Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 58 61.1%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 23 24.2%

• Total voters

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A short video. He wants us to write a summary for each of his films listed on his IMDb page - he won't be making any further videos until this is done. He explains that there are lots of hidden gems in his past work for us to find and document. Promises to return once this task is done. Also, I think he cut his hair?

I'm glad to see he hasn't been arrested or an hero'd.
We're not his personal autistic army

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
A short video. He wants us to write a summary for each of his films listed on his IMDb page - he won't be making any further videos until this is done. He explains that there are lots of hidden gems in his past work for us to find and document. Promises to return once this task is done. Also, I think he cut his hair?

I'm glad to see he hasn't been arrested or an hero'd.
Yeah me too, but WTF?! He suicidebaits and then comes back with an autistic blackmail attempt to do a bunch of work for him?!

What the hell, Charles?! You got some goodwill here, but that kind of bullshit will drain it real fast.

drink the bog water

stupidfarms advocate
kiwifarms.net
I guess we spoiled Wendell.

As much as I enjoy writing summaries, Wendell, I have a life outside of this thread.
I was watching 1-2 episodes a day at my most active point, and don't have much urge to change that.

I'm kind of surprised to some extent. What is he going to do now? Wasn't it his legacy to speak to Inas through the camera and push her word?
He's dropping this all because he wants us to be his slaves and do his dirty work?

Edit: And he linked this thread in the video, oh boy

Last edited:

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Seeing the word αγάπη (love in Greek) in this pedo’s chest makes me uncomfortable

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He's live now

edit: Archive

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurk

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
edit: ninja'd
Wendell is going live......
1599563086606.png

I have stuff to do and don't want to be the only creep on there interacting with a cow so I'm out :cringe: Another edit: the chat is disabled for the stream, so a Q&A is kind of impossible Wendy

garfieldgirl69

lover of lasagna, hater of pedophiles
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for the guy, despite not liking some of his behavior. I know several people with schizophrenia- it sucks. Wendell, I checked the imdb page and "What Is Love?" was NINE HOURS. We may be autistic losers but we don't have *that much* time. Also, I have no clue where to even watch your films. You'd have to offer something in exchange beyond holding your new videos hostage.
Anyways. Can you explain your tattoos to us?

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
New video. Livestream is off due to YouTube disabling comments.
He's definitely in a depressive phase. He's talking and acting almost completely differently, the video is much shorter and more focused, and he seems really focused on trying to get our approval.
In the video, he says that he loves us although we hate him. Aw. Most of us don't even hate him.

He also said that we don't have to summarize the movies (how gracious), but he'd would just appreciate it if someone watched them. He said he hid "secrets" in his movies, whatever that means.

Pretty sure you can watch his movies on his website. I think you'd have to buy his books, but there's no way anyone should do that.

Tags
None