Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 82 61.7%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters

Lurk

CEO of Being a Broke Failure
kiwifarms.net
I though it was his psych med he threw away.
It was. He threw the pysch med away and also refused to go collect any more of the benzo for sleeping because some temp doctor covering for his normal doctor (who is on holiday) told him he'd only prescribe 2 pills per day, which he'd have to go collect daily from the pharmacist. Wendy decided they were treating him like an addict and said fuck you to all medicine - the benzo thing was what sparked his decision to throw away his Olanzapine too. He gave no indication as to how often he used the benzos, so perhaps it was only occasional use but who knows.

Everything I've read has me believing that benzo and antipsychotic withdrawals are like turbo opiate and SSRI withdrawal on steroids and with fucking AIDS. I've done the opiate and SSRI withdrawal and imagining benzo/antipsychotic wd's based on my experiences actually makes me physically anxious.

I wonder if it's possible that Wendy's mental state could become so schizo that he kind of doesn't really register what his body is going through? I don't know much about unregulated schizophrenia outside of knowing he fucking has it.

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was. He threw the pysch med away and also refused to go collect any more of the benzo for sleeping because some temp doctor covering for his normal doctor (who is on holiday) told him he'd only prescribe 2 pills per day, which he'd have to go collect daily from the pharmacist. Wendy decided they were treating him like an addict and said fuck you to all medicine - the benzo thing was what sparked his decision to throw away his Olanzapine too. He gave no indication as to how often he used the benzos, so perhaps it was only occasional use but who knows.

Everything I've read has me believing that benzo and antipsychotic withdrawals are like turbo opiate and SSRI withdrawal on steroids and with fucking AIDS. I've done the opiate and SSRI withdrawal and imagining benzo/antipsychotic wd's based on my experiences actually makes me physically anxious.

I wonder if it's possible that Wendy's mental state could become so schizo that he kind of doesn't really register what his body is going through? I don't know much about unregulated schizophrenia outside of knowing he fucking has it.
I've withdrawn from anti-psychotics AND benzos before. You feel like the worst shit ever, your body feels like it's not there, you feel like you are just going down and down and down. The fact he's even functioning and walking around is amazing to me. And I once did it for a month- I hardly had the energy to get out of bed. Voices and delusions were getting to me bad and I hardly had any kind of grasp of reality for most of those threeish-four weeks I had to deal with it. Even once you're past the half-life of dealing with the worst pains? You still are dealing with the pain of physical issues anywhere from diarrhea and horrible physical tics and issues if you can even get a grasp back on your mental facilities again. You're very very lucky if you come out of that unscathed and have a strong will if you can keep going through it.

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
Furthermore, if he has a case worker theyve done an absolute shit job on helping Wenny at all and I feel for this poor man. As I said previous his exhasberation of symptoms likely stemming from previous (verbal or otherwise dismissal) of his family giving up and slightly abusing him if those texts were anything.

All you can do is pray right now.
I really am curious what has been done because I agree. He has been failed and has expressed this and 'Mainstream medicine has failed him all his life.' And I know there is a pattern and I want to use Gina Fournier as an example. She made claims about the hospital she was taken to, however, due to her schizophrenia getting worse, and just a flawed system. One claim she made that was true, fell on Deaf ears. and that was about the hospital. And this is usually the case.

So when there is a wild claim, you can usually find the truth. In this case he was failed by a lot of people for a long time. But he only gave this doctor a year, this is not something you put a time limit on, I get how frustrating that is. But for things to work, you have to go through a trial and error. The benzo he was on was not a long term solution. I wonder how it would go if he had someone swinging for him from the medical field. To explain some of these things to him.

Once he stopped taking his meds, it was clear the turn this was about to take. I feel for him, I really do.
would not wish benzo withdraws on anyone. much less any of these mixes.

I have someone in my family who has some mental disabilities, they sort of mirror schizophrenia has taken meds that are often used for schizophrenia; their pain tolerance is wild. Break a bone? nothing. Slam your head into the floor? Nothing. Accidentally get touched? 10 on the pain scale. It looks like schizophrenia is similar. It was clear he had a headache at one point, and the lights were bothering him. and he may get all of the mental and non pain related effects of withdraw, but one small thing will set him off... Like an email.

:semperfidelis: God speed wendy

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
New video

:heart-empty: that title.
  • Uke lesson
  • {In bed} The system is built to protect bad people not good people
  • Will move to any country if he gets a safe house and a safe place to do his work {in the last video he said his dream life would be to live in a safe house or underground basement and getting everything delivered, and just film. This is repeated again.}
  • He is asking for protection. The public abuses him, and this frightens him. He is ignored and abused by the government as well, this includes local government who he has put in complaints to, including the housing department. As well as the police.
  • He would leave asap, if he had some place safe to go but there is no where safe
  • At first i thought he had his shit packed? but it just looks like his living room, he mentions he could fit anything important in 2 suitcases and getting rid of bigger stuff
  • "Here in stupid world the military is for aggression and... not protection"
  • Delusions and paranoia, He does not feel safe talking to anyone ever in this world because they just want to hurt him and it doesn't matter if it is the government or the 'civilian population'
  • "You" hates the world and likes living in a terrible world, he feels maybe he should leave Canberra as they do not listen to his calls about corruption, and go elsewhere {to note, he shakes and manic.} he likes living in a happy world, a peaceful place. and since he himself is a peaceful person. and was never given the opportunity to do this, he would love to.
  • Vision for Atheden: To buy land. To invite all open source teachers to come and live on this land, film, live, have a family. But land costs money.
  • So he went to nimbin, because they have 'communes' and he wanted to start a commune but doesnt have the money
  • He has failed everything he has tried to ever do, not because he has failed, but because he was stopped.
  • Ok, so he is upset and manic, working himself up because people think his message is controversial and fuck you, he is afraid every moment that the cops will pick him up and arrest him and put him in a psych ward for sharing his message. He just wants to share his message. he lost a year of his life, and he doesn't understand why, because all he was doing was sharing his message. He is not safe where he is. He could not even get words out "your not letting do this, your not letting me be safe, your not letting me be healthy?"
  • Is it fair he was treated like a junkie because he wanted sleep, is it fair the "civilian population" abuses him? no one will protect him, is that fair?
  • So a few videos back he was mad about having to give a written report and not video evidence, using the argument that you can not use first hand accounts as evidence, you have to use an account of an account. that pissed him off and he is bring the point up again.
  • Besides "you" he has no friends, no family, so he will go wherever an opportunity arises. as he is very mobile. Even the us, as long as he can make a living and not die, because in the us you have to make a living to live... In aus. they pay you. And no matter how hard he pushes he cant fix the aus government. and they also do not have freedom of speech, they can lock you up, and if you submit evidence like video, they will not look at it they want specific documentation, mainstream documentation, like doctors certificates. but they did not care and ignored them.
  • Or someone can kill him:stress:
  • Our world was not meant for people like him, please end his life. Especially since 'we' all think he is a danger to children. Even though he dedicated his life to children. {he rambled manicly about} how this would go against what he dedicated his life to. his address is public. he has said this twice which means he has free rein.
  • Googles how to get away with murder, he welcomes the assassination
  • He is living under oppression and terrorism and it would be better dead then under terrorism
  • Uke talk
  • He can not hold a job, even with meds his sleep is erratic, that watch data was from on meds
  • He holds his fingers to his head, the world does not have supports for people like him, he is asking for, begging for someone to kill him
  • If filming is unemployment then he doesn't wanna be living. He tried to fix himself and begs some more
  • Still begging "look at the life i live"
  • "You constantly threaten my life, and constantly tell me to kill myself do none of you have the courage to do the deed"
  • You fuck up everything you do, everything you touch just breaks
  • Begs the children for help, says it is the parents fault, and they {the parents} should kill him. Either way he is saving the world, dead or alive.

Last edited:

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
summery of the new video. lots of parent = evil talk.

• The parents are pussies for not killing him and talking all the shit, not real and have no soul for believing the news and government.
  • Your parents did not have you because they love you
  • He is raising you not the parents
  • The government does not hire wise people, in fact Wendy cant think of a time one has connived true wisdom to him. they are cruel and stupid. this includes presidents and prime ministers.
  • Society is conditioning him to say this, and encouraging this to happen
  • Word of the day: conscience
  • Uke
  • He is the father, but he is not just your father he is your best friend {unlike your parents who can not or wont be your friend}
  • If you are punished for doing as he says, you are being punished for committing wise actions
  • matthew 10:35 "For I have come to turn  a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’"
  • Is made fun of for having a heart and mind
  • Email with wendy, he is now addressing the girl who is from Melbourne
  • Would travel, might do gigs, but needs fans for gigs, and it also opens him up to be killed, so he is going to stick to being private
  • He should just embrace death and incarceration instead of worrying about it
  • He has mario 3d all stars, hence the name and it is time for the child all stars to revolt against their parents
  • How to make Atheden when he is poor as shit, does any child have any land they can build on?
  • Time to set off the big bomb and then become a star {showing mario game play}
  • your vision should not be on the people around you it should be on the internet
  • Since he was not blessed with children he wondered how he could steal all the children of the world from their parents
  • If you have a crappy family you can use his last name.
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.40.40 PM.png

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
New video

His speech is really really slow at some parts, his accent is killing me, I could not understand a lot of the crying. There maybe a typo.
  • Opens to a sobbing wendy.
  • He saw god again for the second time, he is rocking back and forth. and he spoke with god again for the second time.
  • God brought every single issue that was on his heart back, how could we not see god, who is in his work. he films god.
  • He has bowed to god 3 times so far
  • He is going to wear his hear in a new style
  • The truth: God made wendy cute so he could bring wisdom
  • But sorry girls, he's taken
  • He was wrong in his last episode about his parents not teaching him any wisdom, they just did so through discipline, which he did not agree with.
  • His parents and spawn wave made him who he is, and it is up to him to save 'these people' at the end of the day, including his parents, he will make a plea with god.
  • But he then goes on to say Spawn Wave is so cool, and a man of a similar spirit.
  • mitten squad name drop
  • I hate the way he says ukulele, just going thru youtube channels and they are his "instructor" or "teacher" or "news outlit"
  • Hates the whitest kids you know, they will be going to hell. peter forrest gets the choice of heaven or hell
  • He is not going to pursue ACT housing anymore, he collected gold on camera and he is just going to let whatever happen, happen.
  • "Come fly with me dear children to distance distant neverlands"
  • Uke lesson
  • His parents rejected him not the other way around, however they are still superstars, and it must take a special person and a special formula to raise someone like him. Although he rejects them because they rejected him. So before you judge them negatively, look at what they created.
  • Plato love, who guided him throughout his life. Jesus love, who he gave his life for @ age 6. Nietzsche love, he continued his work.
  • Inas however, is the christ.
  • Joke and to do things immediately, so right when you know you are at the best point to do said thing, do it

Last edited:

Lurk

kiwifarms.net
New video

His speech is really really slow at some parts, his accent is killing me, I could not understand a lot of the crying. There maybe a typo.
  • Opens to a sobbing wendy.
  • He saw god again for the second time, he is rocking back and forth. and he spoke with god again for the second time.
  • God brought every single issue that was on his heart back, how could we not see god, who is in his work. he films god.
  • He has bowed to god 3 times so far
  • He is going to wear his hear in a new style
  • The truth: God made wendy cute so he could bring wisdom
  • But sorry girls, he's taken
  • He was wrong in his last episode about his parents not teaching him any wisdom, they just did so through discipline, which he did not agree with.
  • His parents and spawn wave made him who he is, and it is up to him to save 'these people' at the end of the day, including his parents, he will make a plea with god.
  • But he then goes on to say Spawn Wave is so cool, and a man of a similar spirit.
  • mitten squad name drop
  • I hate the way he says ukulele, just going thru youtube channels and they are his "instructor" or "teacher" or "news outlit"
  • Hates the whitest kids you know, they will be going to hell. peter forrest gets the choice of heaven or hell
  • He is not going to pursue ACT housing anymore, he collected gold on camera and he is just going to let whatever happen, happen.
  • "Come fly with me dear children to distance distant neverlands"
  • Uke lesson
  • His parents rejected him not the other way around, however they are still superstars, and it must take a special person and a special formula to raise someone like him. Although he rejects them because they rejected him. So before you judge them negatively, look at what they created.
  • Plato love, who guided him throughout his life. Jesus love, who he gave his life for @ age 6. Nietzsche love, he continued his work.
  • Inas however, is the christ.
  • Joke and to do things immediately, so right when you know you are at the best point to do said thing, do it
Jesus fucking christ, I'm 1 minute in and just :stress: x100

How is there not a single social or mental health worker visiting him weekly or something? Wendy is going to do something to himself or someone else soon unless he gets hospitalised first but I think for that to happen, he will ultimately need to have done something to even draw the attention of authorities. Dude should be having his meds by Depot injection, I don't understand why that was never put in place because he clearly isn't consistent/compliant with treatment on his own.

I want to get off Mr NeSmith's wild ride, guys.

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
1 minute in and just

Yeah, i started the video and then paused it. It was something I was not ready for.

The sad thing is, he sent ep.89 to his housing manager. After that, someone should have been called. Even if she has no real involvement. He is really using language that is worrisome. He has expressed interest in dying, he no longer cares if the cops get him, what ever happens happens. He has rattled off some of his favorite things.

If he is going to do something it will be soon. His threats are there.

I am unsure why he is still out and walking since he knew he was not doing well. But I am also unsure if he even wants to do better, If he would work with a doctor to get better. If that is the case, then he needs someone who can manage him, because he sure as fuck can't do it himself.

Spice is also not doing him any favors.

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
New video

• It opens to a shot of super mario 3d all stars, it sounds like he maybe crying. He maybe high.
  • Although his target audience is fangirls 5-16, he does appreciate fangirls who are older as well. So thank you
  • Fangirl objective: Watch as new videos come out, watch past work as well
  • Even if Atheden never gets land, what is being done online is still important. Atheden is on the internet.
  • @ beautiful fangirl from Melbourne. "help me save the world, help me think of ideas on how to get fangirl children, if that happens you would save the world, lets think of ideas together please"
  • 10-14? he went to 5 because of inas. and 16 because he doesn't know, but he is focusing on children and isn't going to stop doing that
  • He was blessed with extremely good parents, however he has a rebellion to lead, and has to lead by example.
  • He is getting a shipment from his father with his fathers books in them, however he does not keep physical copies of books, this includes his own books, he has no copies of his books. he only has the Bible and the Qur'an. And he said to his father his books are not welcome and has told him this, so he is giving them away in the show.
  • The secret to fixing the world is locked in a young girls heart.
  • Thank you for buying his books, since he makes everything free you dont have to buy them but you did,
  • Uke session
  • Nintendo is an evil corporation, he knows this, but they have been around his whole life, he is a Nintendo fanboy.
  • All boys under him are known as his lost? lust? boys
  • Bear: "thou shall be respectful to your parents, thou shall outsmart them, be logical and speak from your heart."
  • Songs
  • More bear
  • Child army

Last edited:

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Hi Wendell I am a 9 year old girl. I like watching your videos with my friends but I told my dad and he says that if you cannot even take your medication and are too proud or incapable to go to the chemist every day for your sleeping medication then how are you able to fulfil your mission or take care of actual children? He says I should have a better role model than someone who can't even take his medication. So my friends and I are going to stop watching your videos until I hear from the other posters here that you have gone back to the doctor and prove you care enough about your fans to take care of your health and take your medication. Even if you think you don't need the medication you should take it because otherwise you are being boycotted by me. Sorry Wendell but no more girls watching your videos until you get back on your medications.

Lurk

kiwifarms.net
New video

• It opens to a shot of super mario 3d all stars, it sounds like he maybe crying. He maybe high.
  • Although his target audience is fangirls 5-16, he does appreciate fangirls who are older as well. So thank you
  • Fangirl objective: Watch as new videos come out, watch past work as well
  • Even if Atheden never gets land, what is being done online is still important. Atheden is on the internet.
  • @ beautiful fangirl from Melbourne. "help me save the world, help me think of ideas on how to get fangirl children, if that happens you would save the world, lets think of ideas together please"
  • 10-14? he went to 5 because of inas. and 16 because he doesn't know, but he is focusing on children and isn't going to stop doing that
  • He was blessed with extremely good parents, however he has a rebellion to lead, and has to lead by example.
  • He is getting a shipment from his father with his fathers books in them, however he does not keep physical copies of books, this includes his own books, he has no copies of his books. he only has the Bible and the Qur'an. And he said to his father his books are not welcome and has told him this, so he is giving them away in the show.
  • The secret to fixing the world is locked in a young girls heart.
  • Thank you for buying his books, since he makes everything free you dont have to buy them but you did,
  • Uke session
  • Nintendo is an evil corporation, he knows this, but they have been around his whole life, he is a Nintendo fanboy.
  • All boys under him are known as his lost? lust? boys
  • Bear: "thou shall be respectful to your parents, thou shall outsmart them, be logical and speak from your heart."
  • Songs
  • More bear
  • Child army
He sounds high as fuck in this one

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
He sounds high as fuck in this one

BoBo has two lighters as a backdrop. Maybe they're just for his cigarettes, but the likelihood of him self-medicating with Spice now that he's off his meds is pretty high IMO. Spice should be the last thing on earth he smokes.

If you're still reading here, Wendell, the people emailing you are trolling you. "The Lord" and the beautiful fangirl from Melbourne. They just started emailing you after the DWD stream, didn't they? Do you think The Lord and this beautiful Australian fangirl just so happened to be following DWD and caught the stream? Or are they Kiwi Farms posters?

(Think about what you're doing, you losers. One of you is pretending to be "The Lord" to a severely mentally ill person who is convinced he's the anti-christ. The other is pretending to be a young girl interested in him, wishing she was 12 years old so she could cater to his pedophilic preferences. What the fuck is wrong with you? He is on Australian disability/welfare, has one room to himself, has no friends, was shunned by his family, has medical conditions which prevent him from sleeping, is off his meds, and is acting more suicidal/deranged by the day. All of these things compound and make his mental illness worse. And somehow you morons think it's funny to fuck with his extremely fragile mind? Go fuck yourselves. Why don't you go troll someone who isn't mentally ill, completely isolated, and off their meds?)

I'm with @Underestimated Nutria. I'm not watching any more videos until Wendy takes his meds.

Catmannjew

kiwifarms.net
BoBo has two lighters as a backdrop. Maybe they're just for his cigarettes, but the likelihood of him self-medicating with Spice now that he's off his meds is pretty high IMO. Spice should be the last thing on earth he smokes.

If you're still reading here, Wendell, the people emailing you are trolling you. "The Lord" and the beautiful fangirl from Melbourne. They just started emailing you after the DWD stream, didn't they? Do you think The Lord and this beautiful Australian fangirl just so happened to be following DWD and caught the stream? Or are they Kiwi Farms posters?

I'm with @Underestimated Nutria. I'm not watching any more videos until Wendy takes his meds.

I think you may be waiting a long time to catch on streams then, sadly.

We knew he smoked spice, he has talked about it before. He also has an apartment, it is not just one room. The living room is mostly for storage, we saw that two videos ago. He just does not keep furniture. He does live like a homeless person, out of a suitcase, and keeps everything packed up.

He got pissed off at the lord, half of that video was about that, and he has brought that up a few times, even this last video. I really hope they know they are not helping him at all. It is frustrating to watch. I do agree, though, if you are going to go ween, do it to someone who is not currently begging for death and gets death threats all day because someone made a video about them. There is no one to bat for him and you are actively watching someone slip through the cracks.

It seemed there was a similar conversation about Gail and her trolls.
But Wendy is a live wire right now, one email can send him over. No one is helping him {except the two people who bought books?}

:stress:

Edit: 'the lord' was also the name of the person who sent him the email about the shift in the stars that set off his three video breakdown about change. and revolting. it was only this last video he agreed, thanked, and apologized to the emailer. but that is not who he talks about when he says he has seen and spoken to the lord, because he was pissed off that that email.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net

(Think about what you're doing, you losers. One of you is pretending to be "The Lord" to a severely mentally ill person who is convinced he's the anti-christ. The other is pretending to be a young girl interested in him, wishing she was 12 years old so she could cater to his pedophilic preferences. What the fuck is wrong with you? He is on Australian disability/welfare, has one room to himself, has no friends, was shunned by his family, has medical conditions which prevent him from sleeping, is off his meds, and is acting more suicidal/deranged by the day. All of these things compound and make his mental illness worse. And somehow you morons think it's funny to fuck with his extremely fragile mind? Go fuck yourselves. Why don't you go troll someone who isn't mentally ill, completely isolated, and off their meds?)

He dropped cigarettes for vape, and I think he stopped vaping as well. He's definitely using spice, which is the last thing a schizophrenic should be doing. I would unironically suggest that he switch back to cigarettes. Nicotine at least helps alleviate psychotic symptoms.

"The Lord" is a hallucination. He specifically mentioned seeing God "for the second time," implying it has happened before (probably before he was put on the meds). At this point, there's really no question that he has full-on schizophrenia, and not a personality disorder like he was diagnosed with.

There's really no question that he should be back on the meds. If you thought he was out of touch with reality before, hallucinating will take this shit to the next level. Insomnia is also a common symptom of Olanzapine withdrawl, which will only make things worse for him. I also want to add that he's extremely lucky that he didn't seem to suffer from any of the side effects common with atypical antipsychotics, and so there's really no excuse not to take them. He should also be forced to see a psychologist regularly. Medicaiton alone won't help his delusions at this point.

You can't fix delusions by pretending to be a girl and messaging him. It didn't work with CWC, and it definitely won't work here. If these trolls really want to help Wendell, they should be contacting the authorities and arranging a wellness check instead of feeding into his delusions.