Weirdest Thing You've Eaten -

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a point in my life in which I decided that if peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were good, then peanut butter and jello sandwiches would be awesome. Just dump the contents of a jello snack cup between pb'd white bread and try to eat it without jello sliding into your lap.

I was quite proud of my innovation.

DildoGaggins

Autismo Magnifico
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't made it yet but I'm going to try and make Russian meat gelatin, I might post pictures but I dont know if it's worth it.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Mett is the weirdest thing i have eaten, raw pork is a nono for you guys for some strange reason.
Personaly i think Balut was teh strangest stuff i have eaten... eggs with little birds in them...

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
raw pork is a nono for you guys for some strange reason.
We don't want trichinosis or, worse, neurocysticercosis.

For something that sounds gross but tastes surprisingly nice, try the intestines of the grass crap fish, cooked with eggs in a casserole.
1524214081_95a0.jpg

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Blood on the rise, it's following me
kiwifarms.net
I guess Mett is the weirdest thing i have eaten, raw pork is a nono for you guys for some strange reason.
Personaly i think Balut was teh strangest stuff i have eaten... eggs with little birds in them...
It's really dangerous. I hate preparing pork. I have pork paranoia.

When I was a kid I ate some pokeberries. Seriously. Do not do this.

pokeberries-at-the-farm-9-23-2012-6-22-08-pm.jpg

Not only do they taste and smell like industrial chemicals but they are very poisonous. One taste should be enough but some kids are dumb.

Some people intentionally eat them for medicinal purposes and get all butthurt when you tell them it's poison.:lol:

smallface

no one of particular note
kiwifarms.net
Dried bamboo worms. They had a hint of blueberry to them but otherwise didn't actually taste like much.

Outer Party Member

6079 Smith W
kiwifarms.net
Shirako is a kind of milt. What’s milt, you say? Milt is the organ where seminal fluid is stored in fish. It’s essentially fish testicles that looks like brains. It’s also very soft.

Natto is fermented soybeans. It smells like a used gym sock, and it takes a lot of tries to acquire the taste. However, if you live in the Kaneto area, natto is everywhere. It’s often the source of protein for many Japanese in Tokyo. However, it’s a divided opinion on whether it tastes good or not in Japan.

• Informative
Reactions: SparklyFetuses

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Weirdest thing I've eaten was raw egg on rice. I used to get instant hot rice, heat it, and crack an egg right in and stir with a dot of soy sauce. It's like chunkier, runnier scrambled eggs, and I do not recommend it with regular eggs, because salmonella. I used pasteurized ones to try it out.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Weirdest thing I've eaten was raw egg on rice. I used to get instant hot rice, heat it, and crack an egg right in and stir with a dot of soy sauce. It's like chunkier, runnier scrambled eggs, and I do not recommend it with regular eggs, because salmonella. I used pasteurized ones to try it out.
Uni sushi is often served with a raw quail egg. It's sea urchin roe.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Already mentioned by a couple people but my weirdest thing eaten was alligator. To me it was like pork but very grisly.
I really liked alligator andouille sausage, sliced thin and served in a hot skillet in a sizzling spicy honey sauce. I think almost anything would have tasted good in that sauce, though.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Depends on the cut I had tail meat and it was done up in nugget sized pieces like it was popcorn shrimp though I'd imagine if someone took the time to trim it proper you could get some decent meat out of a gator.

• Informative
Reactions: AnOminous

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
My sister sent me a pound of Sorghum Butter. I don't know what I was expecting, but it's sweet. Almost tastes like I added honey when I put it on toast.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I've had most organs to eat except kidneys. I really like the taste of chicken hearts and lungs and cow brain tastes pretty good on toast. The one thing I didn't like however was tongue. Lamb tongue didn't actually taste bad (neither did the rest of the head), but I really hated the texture of tongue. I think it just weirded my brain out too much to be eating what I currently had living in my mouth to really enjoy it

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've had most organs to eat except kidneys. I really like the taste of chicken hearts and lungs and cow brain tastes pretty good on toast. The one thing I didn't like however was tongue. Lamb tongue didn't actually taste bad (neither did the rest of the head), but I really hated the texture of tongue. I think it just weirded my brain out too much to be eating what I currently had living in my mouth to really enjoy it
I think it's reasonably good as one meat among many on a really thick monster sandwich, but just terrible if it dominates, because it is mealy and excessively fatty, and then there's just the fact that it's a tongue.

Tags
None