Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
Just watched the Dear Kids video. Near the end, he says that he smokes spice (when he can afford to buy it). Wendy, mate - stop using that shit. If you can't get real weed you're better off with nothing than touching spice. I don't know about in the US, but here in the UK there was an epidemic of sorts with homeless people and prisoners using spice and it's pretty scary seeing people like zombies on it. What it must be doing to a schizo brain (sorry, Wendell) is worrying.

The rest of the video was a little more coherent than some, I thought. He still doesn't seem to grasp why people are accusing him of hurting children though - claiming to be a paedophile will do that, Wendy. There are some pretty reasonable conclusions to jump to when that word is uttered. If you really aren't one, which I think is what you've more or less said, then you need to stop saying you are or be prepared for hate.

Star Galactics

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just watched the Dear Kids video. Near the end, he says that he smokes spice (when he can afford to buy it). Wendy, mate - stop using that shit. If you can't get real weed you're better off with nothing than touching spice. I don't know about in the US, but here in the UK there was an epidemic of sorts with homeless people and prisoners using spice and it's pretty scary seeing people like zombies on it. What it must be doing to a schizo brain (sorry, Wendell) is worrying.

The rest of the video was a little more coherent than some, I thought. He still doesn't seem to grasp why people are accusing him of hurting children though - claiming to be a paedophile will do that, Wendy. There are some pretty reasonable conclusions to jump to when that word is uttered. If you really aren't one, which I think is what you've more or less said, then you need to stop saying you are or be prepared for hate.
Even weed on a schizo brain can have some weird and wonky effects. Having smoked a few times and felt the full force of weird mania that comes with, not from the weed itself but rather your brain trying to cope with the effects of what you're going through? I can imagine spice being a worse time.

It's highly suggested those with schizoid personality defects or anything similar do not take anything mentally altering because of what it can do to them.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Even weed on a schizo brain can have some weird and wonky effects. Having smoked a few times and felt the full force of weird mania that comes with, not from the weed itself but rather your brain trying to cope with the effects of what you're going through? I can imagine spice being a worse time.

It's highly suggested those with schizoid personality defects or anything similar do not take anything mentally altering because of what it can do to them.
I have no mental disorders or anything but I do hallucinate mildly on weed if I smoke it when I am tired. It actually really emphasised to me how true the predictive processing model of the brain is because I would typically see randomish noise like a brown splotch (maybe a towel) at the end of my bed being my cat, which a few seconds later I would realise is actually outside. Very mundane stuff like this that shows my brain was both too affected to quickly make sense of the messy sensory data coming into it and that it was obviously expecting a cat to be there and I was too tired to remember it's elsewhere ...

CynicalVenezuelanDouche

Be prepared, the worst is yet to fucking come.
kiwifarms.net
Interest in Wendell after DWD stream has plateaued.
He often gets ID'd especially when he shaves. Not everyone in his family was gifted with youthful looks. Says it's due to his lifestyle.
Likes people calling him by pet names like Wenny but not when DWD did it.
Talks about looking for a soul mate but he makes it a bit creepy by saying things like age is just a number.
Reads @CynicalVenezuelanDouche last post ITT. Can't see what he's done wrong. Doesn't do things without parents permission ???
Doesn't agree with school.
Talks about ukulele.
Talks about making videos for children. He's trying to make a better world for children.
Mentions being incarcerated for a year for speaking the truth.
Talks about cruelty to animals, we should speak out for animals.
Definition of doxing. He doxed himself. Talks shit about DWD.
Talks about smoking. No money for drugs so he smokes. Deal with it.

@Randall Fragg Do you have a link for the video is that summary for? I went looking for it but I just found his lecture series for Meaning of life and the related videos (25 altogether)

Edit: had to fix an archive

small edit: Fucked up the quoting like a retard.

I don't think his reply to me had any substance other than subversion, if that even counts as a reply or addressing what I said because of the jumpcut. Hi wendell!

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
New video.

I don't have the time or the will to write a full summary. He again says he is a paedophile, though his definition of a paedo is being attracted to children who have an interest in philosophy - he DOES NOT want to fuck them and fuck you if you think he does. Wendy, if you aren't sexually attracted to children then I don't think that's paedophilia. Stop adopting that label unless you're prepared to potentially get skull fucked by some angry dude in the wild who has seen your videos. We don't want to see you harmed (unless you are, in fact, sexually attracted to children - in which case, get fucked).

At the end he tearfully compares himself to Mister Rogers, as he loved children and taught them from the heart, just like Wendy.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
New video.

I don't have the time or the will to write a full summary. He again says he is a paedophile, though his definition of a paedo is being attracted to children who have an interest in philosophy - he DOES NOT want to fuck them and fuck you if you think he does. Wendy, if you aren't sexually attracted to children then I don't think that's paedophilia. Stop adopting that label unless you're prepared to potentially get skull fucked by some angry dude in the wild who has seen your videos. We don't want to see you harmed (unless you are, in fact, sexually attracted to children - in which case, get fucked).

At the end he tearfully compares himself to Mister Rogers, as he loved children and taught them from the heart, just like Wendy.
In Britain I hear you can even get attacked for being a pediatrician.

• Informative
Reactions: Lurk

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
And another

Again, don't have the will to write a whole summary. Probably of most note is that Wendell's doctor has revoked his Temazepam prescription, which he was taking for sleep. He then points us to his doctor, Professor Michael Levy. Says he has given this doctor a year to help him, but the doctor refuses - this means Wendy has a right to broadcast it. He then films himself tossing his box of Olanzapine in the bin and stating that he is going to live a medication-free life.

This might be the start of a wild ride - a sleep-deprived, unmedicated Wendy :stress:

drink the bog water

stupidfarms advocate
kiwifarms.net
He then films himself tossing his box of Olanzapine in the bin and stating that he is going to live a medication-free life.

This might be the start of a wild ride - a sleep-deprived, unmedicated Wendy :stress:
Throwing out his meds is most definitely going to bring potential for a shitstorm. Whatever he was specifically on it for (delusion, mania, etc) is now possible.

Edit: Didn't Wendell state that the AU government required him to take the Olanzapine? Is he now putting himself at risk of hospital admittance?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Reactions: Lurk

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double post but 3 new videos today:
Trying to argue pedophilia doesn't mean what everyone in the world thinks it means while describing child grooming.
Shout out to @Lurk Wendell says Fuck off
Doesn't like that most of his followers are just there to make fun of him
Ukulele and music theory lesson
Back to defending pedophilia
Against Western medicine except for emergencies
He's redpilled
Go vegan
Shows the thread. He's the same person with or without meds. He will prove it.
He doesn't like us and wants us to fuck off.

Plays a David Icke clip (also has a thread here btw)
Talks about money and the illuminati
He's being censored from the internet because children are coddled.
Cops deleted footage from his camera. Doesn't know what footage though.
Ukulele and music theory lesson
Mainstream medicine has failed him all his life
He salutes Docs and nurses who work in emergency medicine though
Pissed we are obsessed with him but won't even buy his book.
Ukulele lesson.

Shows a news story and talks about cops attacking mentally ill people
Talks about being beat up by cops because he's mentally ill
His life is in danger all the time because his information is public
He ran for Prime Minister and President
Lives in fear of being incarcerated for the things he says
Goes on about freedom of speech and censorship
Politicians won't listen to him or let him become a politician because he is not under their thumb
Fake news
AI + Psychiatry bad
Police don't publicize the way they treat him even though he's a public figure
The occult support Wendell
No family in Canberra. Doesn't get along with his family and doesn't trust his friends.
Has no social life or celebrations because he is alone
Needs to live in a safe place not the ghetto, needs to not be censored. Needs to not be incarcerated for the things he says in order to feel safe and content.
Very afraid of being abducted by cops.
Fake news
His videos are only for children. Adults fuck off. Compares his video to Sesame Street. His content is suitable for children, adults just being over protective.

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
Another new video, he's becoming super prolific and I like it

I have no idea what the half life of Olanzapine is, but I think that shit is definitely leaving his system, whew (just kidding Wendy, I know you were just being playful in this video to reach the children..... :optimistic:)

I also noticed his sweet phone wallpaper :story: I don't know why I was surprised
1600189970157.png

edit: Still watching the video. He's given up on us for real this time and we're all reaped and we will be tortured by him in hell. Even you, @drink the bog water! You had a chance and you wasted it. He will create a special place in hell for Kiwi Farms.

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
New vid. Holy shit slow down.
Plays with a tiny stuffed bear for most of the video. He says he never wants to grow up and attributes his looks to playing like a child his whole life. He also gets into a debate with the stuffed bear about whether he should allow adults to watch his videos or not. If this was anyone else, I would say this is a cute framing device.
He is also licensed to work with vulnerable people (how?)
CARD.png

He talks about being incarcerated. He was incarcerated at the end of "My Reflected Death," again at the end of "Dear Ashley," again at the end of "Marionettes" (this is the one where he says he wants to fuck his neighbor's daughter), and finally between "Ave Maria" and "Rebirthing."
No mention of the farms in this video.
Edit: Didn't Wendell state that the AU government required him to take the Olanzapine? Is he now putting himself at risk of hospital admittance?
It'll be interesting to see what happens. I don't know shit about the ACT, but they frankly seem really incompetent in this case. He's listed as a high risk for being non-compliant with medication, but even after 5 incarcerations, a slew of completely unhinged emails, and even a schizo civil rights complaint they don't really seem to give much of a shit.
I have no idea what the half life of Olanzapine is, but I think that shit is definitely leaving his system, whew
HL is 33 hours.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Reactions: chantalisfat

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit slow down.
We have another one!

In which we get to join Wendy in bed for pillow talk whilst he fails to fall asleep. He explains that he has Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder. His doctor didn't actually revoke his benzo prescription - rather, his usual doctor is on holiday and the one covering for him would only give Wendell 2 pills at a time, with him having to go collect them every day from the pharmacy. Wendy decided to tell them to fuck off for treating him like a junkie when all he wants to do is sleep. Western medicine is reaped. He ends the video with "I love myself when I'm not on anti-psychotics, I'm so much more playful" 8)

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
I have been following this since the beginning. I was really rooting for you Wendy. If you are about to go off meds. You are about to be one sorry man without those benzos and your other meds.

:semperfidelis: Good luck Wendy.

this means Wendy has a right to broadcast it. He then films himself tossing his box of Olanzapine in the bin and stating that he is going to live a medication-free life.

This is about to take a really sad turn.

Wendell's in for a hell of a time if he's now unable to sleep and cold-turkeying benzos and his antipsychotics.
Sad to hear he's forsaken us. See you guys in the Kiwi Farms circle of hell! :drink:
If he is cutting his benzos off cold turkey, he could very easily die. That is something you just do not play with. I really hope he has someone with him, he is going to be regretting this. Benzo withdraws suck ass.

Last edited:

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
What is it with paedos and ukuleles? That Lindsey Amer noncette plays one too, and they're always in the background music of creepy infantile hipster videos. I feel bad for Hawaiians, having their traditional musical instrument become the universal signal for paedos, but then again I don't feel that bad because they did make the fucking things and they sound annoying.

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
New video:
Wendy films himself harassing a man named Paul at the Housing Department then covertly zooms in on some guy who he says is "the piece of shit" that has been harassing him around his apartment complex. He is the reason Wendell put in for a housing transfer, though it doesn't seem too successful. Housing guy Paul refuses to give Wendy his last name, which really rustles Wendell's jimmies. He reveals his housing officer to be someone named Anna Brown. Wendell emails the Russian government asking them to come and rescue him from Australia because they gave Edward Snowden asylum. Signs off his email to the Russians with "Love" I don't know why but that made me lol

Tags
None