Weirdest site you found on the internet - Bonus points if still online.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net

February 16, 2003--

Dear Diary,

Today I was extra sweet. I got up, and I watched Judge Dredd 3 times! Then, I had a brief pep-talk with my hair follicles, just to keep them in check. I had a hard time figuring out what to wear this morning, so I opted for the classic tight black jeans, cowboy boots, and white V-neck t-shirt with the ridiculously big, silver, cross necklace. And then Joey Gladstone came into my room mumbling something about Popeye, so I punched him in the head and made him bleed from his ears. Then I sat down and did my taxes. Actually, no...I've just decided that I'm never going to pay taxes because I'm sweeter than the government. I have better hair than everyone in the government, including Martin Van Buren. Then I took Nicky and Alex to the barber, and he gave them Lego haircuts...so I took that blue stuff that the combs were soaking in, and I rubbed it in his eyes. That'll teach him. I came back home, and Danny Tanner was all vacuuming the living room, so I put on his shoes and stepped in some dog shit and then walked across the floor. I thought he was going to cry. And then Stephanie Tanner came into my room when I was rockin' out to Sammy Davis Jr. and started whining about being in the fourth grade. So, I picked her up by the ankles and swung her around my head. Then, I went and ate a gyro and some Mountain Dew. That hit the spot. Then, I came home and looked at myself in the mirror and said "boy, I'm glad I'm really friggin' hot!" Then, I said my prayers and went to bed and dreamed about Danny Tanner driving his car off of a bridge.

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Isitnormal

A site dedicated to asking if a behavior is weird. Every single question should get the answer, "yes". You could find the weirdest question and a majority will say it's normal. There's a dead thread for it in Community Watch.

There used to be a website for this children's show called Boohbahs. It was one of those flash heavy sites from the mid-late 2000's. Sadly, it's gone now. Never seen the show, but the sie was a masterpiece.

https://anotheruseless.website/boohbah-zone/ At least there's this mirror of the flash part.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Isitnormal

A site dedicated to asking if a behavior is weird. Every single question should get the answer, "yes". You could find the weirdest question and a majority will say it's normal. There's a dead thread for it in Community Watch.
That site is fucked. It's all shit like is it normal that I stick earthworms up my dickhole and these crazy fuckers say yes.

• Informative
Reactions: Large

God

Him, the Almighty Power
kiwifarms.net
Just a site about a guy who looks like Barack Obama.

The URL really explains it all.

These last two are both "ARGs" but still cool.
both are archived as they are both no longer online :(

XCCR.com is an ARG/easter egg from a build board in Half-Life 2. Never truly solved.

Worldcorp was another creepy ARG made by Siivagunner, uploading strange videos of children screaming and a lot of music videos. Some people think the videos uploaded were from the Dark Web, however these claims are unfounded.

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
Isitnormal

There used to be a website for this children's show called Boohbahs. It was one of those flash heavy sites from the mid-late 2000's. Sadly, it's gone now. Never seen the show, but the sie was a masterpiece.

https://anotheruseless.website/boohbah-zone/ At least there's this mirror of the flash part.

Am i missng something? That top link takes me to Fuck the Pain Away by Peaches

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
I found this site several years ago called Target of Opportunity. It was (supposedly) run by ex-military members from some special forces shit. The site was dedicated to keeping track of and threatening to kill groups and activists such as PETA and pro-choicers. It was very bizarre. Weirder still, they all had a raging Trump boner. Their political positions were objectively moderate at best, but the site operated more like a domestic terrorism hub

Update: I just wayback'd it. Really fucking weird site
Screenshot_20200222-175939_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NOMYBITCASH

Big Nasty

ASSHOLE
kiwifarms.net
Two of Something Awful's Awful Link Of the Day that I still remember were the sites "Sexual Positions for Fat People" and "Heroic Homosex/Cockrub Warriors from Mars", which proudly proclaimed that frottage was the only acceptable way to mansex.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Large
Tags
None