Weirdest Fetishes/Kinkshaming - Post the oddest or most disgusting kinks you've ever stumbled upon

das saerds

Robot Reprobate nor Reptile
kiwifarms.net
As for me, Hardcore smoking fetish, to the point that lung cancer/emphysema is sexy.
Hard core smoking fetish - Damn, now if there was ever a fetish that had made it 'mainstream' and be hugely popular that was it. Nothing can compare or ever be quite like the natural adoration that overwhelms one when out of the blue and all of a sudden you're taken in, fully suspended in time and space to revel in a few fleeting moments of surprise and gratitude to a red-lipsticked female ever so quietly and absentmindedly yet with a sense of self-purpose, gently inhaling on a filtered cigarette, her pose captured from side perspective and framed in silhouette by the dimming light, a juxtaposition of stillness and pause against the subtle rise of breast and diaphragm, a continuous medley of purest gentle undulating movement of soft cartilage and trachea tissue in procession with a simultaneous partnering of tongue and epiglottis ...

A joy and beauty to behold, to be so mesmerised with appreciation found in the mundanity of everyday life and a time that no longer is ... Plus there were also the old dudes smoking up a storm presenting news and doing interviews but that's not quite the same.

Stephanie Bustcakes

You've nutted to my profile picture, haven't you?
kiwifarms.net
Hard core smoking fetish - Damn, now if there was ever a fetish that had made it 'mainstream' and be hugely popular that was it. Nothing can compare or ever be quite like the natural adoration that overwhelms one when out of the blue and all of a sudden you're taken in, fully suspended in time and space to revel in a few fleeting moments of surprise and gratitude to a red-lipsticked female ever so quietly and absentmindedly yet with a sense of self-purpose, gently inhaling on a filtered cigarette, her pose captured from side perspective and framed in silhouette by the dimming light, a juxtaposition of stillness and pause against the subtle rise of breast and diaphragm, a continuous medley of purest gentle undulating movement of soft cartilage and trachea tissue in procession with a simultaneous partnering of tongue and epiglottis ...

A joy and beauty to behold, to be so mesmerised with appreciation found in the mundanity of everyday life and a time that no longer is ... Plus there were also the old dudes smoking up a storm presenting news and doing interviews but that's not quite the same.
Mods please add infected tag to this thread.

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
unbirthing
Basically people who get off on the fact of being sucked in someone's vagina and turned into a baby

heard about this one when I got really bored and looked up sexual fetishes about people who are sexually aroused by valleys

• Feels
Reactions: Monika H.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Inflation fetishes have always weirded me out. People jacking it to Violet turning into a blueberry, or Dig Dug inflating a monster into exploding with the air pump.

• Agree
Reactions: No Exit

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Inflation fetishes have always weirded me out. People jacking it to Violet turning into a blueberry, or Dig Dug inflating a monster into exploding with the air pump.
Remember Billoon45? The autistic HS Janitor who posts youtube vids of himself humping oversized balloons?

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least there's some sort of body modification going on so I can almost sort of understand. People who get off to balloons popping are just weird though.

Tags
None