Weirdest site you found on the internet - Bonus points if still online.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Personally don't think what I have listened to is very good. There was time about a year ago in which I listened to a track or two from each album he put out. I find the character he's created to be amusing enough I do want the music to achieve greater online dispersal though.
I listened to a wider sampling of it since my previous post. It's not all actively bad, but it's even at its best it's all going for a very specific underground niche. The songs where it's just someone delivering an edgy social or political message over a looped instrumental seem pretty lazy on a musical level, but there's also some stuff that's passable noise and/or avant garde music besides those types of tracks.

A couple of albums there almost remind me of things like Throbbing Gristle or the early Swans albums.

Last edited:

Pickelhaube

Very noise indeed
kiwifarms.net
Anyone heard of Ling's Cars' Website? It is an insane website made by an equally insane Chinese-British businesswoman. Some of her stunts includes buying a nuclear missile truck and placing it in the middle of UK's busiest highway (M62) for advertisement and refusing a £25,000 investment in Dragon's Den (British version of Shark Tank), only to make the same amount in profit not long after.

Eccentricity aside, receptions of her business is largely positive.

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
Suomen Jediyhdistys Ry / Suomen Jediakademia (Finnish Jedi Academy) has the most exceptional website. Its design is straight up eye rape and the text it contains will also rape you mind.

HTML tittle tag is overrated (Uusi sivu 1 = new page 1)
1575754972730.png

Here is what the site looks like:
1575754134467.png

The site has green text text on top of this yellow space background. I guess you need to be a Jedi master so one can manipulate the Force to filter out these harmful wavelengths of light. You can visit the site here, but I would recommend putting on sunglasses first. I've ripped the page here so it is safer (still not 100% safe) for you to view.
Kars Wenqadi Zeragadyajining Skywalker Great Jedi Master Star Envoy

Mirmel Fal Cona Skywalker Val Great Shadow Jedi Master finland Jediacademy

Leading Jedi Council Member

INFORM ABOAT IT , WHEN ASK SOMETHIN

WHEN JEDI TRAINEE CANDIDATE

Sign in to the Jedi training by sending email to: mirmel.skywalker@gmail.com

Tell in the email these details:
-Country - your age
- who you are and what kind of person you are
- city or location
Do you want to ask me something

ASK EMAIL WHEN REGISRATION

If you are under 18 years old you need permission from your parents.

You can ask any questions from me when you are signing in as member or
as Jedi padawan.
Naturally you are always free to ask me any questions.

Padawan training is not given to under age 18 years old, because it is
very disciplined life and it has its risks. One can join the Academy
at the age 15 years old if one is honest and noble by character.

We are only accepting people who are honest and noble - people who are
appreciating humanity. We also expect you to be free from alcohol and
drug use and you should also otherwise be "clear headed".

http://theforceforums.boards.net/

Jedicouncil

Jedilaw

Lightsabre Picture

pictures Kars Skywalker

Jediacademycontac

The organisation is founded by this Finnish lolcow known as Kars Skywalker who is basically a household name here. Here is his mug.
1575755127645.png

He is a special boy and will maybe someday get a proper thread. His Jedi powers consists of manipulating midi-chlorians inside women's pussies to make them instantly wet and levitation. Here is their introductory video. The video is in Finnish, but the exceptionalism is internationally recognizable.

Last edited:

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net
Suomen Jediyhdistys Ry / Suomen Jediakademia (Finnish Jedi Academy) has the most exceptional website. Its design is straight up eye rape and the text it contains will also rape you mind.

HTML tittle tag is overrated (Uusi sivu 1 = new page 1)
View attachment 1040772

Here is what the site looks like:

The site has green text text on top of this yellow space background. I guess you need to be a Jedi master so one can manipulate the Force to filter out these harmful wavelengths of light. You can visit the site here, but I would recommend putting on sunglasses first. I've ripped the page here so it is safer (still not 100% safe) for you to view.

The organisation is founded by this Finnish lolcow known as Kars Skywalker who is basically a household name here. Here is his mug.
View attachment 1040774

He is a special boy and will maybe someday get a proper thread. His Jedi powers consists of manipulating midi-chlorians inside women's pussies to make them instantly wet and levitation. Here is their introductory video. The video is in Finnish, but the exceptionalism is internationally recognizable.
Made with MS Word twothousand-something. That's exceptional..

Edit: Correction, Microsoft Frontpage 5.0, as per page source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
There was a site over a decade ago dedicated to Roy Orbison wrapped in plastic wrap. The guy even wrote a book about his fetish. A book now sadly out of print.
Oh, it was better than that, it wasn't a vanity publish, some people took interest in what they saw as outsider art.

From one story said:
In the first world war trenches, he must wrap Roy in clingfilm to protect him from a gas attack.
Junebug is a good movie by the way, it's fictional but deals with the peculiar and obscene outsider art scene.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
There was a site over a decade ago dedicated to Roy Orbison wrapped in plastic wrap. The guy even wrote a book about his fetish. A book now sadly out of print.
it was a hoax, but a pretty good one; the English author, Michael Kelly, wrote it like a German who had studied the English language very thoroughly, but was not entirely familiar with the way it's spoken in practise
the 'author's' name was a big clue it was a hoax - Ulrich Haarbürste (Ulrich Hairbrush)

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

okay, so this isn't a weird site, but it does give the biggest nostalgia trip. It plays the main menu screen on loop- music as well- of your choice of Halo CE, 2, 3, 3 Mythic, 3 ODST, 4, 5, Reach and Wars!

Rice Is Ready

*MMMMUUAH
kiwifarms.net

A website devoted to international man of mystery and self proclaimed whistleblower and target of CIA DIA TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL INVOLVES SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY CONVERSATIONS Bryan Tew.

• Informative
Reactions: 3119967d0c

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly "weird weird", but it's an outdated looking official site for the video game My Summer Car. Honestly, it accompanies the game perfectly, quality perkele shitposting.

That guy's dedicated. I thought it might be using some modern CSS effects, but no, all good HTML3 (+ the MARQUEE tag).

Even the META tags are good
1579980249670.png

Joe Swanson

kiwifarms.net
found this relic of the 2000s while Drunk on Wikipedia

Last edited:

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
found this relic of the 2000s while Drunk om Wikipedia
Ah that's where those penguins come from.
Screenshot_2020-01-25 KidzSearch Kids Safe Search Engine .png

TheSkoomer

UHHHH I'M ... I'M GONNA UH ... I'M SKOOOOOMIN!!!!
kiwifarms.net
A site called "eht namuh" that was allegedly made by a schizophrenia patient. His dedication mirrored that of Terry Davis.

Tags
None