Weird People You Went To School With - And where they are today

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
She sounds like a classic Army or Navy enlisted chick, tbh
Sounds like a classic dependapotamus who will quickly drop her ownmilitary ambitions the moment she finds some poor guy who she can ruin his own ambitions, both military and personal. I suggest poisoning her.

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apart from the usual assortment of autists and crazies, there was a very peculiar classmate I had who was an unusually tall girl, with short hair and a very masculine appearance.
Very tomboyish, kinda nice but she would also give you a good head fist rubbing or strongarm if she felt like it.
She also started getting lots of tattoos and working out so she got very though looking, and I assumed she was a full on butch lesbian.
Instead she ended up with a friend of mine and they are still together 5+ years later.
According to him, she's actually really delicate behind closed doors and really submissive in bed.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Apart from the usual assortment of autists and crazies, there was a very peculiar classmate I had who was an unusually tall girl, with short hair and a very masculine appearance.
Very tomboyish, kinda nice but she would also give you a good head fist rubbing or strongarm if she felt like it.
She also started getting lots of tattoos and working out so she got very though looking, and I assumed she was a full on butch lesbian.
Instead she ended up with a friend of mine and they are still together 5+ years later.
According to him, she's actually really delicate behind closed doors and really submissive in bed.
Pics

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
I remember this one chick in my graduating class who was known as the "psycho bitch". She was a blonde who wore a back brace for most of her school life (at least what I can remember, not sure if she graduated high school with that thing on). It was kinda obvious too because she wore her shirts over it which made her look like she had a box for a body. You could tell she got picked on every year in school because she became distrusting of other people in school. Even when people like me who also got picked on in school tried to talk to her and be her friend, she would give us a death stare like she wanted us to go away. Heaven forbid you SLIGHTLY touched one of her things (even a pen), she would go into an autistic screech.

Last time I saw her was a few years ago working at a computer store and I actually had a conversation with her. She came off as normal, lost the back brace, and even wound up meeting a guy and getting engaged to him.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll just copy from Personal Lolcows.

My friendship with my best friend was created out of mutual dislike of this one girl, our own personal lolcow. I'll try to hit key points.
- Weeb. Big weeb. Milanoo cosplays that are too small, terrible Soul Eater fanfiction, openly gushes about sexual roleplay of underage characters.
- Terrible hygiene, overweight, bad smell, bad teeth.
- Came out as "bisexual" when it started to be a cool thing to do. "Dated" like three of her friends including a self-dx schizophrenic wolfaboo, but treated them all like shit. Made a huge show of kissing them in public.
- Claimed to have been raped by a guy at our school, but changed the story constantly and occasionally insisted she was a virgin.
- After writing fanfiction about it, she apparently tried to "kill herself" with Benadryl, went to the hospital for like two days, and told literally everyone she ran into afterward that she tried to kill herself and had gone to the hospital. Claimed to self-harm but had no marks on her body.
- Posted a picture of the "meds" she had to take for her self-dx bipolar disorder. The picture showed cough syrup, an inhaler, and medicine used to treat chlamydia. She did this at least twice.
- "Dated" a guy online that she never met in person, "C". Stole my best friend's phone to have roleplay sex with C, didn't delete the gross messages, got mad when friend told her not to do that shit on her phone anymore.
- Posted her and C's drama all over Facebook. Planned to move to his home state after graduating. Somehow thought that they could get into the FBI together even though she prides herself on her self-dx disorder and he had some skeletal condition.
- Broke up with C, moved on to "date" a different guy who she also had never met in person. Unlike C who just looked kind of strange in the face because of his condition, new guy "W" looks like a straight up child molester and lives in his parents' basement Chris-Chan style. He was 25 when she "met" him at 17 years old.
- Came out as "transgender" when that started to be a "cool" thing to do, but still presented as feminine and claimed that she was trans because she liked wearing sneakers and pants instead of skirts and ballet flats. Still wore skirts and ballet flats daily. Eventually asked her FB friends if they thought she was "more genderfluid than anything". After getting no response, stopped mentioning transgender stuff.
- After graduating, moved to W's home state. Lives with him in his parents' basement. Calls him her "little child". Posts co-written fanfiction about their sex roleplays (as twelve year old characters).
- Lurks at a GamePlace-type store constantly. Works at McDonalds since getting fired from Marshall's warehouse work. W is still unemployed. His parents supply the couple with food and housing for free, when the weebs are not out at Golden Corral with their equally horrifying friends.
- Now resembles a land whale.
I pretty much summed up everything, but there was my interaction with her in Creative Writing Club (basically how I first came to know her). She used to bring in her horrifyingly Mary Sue-like Soul Eater fanfiction, even though it was kind of an unspoken rule that fanfiction was not allowed since it's hard to critique something without knowing the context and of course not everyone reads Soul Eater. It was mostly just romantic fluff crap that went into too much detail about what Maka was wearing, etc. Her grammar was really horrible and she consistently forgot the "use a comma at the end of a line of dialogue" rule, but blamed that on Microsoft Word correcting it (obviously a lie). She also used to pull Soul Eater manga out of her bag to display pictures to people which of course was awkward as hell. We flat-out banned fanfiction eventually, but that didn't stop her. She started writing fanfiction of herself. This was when she was dating C and had her little FBI fantasy, so she wrote a story about an FBI agent with her exact same name. In the story her daughter gets kidnapped by some serial killer or something, but she basically showed the same emotion about it as she would if a fancy lamp was stolen. It was Chris-Chan level self-glorification. Of course we ripped it to shreds as nicely as we could. Eventually she stopped attending, but would still go to these after school "open mic" nights that Creative Writing Club used to host before the school stopped letting us use the auditorium. Basically, it was supposed to encourage students to come up and share poetry, a brief story, or a skit that they had put together. Inevitably there were a couple of people who would bring a guitar and sing, and someone did the Cups song, but that was supposed to be the extent of the music. I used to do famous bad fanfiction readings that would go over well. This weebchild though. Apparently the first time she went to one, she stood up and started with "Who here has experienced heartbreak before?" and then started bitching about her imaginary boyfriend until the club president eventually told her to get off the stage. When I first saw her "perform", though, she got up and sang the entire Black Butler opening theme song. In fucking Japanese. Without musical accompaniment. Nobody could understand what she was saying, it was off key, and it dragged on for years. Another time she brought a friend who didn't even go to our school, and this person just stood up and read a "scary story" from some website off of her phone, trying to be funny by inserting comments but really just confusing everyone since we didn't know what was part of the story and what was her attempt at comedy...
Update: weebchild is officially engaged. She was "engaged" to C as well but this time W actually bought her a ring (pretty sure it's a fake and if not it was the cheapest option available). No word on how they are going to support themselves, afford a wedding, or whether or not their honeymoon will be in their parents' basement. Her mom commented "I don't see a ring" on the relationship status change, so I'm presuming that her mom also remembered the "I'm engaaaaaaaged to C!" phase and is having none of this foolishness.
I also remember hearing from some friends (who were in weebchild's grade) that she had been pretending to date a 21-year-old Italian model/soccer player when she was fifteen, and she was also "engaged" to him via a plastic ring that clearly came out of one of those 25-cent pod machines. He "died in a car crash" or "died of cancer" (I forget which one it was) when enough people started calling her on her bullshit...
I'm taking bets among my friends who know weebchild on whether or not she and C will actually have the wedding, and whether or not it'll be Black Butler cosplay themed.

She is actually married now. She's fully trooned out and goes by a Shakespearean name from the anime "Serpico" I think. Their wedding was RWBY themed in a buffet restaurant. Their cake was a sheet cake with two plastic RWBY figurines stuck in. Their officiant wore shrine maiden cosplay. Every now and then I check in on her. Apparently a bunch of her fat weebo friends got fired from Walmart at one point for theft.

edit: there are pics in the first quote

NoodleFucker3000

That isn't alfredo.
kiwifarms.net
She was a friend of a friend that I disliked a lot by she would brag openly about cybering with this guy and how he bought her expensive gifts for her nudes. She got i think an iPhone, which at the time was a big fucking deal, as well as other expensive electronics and a fur suit that she'd wear to our high-school. I mean as an adult, I see how she was a victim and I feel bad about all the jokes I made at her expense but as a kid I fucking hated this dumb bitch bc of how she would just brag about this ugly fucker giving her stuff in exchange for her dignity.

I had actually planned on going with my friend to meet CrazyGirl and PedoGuy and I even got out my old camcorder complete w/ spare tapes and I was planning on filming it to share on MySpace. Lmao. Sadly he got partyvanned instantly. Lol.