Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
:heart-empty:
I know you can't really diagnose over the internet, but I'm wondering if he's schizoaffective and starting on a depressive phase. He's clearly been manic the past few weeks, and I'm not sure what else could account for the sudden and extreme downswing in mood.
Wendell's last video was posted 17hrs ago, this must be longest gap between videos since I started following his thread. Its probably a depressive phase but I hope he hasn't an hero'd or gotten arrested. Perhaps I've just been spoiled for content in this thread with how prolific he is though. I need to start following more schizocows.
1599298439916.png

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
If it turns out Wendell necked himself, I'm going to be genuinely sad. No idea why I feel bad for him, since his comments on children are more than concerning. But he's the first cow I feel some sort of empathy for. Maybe because he's evidently very much mentally ill. I just hope he stays "married" to the dead Palestine girl and stays away from actual living children.

Also, Wendell, if you're reading this: Cows killing themselves has happened before and it didn't stop the farms. It only means their threads will get locked. People are more likely to forget you if you end your life.

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
Wendell's last video was posted 17hrs ago, this must be longest gap between videos since I started following his thread. Its probably a depressive phase but I hope he hasn't an hero'd or gotten arrested. Perhaps I've just been spoiled for content in this thread with how prolific he is though. I need to start following more schizocows.
View attachment 1573487
While I do think he's starting a depressive phase, I've wondered if his manic emails to the mental health services would get him in trouble. I don't know how proactive they are in Australia, but if I were running things and I got a manic email claiming to be the new head of the organization calling down divine judgement from God, I'd do a wellness check on the guy.
That said, before discovering the thread, he was usually only uploading once a week so maybe the rush of being discovered died down and he'll return to his original schedule.
If it turns out Wendell necked himself, I'm going to be genuinely sad. No idea why I feel bad for him, since his comments on children are more than concerning. But he's the first cow I feel some sort of empathy for. Maybe because he's evidently very much mentally ill. I just hope he stays "married" to the dead Palestine girl and stays away from actual living children.

Also, Wendell, if you're reading this: Cows killing themselves has happened before and it didn't stop the farms. It only means their threads will get locked. People are more likely to forget you if you end your life.
I find that it's easy to empathize with schizocows. I don't know why exactly, but people like Terry and Fedsmoker were really easy to like and root for. Wendell is interesting in that the pedophilia thing is naturally repulsive, but the more you dig into him the more you see him as a empathetic schizocow and the more you question how much of the pedo thing is him and how much of it is the result of his illness.

JuliusCaesar

veni vidi risi
kiwifarms.net
I find that it's easy to empathize with schizocows. I don't know why exactly, but people like Terry and Fedsmoker were really easy to like and root for.
They're just living their life doing their own weird, batshit thing, logic/common sense/everyone else's opinion be damned, and you get a sense they genuinely can't help most of the shit they do. Conversely, most non-schizo cows on the site can be summed up with the phrase "arrogant shithead".

drink the bog water

stupidfarms advocate
kiwifarms.net
Wendell started his series by posting around once daily. Few episodes in, said that one a day was sometimes too much, as he was also attending school, and thus stated his schedule may be a bit more irregular for uploads.
I was surprised how often he had been uploading recently, he was definitely pushing himself due to newfound fame. He is probably okay.
But yeah, the threats about the ACT and 'having a small army at his disposal' definitely displays as some manic threat. It wouldn't surprise me if he is in trouble.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Will this end up being the shortest lolcow thread ever? Find out more tomorrow.

Seriously though, I hope he won't go through with it. This mood change came out of the blue. Think if he comes back, I'm just going to leave the thread and him alone then. (Unless he does something outrageous)

• Feels
Reactions: Jewthulhu

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
well... this is awkward but this guy is connected to my family in a very direct way
Really? I'm curious what you know about him.
Also, if you know, does he seem to go through depressive episodes frequently?

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
A short video. He wants us to write a summary for each of his films listed on his IMDb page - he won't be making any further videos until this is done. He explains that there are lots of hidden gems in his past work for us to find and document. Promises to return once this task is done. Also, I think he cut his hair?

I'm glad to see he hasn't been arrested or an hero'd.

Tags
None