Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
Angel.jpg

❗
Wendell is watching this thread and reaping the souls of all the haters❗

Wendell Charles NeSmith is a 36-year-old schizophrenic living in Australia. He is a self-proclaimed philosophy teacher, time-traveler, angel of death, and leader of the illuminati; as well as being a pothead, wannabe-game designer, and husband to Inas Shawkat, a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl. Wendell most active on YouTube, where he uploads rambling, vlog-style videos, often centered around his life and whatever random thoughts jumped into his head at the time. He can also be found on both /pol/ and
conspiracy subreddits, where he occasionally posts links to his videos. He also has a personal website, where he posts archives of his videos as well as his “essays” on philosophy.

Wendell has a habit of oversharing personal information, and is helpful enough to archive everything he uploads. He even decided to retrieve his ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal records and publicly archive them, giving everyone a glimpse into his history outside of the internet.

The Many Faces of Wendell Charles NeSmith

(Timestamped Link)
TIME MASHEEN.PNG

(Link) [Archive]

(Timestamped Link)

Open Source University

(Link)

After spending 10 years earning a BA in philosophy, Wendell figured himself to be an experienced and wise enough philosopher to begin sharing his wisdom with others. Opening originally as osuni.org (dead link), the Open Source University [Archive] is “a comprehensive education system built from the ground up as a drop in replacement for all current methods of employment,” is “designed for all ages and lifestyles,” and is possibly also a time masheen [Archive].

In reality, the “Open Source University” functions more as a personal archive of Wendell’s videos and written rants. These videos and rants can run the gambit from actual decently written semi-educational articles [Archive], to TL;DR/TL;DW schizophrenic ramblings [Archive], or even personal vlogs/blogs.

Lovequest

DICKPIC.png

(Timestamped Link) (Bitchute Backup. Timestamp: 1:39:07)
Yes, he did originally upload this to YouTube. There is also an uncensored look at the redtube front page later in the same video (Timestamp 1:44:09).

While Wendell was reportedly married before to an unknown woman, he and his ex-wife divorced in 2010. Afterwards, on through his psychotic break, be began to look for a new relationship. He even determined the girl’s name before he met her: Ivory Heart. However, Wendell's interests lie on the younger side.

(Link)

The next clip is Wendell commenting on his preferred fap material. It is probably legal, as it contains no actual nudity. That said, it’s underage girls in underwear doing “sexy” dances and poses, and is creepy as all fuck. Click at your own risk.
Timestamped YouTube link (Bitchute Backup for all you sick fucks out there. Timestamp: 1:40:05)

It is possible that this “preference” is why he has lost contact with his family, as evidence by an email from his mother.

MOM EMAIL.PNG

(Link) [Archive]

This has also gotten him in real-life trouble when he was reported by his neighbors after making inappropriate comments towards young girls in a caravan park, where he reportedly yelled “I want to have sex with your daughter” to one of his neighbors.
HARASSMENT.PNG

(Pagemarked Link)

Marriage
Inas Shawkat Dar Khalil was a 5-year old Palestinian girl who, in 2014, was killed in a hit-and-run attack by a Jewish settler [Archive]. Six years later, Wendell found a video about her funeral uploaded on Youtube by Invictapalestinia, an Italian pro-Palestinian organization. Wendell decided that the video was a sign from God, providing him an answer to his lovequest. And on April 25, 2020, Wendell recorded and uploaded his bizarre marriage ceremony.
The ceremony itself consisted of changing his Facebook status from single to “married,” reading the Christian marriage vows from Google Images, reading a chapter from the book of Revelations, and crying over an episode of Naruto.

(Link)

Miscellaneous Pictures and Links
Childcare.jpg

Meme Master.png

Conspiracy Soup.png

Facebook Status.png
Links:
Email
Website [Archive]
Youtube
Possible Old Youtube
BitChute
Goodreads [
Archive]
Amazon Author Page [
Archive]
IMDB [
Archive]
Old Reddit [
Archive]
Current Reddit [
Archive]
Facebook [Archive] Deleted
Old Facebook [
Archive]
Twitter Deleted
Sourceforge

Shout out to @7emporal for initially finding this guy on the YouTube Autism thread
Additional shout out to @Token Weeaboo for finding his website, email, socials, and capturing several screenshots from his Facebook.

Reminder.PNG

Reminder that weak attempts at "trolling" will be met with mockery.

Last edited:

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
Shoutout to his mom, Donna, saying she will personally kill him if he harms a child and prays that he dies before he does.
Based and blessed mama Donna.

Edit to avoid doubleposting:
I see a lot of references to a "42 months cycle" and seems connected to his support for a sort of Gaia Theory and his Earth worship somehow, can some Kiwi tell me what is that exactly?

Last edited:

Token Weeaboo

It's been fun.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ellesse_warrior may have some things to contribute to this. They were talking to me about this guy for a bit.

EDIT: also did anyone else computer just freeze the fuck up upon opening up this page or was it just mine for some reason? It was just mine.

EDIT 2: @Jewthulhu you may want to link archives of the respective social media accounts as well. The facebook(a) he uses for personal use appears to still be active. He even posted on it not too long ago.

Also here's another picture of the beautiful boi.
53147940_554104198406138_5531549270269755392_o.jpg

Last edited:

Jewthulhu

kiwifarms.net
@Ellesse_warrior may have some things to contribute to this. They were talking to me about this guy for a bit.

EDIT: also did anyone else computer just freeze the fuck up upon opening up this page or was it just mine for some reason?

EDIT 2: @Jewthulhu you may want to link archives of the respective social media accounts as well. The facebook(a) he uses for personal use appears to still be active. He even posted on it not too long ago.

View attachment 1504128
Do you need to be logged in or something? I haven't touched Facebook in years and don't have an account. I will update the OP when I figure this shit out.
Fuck FB.png

Token Weeaboo

It's been fun.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Liber Pater

@Rat Speaker did nothing wrong. Lang Gang
kiwifarms.net
Some of his lectures are quite...unique. The only one I watched was his "sex lecture," which he gave in public, lying on his side in the middle of an (initially in-use) soccer field. As one does.
Some or the key points he hits on:
  • His lack of sexual experience
  • Plato was "the original feminist" (a point on which he does not elaborate)
  • Brief name-drops of Plato, Freud and Schopenhauer and the audience is encouraged to "look up" their ideas on sex (as Prof. Nesmith is evidently unwilling or, more likely, unable to provide any further summary or elaboration on these thinkers)
  • His opinions on sex toys
  • His love of anal sex.
  • A somewhat wishy-washy defense of pederasty
  • An explanation of why pedophiles are less dangerous to children than normal people because people in the former group have probably "done a lot of research" into the laws surrounding consent and the "ethical implications" and consequences of acting on impulses, while the latter group would not be similarly prepared for a situation in which they would have the opportunity to take advantage of a child
  • "I am a teacher of correct thinking"
  • Repeated invocations to "do your own thinking" and "do your own research" rather than "listening to me" because "most of what I say is probably crap anyway" I.e. entirely outsourcing the task of teaching to the students. A bold pedagogical strategy indeed.
  • Implies/admits that he makes lectures as a coping mechanism
  • Complains about "Maria" (idk who he is referring to exactly), who evidently accuses him of being "inauthentic" and "not living in reality" to which he retorts "what is authenticity, really?" and "I have been studying reality for a very long time"
I could go on, but I think you get the point. I wonder how many of his other lectures are just thinly-veiled attempts at justifying his sexual preferences and lifestyle choices to the audience.

The lecture itself (file too large for local upload)

Jewthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Some of his lectures are quite...unique. The only one I watched was his "sex lecture," which he gave in public, lying on his side in the middle of an (initially in-use) soccer field. As one does.
Some or the key points he hits on:
  • His lack of sexual experience
  • Plato was "the original feminist" (a point on which he does not elaborate)
  • Brief name-drops of Plato, Freud and Schopenhauer and the audience is encouraged to "look up" their ideas on sex (as Prof. Nesmith is evidently unwilling or, more likely, unable to provide any further summary or elaboration on these thinkers)
  • His opinions on sex toys
  • His love of anal sex.
  • A somewhat wishy-washy defense of pederasty
  • An explanation of why pedophiles are less dangerous to children than normal people because people in the former group have probably "done a lot of research" into the laws surrounding consent and the "ethical implications" and consequences of acting on impulses, while the latter group would not be similarly prepared for a situation in which they would have the opportunity to take advantage of a child
  • "I am a teacher of correct thinking"
  • Repeated invocations to "do your own thinking" and "do your own research" rather than "listening to me" because "most of what I say is probably crap anyway" I.e. entirely outsourcing the task of teaching to the students. A bold pedagogical strategy indeed.
  • Implies/admits that he makes lectures as a coping mechanism
  • Complains about "Maria" (idk who he is referring to exactly), who evidently accuses him of being "inauthentic" and "not living in reality" to which he retorts "what is authenticity, really?" and "I have been studying reality for a very long time"
I could go on, but I think you get the point. I wonder how many of his other lectures are just thinly-veiled attempts at justifying his sexual preferences and lifestyle choices to the audience.

The lecture itself (file too large for local upload)
I wonder if "Maria" is his ex. I'm kind of curious about her. All I found about his ex was the note in the tribunal report and the occasional off-handed comment. They were apparently married for about 5 years so its curious if he "lacks sexual experience." The reported end of their marriage is also within a year of his first institutionalization, so I wonder if his schizophrenia was responsible for the divorce.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
An explanation of why pedophiles are less dangerous to children than normal people because people in the former group have probably "done a lot of research" into the laws surrounding consent and the "ethical implications" and consequences of acting on impulses, while the latter group would not be similarly prepared for a situation in which they would have the opportunity to take advantage of a child
what in the goddamn world. "I'm less dangerous around children because I want to fuck them and normal people don't have the impulse to fuck children, therefore because I researched the pros and cons of fucking children I should be allowed to be around them." (proof that the only good thing for a pedo is full nullification or a lead supplement and also the fact that pedos are like psychopaths in erroneously believing everyone is like them but merely "hiding it" )
I feel so bad for his mom, tbh. How can you do everything right and have shit turn out so wrong?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

EDIT: also did anyone else computer just freeze the fuck up upon opening up this page or was it just mine for some reason? It was just mine.

View attachment 1504128
My links are pretty much the same but I have all of his videos archived.

Jewthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Post link?
He has done a decent amount of archiving himself. Most, if not all of his videos are on Bitchute, and a lot of his lectures are stored on the Internet Archive. He's been having some issues with YouTube recently, so Bitchute might become his main source of output in the future.

You are all pieces of shit and I promise that you will go to Hell. I will spend the rest of my life protesting against YouTube because you censor virtuous information. You make our world Hell because you punish people who bring Heaven into it. I have documented your sins, as per usual.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
He has done a decent amount of archiving himself. Most, if not all of his videos are on Bitchute, and a lot of his lectures are stored on the Internet Archive. He's been having some issues with YouTube recently, so Bitchute might become his main source of output in the future.
Well done Op. This is a classic schizocow not a forced modern dramacow. :drink: drink

Aussies are shitposters even when they're trying not to be.
If he's a furry or troon he'll check almost every box.
Also any confirmation on if his girlfriend ever existed? I'm going through the video's now.

Jewthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Well done Op. This is a classic schizocow not a forced modern dramacow. :drink: drink

Aussies are shitposters even when they're trying not to be.
If he's a furry or troon he'll check almost every box.
Also any confirmation on if his girlfriend ever existed? I'm going through the video's now.
Thanks.
His current "wife" was a real girl, the news article on her is linked in the OP. I'm 95% sure his ex-wife existed, she's mentioned in the ACT report and he mentions her occasionally. I just dont have any info on her since I'm not sure how to search Australian divorce records.

Tags
None