Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 80 61.5%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from Wendell. He got some fanmail and gives an update on what he's been up to. He says he's working on a new book for and called 'my girls' and his assisted suicide book is the weirdest thing he's ever written. At least he's self aware enough to know that it was a weird thing to put out into the world. Shows off books and a t-shirt his father sent him. Shows a painted tile he got from a girl called and opens a package from another girl. It's a t-shirt with a safety house logo on it. He explains it's a program that had safe places for children to wait while they were going to and from school. I don't know if the sender is a troll or a true believer but it's a creepy gift to give to a pedo

Lurk

CEO of Being a Broke Failure
kiwifarms.net
New video from Wendell. He got some fanmail and gives an update on what he's been up to. He says he's working on a new book for and called 'my girls' and his assisted suicide book is the weirdest thing he's ever written. At least he's self aware enough to know that it was a weird thing to put out into the world. Shows off books and a t-shirt his father sent him. Shows a painted tile he got from a girl called and opens a package from another girl. It's a t-shirt with a safety house logo on it. He explains it's a program that had safe places for children to wait while they were going to and from school. I don't know if the sender is a troll or a true believer but it's a creepy gift to give to a pedo
"But in all seriousness, please don't send a suicide bomber vest.... I already have one of those." Said completely seriously. Lawd :stress:

Longcat

Antisocial Injustice Wizard
kiwifarms.net
Still can’t believe someone this stark raving bonkers lives near me. His psych papers that he himself published online for all to read seem to predate the little girl obsession by quite some time, so if he hasn’t been committed or seen a shrink since, it’s likely the authorities don’t know about this fixation of his and even if they did, I doubt someone simply expressing a desire to touch kids would get much of a punishment. The way he talks about children is absolutely a red flag but nobody’s gonna dob him in because he hasn’t acted on it.

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
Got busy and forgot I downloaded his game shit. Both the actual games are simple stuff that he probably made for his game design course. The only other thing of note is 3D models for "Inas" and "Ivory."
Inas model.png
Ivory Model.png
Interesting to note that in the texture files for Inas, one of the files is "Panties_Diffuse.png," and "Std_Skin_Body_Diffuse.png" seems to include nips.
Still can’t believe someone this stark raving bonkers lives near me. His psych papers that he himself published online for all to read seem to predate the little girl obsession by quite some time, so if he hasn’t been committed or seen a shrink since, it’s likely the authorities don’t know about this fixation of his and even if they did, I doubt someone simply expressing a desire to touch kids would get much of a punishment. The way he talks about children is absolutely a red flag but nobody’s gonna dob him in because he hasn’t acted on it.
TBH, I was wondering if the lack of content was due to his psych workers finding out about his little girl fetish and committing him.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Wendell is starting a new video series.
He says he's done all he can to spread his message about Inas Shawket.
He wanted to create a strong community of female philosophers but that didn't work so he's not going to keep trying.
He's not going to try and run for Prime Minister again.
Got kicked out of school.
Rants about the school for a bit because it's not his morality that's wrong, it's the school that's wrong.
He's accomplished everything he wanted and wants to leave Earth and go to the moon.
Making videos for Goddesses now. Time for him to ascend.
Living outside the system.
He's out of the system now so he can determine what is appropriate and inappropriate.
Truth is not important. Shouldn't follow him for his content, should follow him for the way he interprets things and the way his mind works.
Ranting about being incarcerated and kicked out of school for complaining about human rights violations
Sings the Pokemon theme but as Pokegirls
Dedicates this video and new video series to Inas Shawket and plays video footage of her parents news interview.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's posted 4 more videos today:
He spent all his life trying to find friends who would accept him with no judgement for his views
He made a deal with the government that he rules the moon and they rule the Earth
Talking about training his girls so they can understand him correctly.
It's okay to lie until you can make the lie come true. When he first started saying he had beautiful girls he didn't have them but now he does because he lied and made it come true.
Thinks 25% of the girls he talks to are trolls.
He only have one girl in his community of girls but talks to lots of girls every day.
Mentions he needs to find a way to communicate with his girls where other people can't access
Trying to purposefully be confusing for people summarizing his videos. Clearly still reading his thread.
Reads the definition of disinformation.
People don't understand metaphors. He will be lying in this video series to spread misinformation and get his girls to understand nuance.
Talking about the government forcing people to live as long as possible.
He's really pissed off at his videos being summarized here. He keeps bringing it up. Check mate trolls!

-
He's made up his own language and sending a very important one time message in this video in his own language. Looks like he created a Discord to talk privately to his girls. Reads out the definitions of consummation and then zooms in on the subheader of his thread here about him claiming to be married to Inas Shawket.

Talking about being part of a CIA project bluebird and being subjected to mind control and tests to become a super soldier. (Project Bluebird was the predecessor to MKUltra originally used to see if a person could be hypnotized to assassinate someone. ) Second part of the video he talks about being kicked out of school, having to get his teeth fixed and getting into debt because he spends so much money on drugs. It's unfair that it's cheaper to be an alcoholic than to be a drug addict. It's a human rights issue.

Explaining how the scientific method works. Talking about Government surveillance and internet censorship. He's not happy with the level of control the government has on his life. He can't work within their system so they give him money and he has to live where they tell him to live in the ghetto where he's unsafe. It would cost in $4K to revoke his US citizenship so he is being marginalized because of his lack of wealth.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Glad to see you're okay, Wendell. What's going on regarding your medication and your doctors? You mentioned not sleeping for several days. You really should go to a healthcare professional and see what they can offer you for sleep.

no1

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
He's posted 4 more videos today:
He spent all his life trying to find friends who would accept him with no judgement for his views
He made a deal with the government that he rules the moon and they rule the Earth
Talking about training his girls so they can understand him correctly.
It's okay to lie until you can make the lie come true. When he first started saying he had beautiful girls he didn't have them but now he does because he lied and made it come true.
Thinks 25% of the girls he talks to are trolls.
He only have one girl in his community of girls but talks to lots of girls every day.
Mentions he needs to find a way to communicate with his girls where other people can't access
Trying to purposefully be confusing for people summarizing his videos. Clearly still reading his thread.
Reads the definition of disinformation.
People don't understand metaphors. He will be lying in this video series to spread misinformation and get his girls to understand nuance.
Talking about the government forcing people to live as long as possible.
He's really pissed off at his videos being summarized here. He keeps bringing it up. Check mate trolls!

-
He's made up his own language and sending a very important one time message in this video in his own language. Looks like he created a Discord to talk privately to his girls. Reads out the definitions of consummation and then zooms in on the subheader of his thread here about him claiming to be married to Inas Shawket.

Talking about being part of a CIA project bluebird and being subjected to mind control and tests to become a super soldier. (Project Bluebird was the predecessor to MKUltra originally used to see if a person could be hypnotized to assassinate someone. ) Second part of the video he talks about being kicked out of school, having to get his teeth fixed and getting into debt because he spends so much money on drugs. It's unfair that it's cheaper to be an alcoholic than to be a drug addict. It's a human rights issue.

Explaining how the scientific method works. Talking about Government surveillance and internet censorship. He's not happy with the level of control the government has on his life. He can't work within their system so they give him money and he has to live where they tell him to live in the ghetto where he's unsafe. It would cost in $4K to revoke his US citizenship so he is being marginalized because of his lack of wealth.
Pure mania
Unironically sad

• Agree
Reactions: Lurk and Dead Mime

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two new videos:
If he doesn't find a wife in this life he will be married to Inas in the afterlife for eternity. My previous summaries of his videos weren't up to his standards and we are all idiots too stupid to understand what he's talking about. Talks about the Fire Emblem game. More about marriage. Talks about being frustrated with people misunderstanding him all his life. Context is important. His previous video clips scrambled and put out of order would have a completely different meaning and context. He's not happy with my last few posts and our thread has fucked up his SEO. Claiming defamation. His best case scenario is to groom a 12 year old girl for 6 years and then marry her. More pedo shit. Ends with a song.

Talking about life with his prospective wife. Wearing his safety house shirt from his favorite fan girl and says it means he's a safe space for children. Ideals he appreciates in girls (not women). Sings for a bit. Talks about what he finds sexually attractive in girls. He includes potentially suicidal or knows someone who is suicidal or has committed suicide in this list.

Lurk

CEO of Being a Broke Failure
kiwifarms.net
Good christ. Semper Fi to @Ellesse_warrior for sitting through these and providing summaries! I've been seeing them pop up on Youtube but bailed out of each one early on. I guess Wendy is still medication-free and loving it. Amazed he hasn't been sectioned/committed yet, he's fucking manic.

His youthful glow seems to have taken massive blow during his time away from the video camera though - anyone else notice the thinning spot that has appeared at his hairline? RIP ☠️ No 12 yr girls will want you after the reaper has come for your hairline, Wendy :c

Wendy (2).PNG

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's his latest 2 videos:
Opens with his Pokegirls song. God blessed women with virginity. Male virginity doesn't exist. Males are stronger than females and so males dominate females. He constantly has women throwing themselves at him and yet he get's called a predator. Only had sex with 2 women in his life, his wife and his ex-fiancé. Only intended to ever have sex with one woman in his life. He has very special seeds and he is looking for the right womb to inject them into. :cryblood: Hymens. Child grooming sales pitch. Talks about wanting to take a girls virginity. Eugenics and Wendell's superior DNA. Talking about having sex and impregnating girls. Complaining about being called a pedo. It's not Wendell that's a pedo, everyone else is a pedo.

He's so happy now because he treats all girls like his wife. He doesn't care about the haters. Talking about how much he appreciates his girls. He keeps talking about hymens. He's not specifically looking for a child to groom but would prefer it. Talks about his 32 year old fan girl. He doesn't like the term woman. Pedophiles paradise :cryblood: Wendell doesn't agree with society so he wants to create his own society based on his own morals and philosophies. Says he uses his pedophilia for good.

His youthful glow seems to have taken massive blow during his time away from the video camera though - anyone else notice the thinning spot that has appeared at his hairline? RIP ☠️ No 12 yr girls will want you after the reaper has come for your hairline, Wendy :c
I think he just has fine hair. He doesn't look as rough in these last two videos. He looked haggard in the previous videos I posted because he hadn't slept. He acrtually seems a little less manic in these most recent ones too.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest videos:

The world is filled with Satanists. He's trying to create a community free from the influence of satanists. Talking about KF. Says we're all horrible people and he's not the Lolcow, we're the Lolcows. He's very annoyed with my descriptions of his videos and God will punish us all in the afterlife. Thinks we're just jealous he has lots of girls who like him. Vaccine sperging. The government is trying to force people to live as long as possible and be miserable. Work = slavery. Back to filming his thread and saying he's not a lolcow we're the lolcows. Says he's trying to create a matriarchy. His job is to train girls. Shoutout to me LMAO, he also says my UN wrong. He totally dosen't care about the thread or the descriptions of his videos ITT anymore. He thinks it's funny now.

Plays his ukulele. Talks about celebrities, they're all evil. MSM lies. He's trying to build a community for his girls. Goes back to talking about celebrities again. Talks about when he was on the news. They cut and edited what he said so he looked like a crazy homeless person. Context. Philosophy. Talks about Inas Shawket. He's making videos to get human rights for women because women were too slow to get human rights for themselves. Doesn't like being called manic or mentally ill. Government surveillance / contact tracing sperging. Pandemic is a hoax.

Playing ukulele and sings a song he's making up as he's singing it. Song is about getting wives and being called a pedo. Plays the Game of Throne theme on his ukulele and adds in some words.

He had to drop all of his audience except girls and his haters are watching something not made for them. He's trying to smash the patriarchy. Reads wedding vows and a poem about marriage. Films his thread OP and says it needs to be updated to 'married to your daughter'. Singing and dancing about loving children. No amount of incarceration or medication can keep him away from children. He says he feels great with no meds and he takes naps rather than sleeping. Psychiatry = mind control. He was forceably medicated and incarcerated to keep him away from children. Says he is not a creepy polygamist, he only wanted one girl but multiple girls want him. Lots of it's not Wendell who's wrong it's society that's wrong. Women don't have human rights. Government control. It's not Wendell that's wrong it's KF that's wrong. He's under the impression our lives are dedicated to making fun of him. He's totally not mad about his thread though. Society is trying to suppress his wisdom.

Daddy's Little Kitten

👨‍👧🥺 ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓓⓞⓢⓔⓓ ⓞⓝ ⓚⓔⓣⓐⓜⓘⓝⓔ 🍼🍭
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1748252
Im so happy that Wendell is able to make so much good content! <3
I can't speak as strongly as him, i have to admit that every one can do whatever they want.
It makes me sad that people who are fixated on Wendell so much that they watch most of his content
but they can't analyze themselves enough know why they have this perverse fixation.
Who the fuck are you?