Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 23 24.2%

• Total voters

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
New video

I think this is interesting, unlike last video where he was irate about the housing department and managed to pull everything back together, barely. Wendy is all about the little girls today. This has no thread, it is ramblings and some singing.
  • Wendy talks about data corruption and government again.
  • "Archive should be the main video platform and youtube and bitchute should be secondary." He has not a single bad thing to say about archive. Archive is a corp. That works well in his eyes.
  • He has a friend, graham, who killed himself {maybe} and made Wendy some art that he is getting restored by another artist called Natasha. He is happy to have this even though he claims he does not need possessions and gives out his po box, after saying he will not. He wants small personal things not store bought material goods. Nothing big.
  • Sends an email to to his housing manager. Anna, as mentioned last video. his last video is attached to this.
  • Wendy gets fan mail, he later mentions that 12 years old is the sweet spot. Most of his audience is male so they won't know what being a 12 y/o girl. Wrong audience.
  • Wendy talks himself in the third person through a bear by calling himself things like "what do you think kids, do you think government officials being anonymous is ok?" and "Wendell is a tool, he wants all the girls in the world to love him" followed by "loves fangirls. That is his title."
  • He is righteous, therefor the best crush.
  • Wendy is not lacking power as knowledge is power, and even though he has no real power, he has the knowledge. He would love to be 'your' tutor for life. if he teaches 'you' everything he knows 'you' gain the power
  • Spice life, he makes smoking look cool.
  • He likes nice emails, especially from little girls. Little girls with save the world not boys. It is through the art of a-pill {appeal?} and tricking men into wisdom this will happen.
  • The 'you' in this video is the person who wrote the fan mail and little girls. {who are not watching because everyone watching is male}
  • "kiwifarms think they hurt me?" laugh
  • News and bible study. including medical marshal law
  • He talks about the reason people kill themselves is because people tell them not to. If they are hearing to kill themselves what will they do?? {and we know from the last video he is getting death threats, which is partly why he was so upset. and thinks the goverment failed him on top of the housing situation.} He is almost crying at the end.
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 8.59.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 9.00.55 PM.png

Delusions are getting worse. You are going to loose any sympathy you had if you keep talking about sweet spots and little girls in the same breath. A lot of people here have mentioned feeling bad for you. I forsee this being an issue no more. No child is going to watch these. This email is fucking with you. And if anything this is a PSA on the dangers of spice.
:stress: Man.

Last edited:

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
Little girls with save the world not boys. It is through the art of a-pill {appeal?} and tricking men into wisdom this will happen.
Sounds a lot like The Family cult - flirty fishing, anyone? The Family was started by an incestuous paedo who had everyone call him 'Dad', what a co-inkidink.

Wendy, I think you'd be surprised at the number of Kiwi Farmers that are female and watching this thread. I know you think I'm a dude, but I'm not. I'm female and was once a 12 year old girl - which is what makes me extremely worried about some of your ideas surrounding them. I know how it is to be naive and gullible and not yet aware of how fucked some people can be. Not wanting to powerlevel too hard, but I also unfortunately know how it is to be groomed by a sick fuck at that age. The only thing that continues to let me have empathy for you is that you clearly are unwell and I do still believe that the ideas you hold about this are a result of that illness. I even believe you when you say it isn't sexual but regardless of that, grooming a child for any reason is abhorrent and extremely damaging.

I think Wendy may have done goofed by sending that email to his housing officer, attaching a link to his video and thus, his entire channel. As was pointed out here and confirmed by Wendell, the authorities will seek to put him back in the hospital if he stops taking his medication, which he has done and helpfully documented that fact in his videos. He's already doing things to jeopardise his freedom even just a few days out from his last dose.

I wonder if his fan mail was a troll or a real person? My first thought was a troll but it looks like they weren't abusive at all, not even covertly. Has an adult female with schizophrenia an interest in philosophy just wandered into Wendy's life? :optimistic:

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
The fan mail I think, is trolling. The phrasing is something that hits a lot of his boxes. the letter mentioned in 89 sounded like a troll as well.

I did not care for this last video. But Wendy is sick, however this is only going to be an excuse for so long. I want to feel bad for Wendy.
But here is the thing, he is making it harder and harder. I am curious about how much help he does get or if someone is monitoring him in any way. With the lovely hidden gem of a suicide mention at the end, I am curious if the hospital is somewhere he might need to visit.

I think Wendy may have done goofed by sending that email to his housing officer, attaching a link to his video and thus, his entire channel. As was pointed out here and confirmed by Wendell, the authorities will seek to put him back in the hospital if he stops taking his medication, which he has done and helpfully documented that fact in his videos. He's already doing things to jeopardise his freedom even just a few days out from his last dose.
IIRC they think he deleted his social media? He was pretty mad about that yesterday. I wonder if this will have an impact on this as well.

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
New video

Red eyes, looks like Wendy has been crying. Is irate. what we have been seeing is older clips, we are seeing wendy not doing to hot here. he is sleep deprived, he is manic. Wendy just declared war!
  • ACT human rights has never gotten back to him "they arn't very smart, this is all documented and we warned them" he says through the teddy bear.
  • Is act human rights about human rights? is act housing about helping the homeless? are the police really about your protection {noted this is focused now on the upside down American flag on the wall.} Is America really a free country?
  • He and his fathers relationship, they have not talked in a while. Wendy says he trained him in photoshop and helped him with books and they have not talked. his last message to his father which was not replied to was that "i am no longer taking medication. please support me" {near the end of the video {two and a half days+ have passed} we learn his father answered him back,
  • Wendy doesnt like anyone in this world except fangirls. he spent his life trying to get away form everyone but closer to 'you'
  • News flash: Australia is a free country. This is funny to Wendy. {cue manic laughs}
  • more talk about children, this includes a song, and him declaring that the children of the world should let him humbly serve them for the rest of his life.
  • flag = oppression; we are going to break out of our fake government reality and write our own reality.
  • Atheden has declared war on the US, AUS, and Israel.
  • talking about game development courses, how easy it is, he uses wanking gesture when to make a jab at someone who called him a "a wanna be game developer"
  • More school talk. "I do not do much work over that time. I kinda don't do much work over the week, i just do a little bit of through out the week annnd eventually it adds up to all the work i need to do so..." school is a bit weird, they do lectures and no help one on one. Jimmy Vegas name drop. he is just going to use him to learn.
  • Has not slept properly in a week
  • No one can debunk his arguments but have no issues attacking him
  • Bear: "do you think this is fair, my children? this is what your parents have done to this world, i wonder what you will do to dis world" {baby talk } Wendy: "i wonder what you will do to your parents"
  • documenting 'your' parents sins over the last ten years, to present to you. He is just now getting the opportunity to do so. {cut scene to his game being made, called sky jumper}
  • "how much of 'teachers' are 'real' teachers"
    they are not real teachers since they are following a curriculum and not teaching it themselves. It is manipulating you and your mind?
  • be a worker not a leader of the world, to be a leader you have to be someones special son.
    bear: "where are the female leaders of this world" {baby talk.} it is all fixed by like the 1% but much smaller
  • Closed scales uke lesson
  • "If you are a female and watching this, and you like me... thank you.... it is you who motivates me every single day"
  • We learn what else was said between him and his father
    "will you support me if i get put in psych ward, to say let him out he doesn't deserve to be there, to support him in no meds"
    "no"
    "leave me alone and never bother me again"
    "I will comply"
    {manic laugh} he tells his mother the same thing. and is showing the children, demonstrating through practical application.
  • No family no friends, except you
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 7.31.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.17.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.19.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.19.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 8.19.59 AM.png

Well. That was a lot. We are seeing what no meds look like. he cut contact with his parents, he is manic as hell. There are threats? wendy just declared war. the bear now baby talks, because nothing grabs kids like baby talking bear.

there is just so much. it is all over the place.

Last edited:

Star Galactics

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ. Quitting his anti-psychotics cold turkey is going to wreak fucking havoc. If not for the side effects, the tole it's going to take mentally is going to be dire. If he even is going to be making somewhat legible videos in the next few days (it'll take about three days before we or he notices the bad) then we're likely going to hear something bad is going to happen.

His poor mind is going to fucking keep whatever impulse he was keeping down with the meds go fucking haywire. Medication and regiments are very important in schizoid/schizophrenia treatment. This is... This is very very bad.

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
Phoneposting during lunch break, so I can't watch the new vids right now. Thanks for the breakdowns.
I feel bad for his parents. Estranged schizo or not, having your kid say he no longer wants contact must be awful. He also seems to be focusing on children more than usual, especially with the little bear toy. It's frankly creepy as fuck. My guess is that he will continue to spiral until he does something stupid in public and gets interred like before.
Atheden has declared war on the US, AUS, and Israel
Based.

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
Phoneposting during lunch break, so I can't watch the new vids right now. Thanks for the breakdowns.
I feel bad for his parents. Estranged schizo or not, having your kid say he no longer wants contact must be awful. He also seems to be focusing on children more than usual, especially with the little bear toy. It's frankly creepy as fuck. My guess is that he will continue to spiral until he does something stupid in public and gets interred like before.
No problem, you guys carried this thread.
I do not like that the bear now talks like a baby, makes threats, and is focused on kids more. He had a whole sing song outside walking about kids and how he was going to serve the children of the world for for as long as he was alive, if they would let him.
He is focusing on a lot of suicidal thoughts as well, his game he is making for this class is called 'sky jumper' it focusing on an obstacle course themed 'building' jumper. where you jump from roof to roof.

He is now officially a danger to himself and/or others. If he does not end up in hospital, he will pull something with the police. He has mentioned them the last three videos, and now that 'war' is declared. :stress:

drink the bog water

stupidfarms advocate
kiwifarms.net
Wendy, I think you'd be surprised at the number of Kiwi Farmers that are female and watching this thread. I know you think I'm a dude, but I'm not. I'm female and was once a 12 year old girl - which is what makes me extremely worried about some of your ideas surrounding them.
Just wanted to +1 this assuming that Wendell still keeps in check here. I understand your first reaction may be to assume everyone male, but I am female as well. You probably have more female watchers than you think.

7emporal

your friendly neighborhood eldritch being
kiwifarms.net
No problem, you guys carried this thread.
I do not like that the bear now talks like a baby, makes threats, and is focused on kids more. He had a whole sing song outside walking about kids and how he was going to serve the children of the world for for as long as he was alive, if they would let him.
He is focusing on a lot of suicidal thoughts as well, his game he is making for this class is called 'sky jumper' it focusing on an obstacle course themed 'building' jumper. where you jump from roof to roof.

He is now officially a danger to himself and/or others. If he does not end up in hospital, he will pull something with the police. He has mentioned them the last three videos, and now that 'war' is declared. :stress:
I second this, i'm getting worried, it's never a good thing when someone gets off their meds. Wendell, dont do anything stupid, you know what we mean. Dont do anything stupid, alright?

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
New video

Buckle in. He is depressed, a lot of his talks are not in a positive light, and this is about almost everything. Especially in his email response. I am going to try and shorten this, but the second half is like manifesto level depression, to the point he speaks in past tense when talking,. He is in bed half of this. withdraws are strong with this one.
  • Video opens with an email from facebook, He is deleting his facebook account, this will happen on the 17 oct
  • "you an amazing child, these are really complicated topics and you're embracing them. That is just amazing to me"
  • has not slept
  • he failed again. He does not specify about what.
  • His life is slowing down so much, he "is pretty much uncontactable now" and "that's pretty cool"
  • He does not want to leave bed.
  • "I guess it will give me more time to play {uke} and more time to play {switch} and more time to play {ü hand in the camera}"
  • Do not study for a job.... you don't want to get a job, you want to make your job. you do not want a 9-5 as you lose the responsibility when you leave or are fired from the job, you want to keep the reasonability, and whatever happens he can not lose his job, as it is right 'here' {gestures at camera}
  • uke lesson
  • People have wronged Wendy, they are idiots, they used him and threw him away. this is why he likes being uncontactable. he doesnt need a social life because he has {ü hand in the camera}
  • still can not sleep "I COMMAND YOU, SLEEP." Wendy really wants sleep. ways he could go to sleep, from the sleep think tank: sleep command, instant sleep app,
  • automagicly
  • Sleep is a lie, how much sleep you need is a lie
  • Wendy knows people don't need as much food as they say, he hardly eats anything. But he is having a hard time eating just a little bit of food so he lives almost solely on milk, Wendy is fit despite this. "yeah, i am skinny, i am not super skinny, i used to be a lot skinner then i am....." and we are overindulging by eating.
  • Wendy hates food, he hates even knowing that he has to eat food
  • "]He does not expecting anything to change. he gives a weird answer about people stopping when they do not see this change, which is why people stop trying to change.
    [*]Real change will happen when children rebel against their parents. Nothing will change with the world 'your parents' have created, and you have seen the world they have created. and adults do not make it easy for kids to win
    [*]He can not do anymore then what he is already doing, he is at max. capacity
    [*]The politicians, who Wendy emails 'constantly' never answer back, and later he says politicians wont reply to his evidence of their corruption and he is the crazy one? wanking motion {he is laying down here, he is holding his head.}
    [*]He will believe the world is changing when he can make a living doing 'this' {makes a almost corkscrew motion with a contorted hand in mostly off camera} and he makes nothing. "how can i believe that the world is getting better when almost everything i record is absolutely worrble {horrible, his speech has taken a turn this video.} as per normal"
    [*]"The world is still the same as it is."
    [*]So it is not his fault however, it is 'those in control'
  • So he has been in bed for a lot of this now, and he is sort of repeating the same stuff he said at the beginning of the video, world changing up to you, world is bad. etc etc he does have heavy bags under his eyes, he looks rough. this will continue the rest of the video, but this is something he keeps coming back to. I am going to stop mentioning it, but the rest of the video is back and forth.
  • He does not like emails like what was read, if you are going to email him something like that, just don't
  • In fact no one email him except his primary audience "a female child between the ages of five and sixteen"
  • This is not for men, adults, "what do i have to do to get you to piss off my work" {mad, still in bed.} in fact the atmosphere in the air is changing, because men and adults are being seen for the evil fuckheads that they are
  • withdraws, spent all day in bed.
  • No one is protecting him from his enemies.
  • Replace all of your mainstream media with Wendy
  • More mainstream media is bad chatter, more fan girl emails only chatter
  • Bear: "test the water, tell your parents you don't want to be a 9-5 worker, you want to be.... a superstar" {supahstah}
  • Do not trust the adults who have screwed Wendy around his whole life, trust Wendy. he has no ulterior motives.
  • He just wants to be loved by all the little girls of the world
  • Word of the day: discernment : "learn how to decern and rule {he lifted his arm as if he were flexing} and rule over your parents"

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 1.27.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 1.50.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 1.54.44 AM.png

Yeah so how about that. I flounder when it comes to Wendy. One day you feel kinda bad for him, then the next he does shit like this. Can not keep soliciting the {no} fan girls that watch your to do all of this shit.
This whole video is just withdraws. Do not cold turkey your meds, folks.
Does he want a army of child female solders?

Last edited:

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
New video

Buckle in. He is depressed, a lot of his talks are not in a positive light, and this is about almost everything. Especially in his email response. I am going to try and shorten this, but the second half is like manifesto level depression, to the point he speaks in past tense when talking,. He is in bed half of this. withdraws are strong with this one.
  • Video opens with an email from facebook, He is deleting his facebook account, this will happen on the 17 oct
  • "you an amazing child, these are really complicated topics and you're embracing them. That is just amazing to me"
  • has not slept
  • he failed again. He does not specify about what.
  • His life is slowing down so much, he "is pretty much uncontactable now" and "that's pretty cool"
  • He does not want to leave bed.
  • "I guess it will give me more time to play {uke} and more time to play {switch} and more time to play {ü hand in the camera}"
  • Do not study for a job.... you don't want to get a job, you want to make your job. you do not want a 9-5 as you lose the responsibility when you leave or are fired from the job, you want to keep the reasonability, and whatever happens he can not lose his job, as it is right 'here' {gestures at camera}
  • uke lesson
  • People have wronged Wendy, they are idiots, they used him and threw him away. this is why he likes being uncontactable. he doesnt need a social life because he has {ü hand in the camera}
  • still can not sleep "I COMMAND YOU, SLEEP." Wendy really wants sleep. ways he could go to sleep, from the sleep think tank: sleep command, instant sleep app,
  • automagicly
  • Sleep is a lie, how much sleep you need is a lie
  • Wendy knows people don't need as much food as they say, he hardly eats anything. But he is having a hard time eating just a little bit of food so he lives almost solely on milk, Wendy is fit despite this. "yeah, i am skinny, i am not super skinny, i used to be a lot skinner then i am....." and we are overindulging by eating.
  • Wendy hates food, he hates even knowing that he has to eat food
  • "]He does not expecting anything to change. he gives a weird answer about people stopping when they do not see this change, which is why people stop trying to change.
    [*]Real change will happen when children rebel against their parents. Nothing will change with the world 'your parents' have created, and you have seen the world they have created. and adults do not make it easy for kids to win
    [*]He can not do anymore then what he is already doing, he is at max. capacity
    [*]The politicians, who Wendy emails 'constantly' never answer back, and later he says politicians wont reply to his evidence of their corruption and he is the crazy one? wanking motion {he is laying down here, he is holding his head.}
    [*]He will believe the world is changing when he can make a living doing 'this' {makes a almost corkscrew motion with a contorted hand in mostly off camera} and he makes nothing. "how can i believe that the world is getting better when almost everything i record is absolutely worrble {horrible, his speech has taken a turn this video.} as per normal"
    [*]"The world is still the same as it is."
    [*]So it is not his fault however, it is 'those in control'
  • So he has been in bed for a lot of this now, and he is sort of repeating the same stuff he said at the beginning of the video, world changing up to you, world is bad. etc etc he does have heavy bags under his eyes, he looks rough. this will continue the rest of the video, but this is something he keeps coming back to. I am going to stop mentioning it, but the rest of the video is back and forth.
  • He does not like emails like what was read, if you are going to email him something like that, just don't
  • In fact no one email him except his primary audience "a female child between the ages of five and sixteen"
  • This is not for men, adults, "what do i have to do to get you to piss off my work" {mad, still in bed.} in fact the atmosphere in the air is changing, because men and adults are being seen for the evil fuckheads that they are
  • withdraws, spent all day in bed.
  • No one is protecting him from his enemies.
  • Replace all of your mainstream media with Wendy
  • More mainstream media is bad chatter, more fan girl emails only chatter
  • Bear: "test the water, tell your parents you don't want to be a 9-5 worker, you want to be.... a superstar" {supahstah}
  • Do not trust the adults who have screwed Wendy around his whole life, trust Wendy. he has no ulterior motives.
  • He just wants to be loved by all the little girls of the world
  • Word of the day: discernment : "learn how to decern and rule {he lifted his arm as if he were flexing} and rule over your parents"

Yeah so how about that. I flounder when it comes to Wendy. One day you feel kinda bad for him, then the next he does shit like this. Can not keep soliciting the {no} fan girls that watch your to do all of this shit.
This whole video is just withdraws. Do not cold turkey your meds, folks.
Does he want a army of child female solders?
Jesus christ, he's starting to look really bad. @Star Galactics was right on the nose with that 3 day timeline of noticing when things are starting to spiral. I can't imagine how awful it must feel physically to be withdrawing with antipsychotics and benzos at the same time, cold turkey. I'm amazed he managed even a few hours of sleep. Wendy, if you still have those pills in your bin, just fucking take them back out and take one, you will probably feel better extremely quickly just on a physical level. Then suck it up and pick up your limited number of benzos from the pharmacist.

Dude is looking awful, dark circles around the eyes and I don't know if its just because I rotated it the right way around but he looks like he's lost a bunch of weight already and appears older than he is despite everyone saying he looks younger usually:
wendell.PNG

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
I am curious if he has a case manager of any sort, or if he had been getting any help, outside of the doctors and what really is the reason for taking him off the sleeping meds. You have to get off one to get another so is that the case here? If he could have or still can get a patient advocacy on his side. But they want to give him back the sleeping meds. How much he took for how long is going to really determine how bad withdraws will be. Ignoring the psych med. Which, lets be frank, is just fuel to this fire.

I can tell you, having gone through benzo withdraws. This is only the start. He is in for a ride. Go stand in line and get your meds, you are not above anyone else in doing so. They treat everyone who gets a script like that Wendy. I though it was his psych med he threw away.

and from the other day
">Against Western medicine except for emergencies
Go vegan
He's the same person with or without meds. He will prove it."

> Drinks milk
> At max capacity in bed

He really needs to stop talking about little girls. No little girl is going to watch you wank off at the camera, walk to her parents and say "Mom I dont want to be a 9-5 worker, I want to be a superstar." Then walk to school and tell her friends about that real cool dude on youtube who said she could change the world.

Star Galactics

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ, he's starting to look really bad. @Star Galactics was right on the nose with that 3 day timeline of noticing when things are starting to spiral. I can't imagine how awful it must feel physically to be withdrawing with antipsychotics and benzos at the same time, cold turkey. I'm amazed he managed even a few hours of sleep. Wendy, if you still have those pills in your bin, just fucking take them back out and take one, you will probably feel better extremely quickly just on a physical level. Then suck it up and pick up your limited number of benzos from the pharmacist.

Dude is looking awful, dark circles around the eyes and I don't know if its just because I rotated it the right way around but he looks like he's lost a bunch of weight already and appears older than he is despite everyone saying he looks younger usually:
View attachment 1604463
You'll start to notice worse things in about two more days given he has enough energy to get out of bed.

Any tics that were kept down will start to run rampant, and any delusional thought you think he had now? Well that stuff will be just a fucking cake walk.

Withdrawal from anti psychotics is only going to amplify any symptoms he had previous, so we might as well keep an ear out to see of hes going to be arrested for any kind of malicious behavior soon. I only pray it's not against children.

Furthermore, if he has a case worker theyve done an absolute shit job on helping Wenny at all and I feel for this poor man. As I said previous his exhasberation of symptoms likely stemming from previous (verbal or otherwise dismissal) of his family giving up and slightly abusing him if those texts were anything.

All you can do is pray right now.

Tags
None