Weirdest Fetishes/Kinkshaming - Post the oddest or most disgusting kinks you've ever stumbled upon

Dr. Geronimo

Newfag4Life, please quote me I'm lonely
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 915124
Being trapped inside a bottle while your hands/feet are pressed up against the glass is apparently a thing. This person was turned on by AVGN and Mike being trapped in particular, though.
The fact that someone is attracted to Mike Matei, in ANY way, is the real fucking crime here.

• Agree
Reactions: edboy

Dr. Geronimo

Newfag4Life, please quote me I'm lonely
kiwifarms.net
As for me, Hardcore smoking fetish, to the point that lung cancer/emphysema is sexy.

das saerds

Robot Reprobate nor Reptile
kiwifarms.net
As for me, Hardcore smoking fetish, to the point that lung cancer/emphysema is sexy.
Hard core smoking fetish - Damn, now if there was ever a fetish that had made it 'mainstream' and be hugely popular that was it. Nothing can compare or ever be quite like the natural adoration that overwhelms one when out of the blue and all of a sudden you're taken in, fully suspended in time and space to revel in a few fleeting moments of surprise and gratitude to a red-lipsticked female ever so quietly and absentmindedly yet with a sense of self-purpose, gently inhaling on a filtered cigarette, her pose captured from side perspective and framed in silhouette by the dimming light, a juxtaposition of stillness and pause against the subtle rise of breast and diaphragm, a continuous medley of purest gentle undulating movement of soft cartilage and trachea tissue in procession with a simultaneous partnering of tongue and epiglottis ...

A joy and beauty to behold, to be so mesmerised with appreciation found in the mundanity of everyday life and a time that no longer is ... Plus there were also the old dudes smoking up a storm presenting news and doing interviews but that's not quite the same.

• TMI
Reactions: AprilRains

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Hard core smoking fetish - Damn, now if there was ever a fetish that had made it 'mainstream' and be hugely popular that was it. Nothing can compare or ever be quite like the natural adoration that overwhelms one when out of the blue and all of a sudden you're taken in, fully suspended in time and space to revel in a few fleeting moments of surprise and gratitude to a red-lipsticked female ever so quietly and absentmindedly yet with a sense of self-purpose, gently inhaling on a filtered cigarette, her pose captured from side perspective and framed in silhouette by the dimming light, a juxtaposition of stillness and pause against the subtle rise of breast and diaphragm, a continuous medley of purest gentle undulating movement of soft cartilage and trachea tissue in procession with a simultaneous partnering of tongue and epiglottis ...

A joy and beauty to behold, to be so mesmerised with appreciation found in the mundanity of everyday life and a time that no longer is ... Plus there were also the old dudes smoking up a storm presenting news and doing interviews but that's not quite the same.
Mods please add infected tag to this thread.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino