Weirdest Thing You've Eaten

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Goyaanisqatsi

I just want to go to the beach
kiwifarms.net
I don't really think it's that weird since it's one of my absolute favorites but literally everyone is disgusted by the fact that I enjoy fried chicken livers.

Also had a roommate at one time mix collard greena with Spaghetti-o's and it was surprisingly edible. Wouldn't ever have it again but it wasn't as appalling as it sounded.

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net
My friends call me a crackhead but hear me out.

Original oreos dipped in blue Gatorade, or original oreos with nacho cheese dorritos together taste AMAZING.

Eggo waffle with syrup and regular cheetos is also good. Esp at 2 am binging netflix and you don't give a fuck tbh.

Reshiram Battle.mp3

dragon vore waifu
kiwifarms.net
5 year old me thought brownies and ketchup were a pair meant to be. literally have no idea what the hell i thought i was doing with that and i refuse to try it again.

less interesting answer: bugs, not live. surprisingly inoffense to the palate but i 100% get why most people are freaked out at the thought. i can't stomach the idea of some of them either, crickets are doable if leggy, but thinking about the urticating hairs on a tarantula make me want to vomit actually.

Trombonista

please share so we can Barry her
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't as weird as some of the stuff others have brought up, but my family looks grossed out whenever I bring it up. When I was in Italy, I would occasionally get a slice or two of pizza americana, which is pizza with hot dog and French fries as the toppings.

Punished Benis

Corey Barnhill in a daycare
kiwifarms.net
Scrambled pork brains in gravy, great with home fries and eggs for breakfast. It's like halfway between bacon and lardons, with a texture similar to eggs. Also, some people get really weirded out by poke salad.

I've also had grilled snake while camping in the Outback, and escamoles while doing charity work in Mexico. The snake was... Kind of blandish, like bonier, less flavorful gator meat. Went decently glazed with rum and golden syrup on bread, with more rum and ginger beer on the side. The escamoles were surprisingly delicious, nice and buttery. Texture wasn't great, so we learned to mix it in with the arroz and frijoles. Plus, ant eggs are actually kind of on the low end of gross by Mexican standards.

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't as weird as some of the stuff others have brought up, but my family looks grossed out whenever I bring it up. When I was in Italy, I would occasionally get a slice or two of pizza americana, which is pizza with hot dog and French fries as the toppings.
That's actually not bad. I've had french fries on pizza before and it tastes good. I've also had nacho pizza and that is amazing.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raw rabbit eyeball straight out of the skull. Kinda felt like biting into one of those bouncy balls you get out of coin ops, didn't taste like much just kinda salty.
Is this actually a thing in some kind of tradition or did you just grab some rabbit and eat its eyes out?

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raw whale blubber dipped in seal oil. ...okay I TRIED to swallow it..but good god, its super fishy. I threw it up the second it touched my tongue.
Whales are mammals though.

GinnyPotter

"Too fragile to eat soup."
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people despise blue cheese but my mom loved blue cheese dressing so I grew up eating it and also love it. (Plus ranch is gross).

One of my favorite salads is strawberry spring salad with blue cheese crumbles and dressing.

Something about strawberry and blue cheese just goes so well together. Throw some bacon in and you got the salty, sweet and creaminess that makes a salad so tasty.

The Gangster Computer

It just works.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One weird thing I've always wanted to try though is haggis. Call it morbid curiosity I guess. I've also heard that deer milk and cheese is very tasty, so I might give it a go if this Corona drama ever blows over. Anyone here have any experience tasting these?