Weirdest Thing You've Eaten -

Delle Yøung

I like my dicks hard and my tacos soft.
kiwifarms.net
I was a strange child who enjoyed gnawing on frozen cheese ravioli. When I was 5, I happily informed my mother I ate some of the bacon on the counter. She asked "what bacon?" and I said the bacon in the bag with the puppy on it! >.<

*extremely mom voice*

captagon sweeties
kiwifarms.net
Slow-cooked venison heart. Even after twelve hours in the pot it was still like shoe leather. I have a feeling it'd be pretty good if you tenderized it beforehand, cut it small, and seasoned it just right.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Spl00gies

~doot doot on de zoot~ avi by Haunter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Libery caps, Mescaline-filled san pedro cactus buttons and a few mezcal worms with drinks.

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
No powerlevel since billions populate the world but I lived in the deep bayou. Be it opossum, raccoon, gator, snake, etc I have eaten it all. Nutria (water rat) gets people to raise an eyebrow. It doesn't taste bad though, shit tons better than okra or beets.

Buster O'Keefe

Literally a Mumsnetter
kiwifarms.net
A savoury bonbon thing in a pretty high end restaurant. It tasted exactley like sick-in-mouth vomit. Exactley like it, as if the chef was aiming for that flavour and nailed it.
I enjoyed it tdf.

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Not a food, but a beverage:
Sipping vinegar. It's basically active apple cider vinegar with shit steeped in it and finished with honey. Just made myself a big jar of it the other day steeped with ginger. It finished it's steeping this morning so I strained it, mixed in the honey and added some to my iced tea. Delicious stuff, nice and tangy.

On the plus side, I now also have a small batch of pickled ginger to cook with this week. I transferred it into some sweetened rice vinegar to finish the pickling process.

Samuel Belmont

It's like one of my Japanese animes.
kiwifarms.net
Durian ice cream.
I was too much of a pussy to actually taste the durian that came fresh out of the jungle. They would drive into Subang Jaya with a truckload of the fucking things and it just reeked. I got my nut up to try some of it as an ice cream flavor and it wasn't just awful. It was cold and awful..they doesn't use tard cum in Malaysia for 'ice cream' so their is no cream..it's just frozen water and durian chunks. You know they have signs in Hotels over there that say "Don't open Durians here."? They fucking stick like a corpse..it stinks up a whole block.

Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

Old Wizard

is donning the attire of the archmage
kiwifarms.net
Alligator, tons of weird Chinese fruits.

Alligator's good, so's rambutan but if your tongue touches the inside of the rind you'll want to die. It's disgusting in a way I can't explain. Same with mangosteens. Or maybe it's only one of the two. I don't remember.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
I ate a mustard filled Twinkie as part of a contest. Nobody knew it was filled with mustard until they took their first bite. I finished mine easily while everyone else spat theirs out. :story:

Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net

fun fact, it did not taste good. at all. ive eaten better vegetarian food than this

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino