battlecruisers being outfitted for battle. This base was located.......you guessed it.....beneath the manhole steve so zealously guarded from all interlopers

Steve proudly showed off his creation to the class, making a point of mentioning how it wouldn't have been possible without the encouragement of our teacher. He took it about as well as you would expect

He totally lost his shit and immediately started into a rant about how inappropriate what he did was, talking faster and faster with his voice gaining in pitch until he was talking nearly like a cartoon character himself. This attracted alot of attention. From the librarian, the secretaries, the principal. Other students and teachers who came out to see what the commotion was all about.

What did they see? a teacher ranting at a 12 year old about how inappropriate it was to advertise the school with 'magic penises'

Steve stood there completely oblivious. He had no idea what he did wasn't going to be well received, he had no idea what he did was considered wrong.

Steve quickly received a visit from social services and had a psych evaluation naturally. They put him on antidepressants for some reason and sent him back to school

He acted like nothing happened, because as far as he was concerned nothing important did

Oh but that wasn't the end. No, not by a long shot. Seventh graders being seventh graders did what they do best - they realized he was different and bullied the shit out of him

But one day steve couldn't handle it anymore. He refused to. He fought back, the only way he knew how

.....he asked himself 'what would Mr Happy Esquire do?'

and then he did it. Oh yes, he did it. Right in the middle of being pushed around he finally lost it. Steve turned around, leaned forward, put his hands on top of his head and started making a pulling motion up and down the sides of his head, like he was trying to pull his scalp up and down by the sides of his head. He accompanied this by shaking his head rapidly side to side like a spastic while making a very loud 'eeeeee! eeeeee! EEEEEEEEE!' sound and tried to headbutt the guy who was harassing him. Ended up coming on so sudden that the kid was hit in the face and knocked cold for a short time

No, this was not an autistic screeching breakdown. Not as you're probably thinking anyway. Steve quickly explained to the teacher that came running to the scene that he was emulating one of his 'happy warriors.' The pulling motions around his head? He imagined himself as one of his 'happy warriors' pulling his foreskin down over his head and pissing on his opponent. The spastic movements of his head? Its what happy warriors do when they attack their enemies. Think like a guy shaking his dick off after pissing. The 'eeeeee!' sounds? The sound steve imagined that his creations make when they are angry and battling their enemies. A penis warcry if you will.

Steve was committed temporarily for a psych evaluation later that day, as you can imagine

Steve naturally changed schools after this, when he was out and medicated. But I saw him a year later when we all started high school at the same school. We had a few classes together, but nobody ever brought up what had happened that day and he acted like it never did. Nor did he ever draw anything again that I ever saw. Eventually his parents moved and he left the school

The funny thing is, a few months back he popped up on my 'people you may know' thing for facebook, so I checked out his profile and you know what he does now? He's a fucking engineer if you can believe it. With a wife and kids

I wonder, do they know the story of Mr Happy Esquire and how a penis army, riding into glorious battle in their chicken battleships led to their dad spending time in a psych ward?

I'm thinking probably not

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
There was this dork at my school who not only liked Digimon well into high school, but like a total loon, actively provoked and wanted to "Digimon battle" at lunch with his friend, IE, acting like the monsters themselves.
He even made really shitty props to sort of feel cool like the Digimon he was fighting as. Like, Stingmon with his shoulder spikes for example.

And he did, much to his friend's chagrin, in front of a huge crowd during lunch time. His friend was so embarrassed he walked off, and w hile he also stopped doing it because of that, he never cared why, and continued to act weird and want to act out things in public, even if a bit more subtly.

Wait. Was this was supposed to be about other people?

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
MR HAPPY ESQUIRE AND THE OBVIOUS CRIES FOR HELP

I’ve never read a story about a person where at the moment of the big reveal, the funny story you thought you were reading becomes overwrought with an unnerving amount of subtext...and after reading that journey, I’m left with this question:

was it just autism, or was Steve unintentionally revealing some dark shit about himself and his “manhole”

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
There was a fat as fuck guy in high school, who was a massive weeb and he played dota 2. He was very uncomfortable to be around because he always talked about sexual stuff even with girls. His mom once came to visit family I lived in, since they were friends, and she told me how he loves me and how bad I am for breaking his heart.
Now once a year or two he finds me on social media and tells me how beautiful was my prom dress.
And his main income is driving around villages and giving lectures on how to earn money on crypto. As any person in info business he never earned anything on it.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
I've talked about a guy I went to high school with before named George. They're funny enough stories I'll just repost here. Last I heard of him he was expelled after staff found a hit list in his locker of students he was planning to kill, myself and my friend being on that list as well. Never heard from him again.

George was known in school as the weird loner kid nobody wanted to be friends with. He was a pale, short, blue haired fatass who had an ego the size of Jupiter. My friend and I, being young and stupid, thought if we reached out to him that it might improve his social status somewhat, knowing that he could make friends if he tried.

This was around the time Diablo 2 was new, and a lot of people were obsessed with it, myself and my friend included. We asked George if he played, and when he confirmed, we asked if he wanted to hop online and play with us sometime. He seemed interested, but said his character was pretty low level and might not be much use. "No prob!" I said. Told him to meet me on tonight and I'd help rush him.

We got on, and his character was only about twenty odd levels behind my own. Easy enough. I'm hackin' n slashin' and he's gaining levels. Throughout this, he keeps asking me very personal questions that were making me uncomfortable, most of them regarding what or who I jacked off to and if I found anyone at school attractive. It seemed to me like he was awkwardly trying to fish around and see if I thought he was cute based on how he kept trying to steer the conversation. I tried politely telling him a few times to focus on the game or talk about something else. He got really pissy out of nowhere and said something like "keep getting me those levels, bitch before I rape ya with my bigass sword!"

I said "fuck this" and logged out. George found me and kept spamming me to recreate the game. Me, being young and exceptional thinking I was clever told him "twinkle twinkle little whore, I just put you on ignore" muted him and continued playing.

Next day at school, I was sitting in the cafeteria when George comes storming up to my table, slams his backpack down next to me and screams at the top of his lungs "WHY DID YOU CALL ME A WHORE LAST NIGHT!!‽??"

He's red faced and close to crying. I'm embarrassed as fuck with everyone watching us. I try saying "George, what..." and he cuts me off, still rage crying screaming "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? WHY DID YOU CALL ME YOUR WHORE!!‽?" and girl-runs out of the cafeteria crying, leaving his backpack next to me as people start busting a gut. Needless to say, it did not help his social standing, he got picked on mercilessly for his crazy man crush on me, and I got my fair share as well for being the recipient.
/SPOILER]

I mentioned before that George had dyed blue hair. Nobody really cared if someone had crazy hair colors, but George, being a 5'4 shorty who weighed probably 200 pounds or so couldn't pull off the look. He'd get made fun of. You could tell it bugged him, but he'd usually ignore it the best he could without any major explosions.

During lunch one day, a couple of friends and I were helping each other construct Magic the Gathering decks (so glad I escaped that financial black hole...) and George bulldogs his way into our group. We kind of tolerate his presence but aren't really making an effort to include him, having learned our lesson prior. He keeps yammering on and on and we keep giving him curt "uh huh" "yeah" "okay then" responses, hoping he'd take the hint. He doesn't.

One friend finally has enough and snaps "will you fuck off already, Papa Smurf?"

George loses his shit. Goes into his patented by this point rage-cry screaming "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR ABUSE!!!! AND WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM WINTERMOONSLIGHT? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME!!‽??"

I laughed at the Papa Smurf comment which just sent him into a bigger rage. He screams at me "FUCK YOU, FLUFFY BATMAN!!!!" and runs off, while I'm simultaneously cracking up at being called Fluffy Batman and wondering why the hell a 16 year old guy would think that very odd "insult" something a kindergartner would use would just wreck me.
/SPOILER]

In addition to all of George's other annoying qualities, he was also a snitch. During lunch, some of us would walk off school campus to this secluded little area and smoke. George hated smoking, and yet he'd be there trying to moralize and wag his finger at us. True to his weird mancrush on me, he kept saying he didn't want to "see me go down a dark path"

One day, he was being particularly obnoxious and telling this one girl that her smoking made her "incredibly undesirable to guys like him" she got annoyed and said "will someone please fucking punch him already?" You could tell she didn't really want him to get hurt and was just exasperated.

One guy there took it to heart, shrugged and said "ok" and slugged George in the stomach. Everyone there was tired of George's shit, but no one wanted to actually hurt him, just have him fuck off already. Dude who threw the punch got a lot of "dude! not cool!" kind of responses.

I asked George if he was ok. George starts blubbering, looks at me and yells "I'M TELLING!!!" and runs off back to school where he tattled to the principal and named all of us. We all got in trouble, phone calls to our parents and George marked himself as a prime target to everyone and every clique. This was a 16 year old guy who ran off ugly crying to tattle like a little kid trying to be teacher's pet.
/SPOILER]

Crunchy Chick

kiwifarms.net
I’ve never read a story about a person where at the moment of the big reveal, the funny story you thought you were reading becomes overwrought with an unnerving amount of subtext...and after reading that journey, I’m left with this question:

was it just autism, or was Steve unintentionally revealing some dark shit about himself and his “manhole”
This is part of the plot left woefully unresolved? What was in the manhole? Why did he spend so much time haunting the forest at night? I need answers.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
When I was in 10th and 11th grade, my best friend met on her class a girl that was 18 and still was in 10th grade, she was a total druggie but a chill gal, we went to our first street party for her birthday, great times. However, she was a total mess, one time my best friend went to her house, it was full of shit, she was living with her boyfriend and some friends and they invited my friend to snort some lines, obviously she said no. She dropped out, and we don't know what happened to her, we think that she is dead.
Another one is from my current year, she was a musician but suffered of schizophrenia, she sang like an angel and drew well, I was amazed when I saw some of her doodles. We don't talk that much because she dropped out too, but from what I have seen she is doing well, she is still composing new songs and she is breaking through, if she ever read this I just want so say to her that god speed my gal.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
So there was this crazy girl in my tradeschool, she was one year under me (we werent only 15 per class and 3 classes at all so we were all pretty close).
she was very quite and something was off about her, she was chainsmoking some strange black vanilla fags every break, her clothes were always to big so it looked like she had shrunk since she but them all.
She had a very strange style, always black and always some sort of flowers. nothing to strange but still not normal.
I was a tutor for 2 of the 3 years(we had a lack of teachers) so i came to talk a bit with her, she talked about a spider collection, that she never goes out and feels strange in groups, still a bit strange but nothing to strange. She never talked to boys and very little to girls. nobody realy cared because there were plenty of hotter girls around. at our school party she would just stay by herself or talk with some outcast girl.
in our last year we went to a Italy trip with her class to take sea samples and shit. everybody was drinking, getting high and stuff horny drunk teenagers do. she was sitting around reading or so(atleast she wasnt hang over every day like the rest of us).

nothing realy strange till now, just a shy loner. well ... about 3 months after leaving school i went to a goth party in a local castle( not my style but the location was super cool). nice people, well mannered... there where plenty of dance areas and i was wandering around them alot to meet some friends and check out everything. so i enter some small dungeon with a bit strange music, and there she was, in a dress that looked like undergarments, dancing on an ancient stone table with some other girls while drinking from a plastic goblet(they served wine in them). i winked like you greet somebody you dont realy want to talk to but have to greet. she came to me and started talking, alot of talking: She came from a strange musician family and was so ashamed of their living style,
her mother and step mothers were both living with her dad and she had 4 (half)siblings, that she just didnt wanted anybody at school to know about it.

she took me to a quite place in the castle and made it a pretty loud place after i promised her to not talk about all of this to anybody at school( i was leaving for university anyway so that wasnt to hard for me).

Turns out the quite girl from school that never realy wanted contact to anybody was a gothic slut that was ashamed for her family.

Now once a year or two he finds me on social media and tells me how beautiful was my prom dress.
let us judge if he is right or wrong....

Chan Fan

Stunning and based
kiwifarms.net
I went to high school with a girl named Ashley, who was born in South Korea but adopted and raised as an only child by a white family here in the US. She was the extremely well-adjusted, in the Advanced Placement program and was getting along pretty well in school...until she met Eddie. Eddie was a trenchcoat-wearing goth kid. Eddie's girlfriend didn't like him hanging out so much with Ashley, who he was suddenly obsessed with. He had access to a lot of different drugs, which he shared with her and every time I saw her for months she was always high. One day she wouldn't talk to me but just kept opening her mouth, showing me where she rammed a safety pin through her tongue (that she would later tell people she didn't remember doing.)

We went on a field trip during this time and I found her in the bathroom, and she jumped when she saw me, asking if I was really there. I touched her shoulder and she yelped and ran out. She transferred to another school the next year and I saw her twice after I graduated, both times she was with a total loser guy who reeked of weed/cigarettes (also the guys looked a lot alike.) And right after Eddie stopped hanging out with Ashley he begged his girlfriend to get back with him but she didn't.

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
In sixth grade I had a classmate who was 3 years older than the rest of us, wore his mom's bra (I think because of mantits? To this day I still don't know) and her panties, was obsessed with boats and regularly decided it's a good idea to puke on his desk when he was asked if he did his homework.

Met him again after like 14 years, looks fit, has a stable job as a web app developer and a girlfriend, no idea how he did it but I'm happy for him.