Skitzocow Wendell Charles NeSmith - Schizophrenic open-source philosophy teacher and angel of God, married to a dead 5-year old Palestinian girl

Is Wendell a Pedophile?

• Yes, he is a danger to children

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • Yes, but he probably isn't a danger to children

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • No, he is just is fixated with purity

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No, it is a result of his schizophrenia

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the video, he says that he loves us although we hate him. Aw. Most of us don't even hate him.

He also said that we don't have to summarize the movies (how gracious), but he'd would just appreciate it if someone watched them. He said he hid "secrets" in his movies, whatever that means.

Pretty sure you can watch his movies on his website. I think you'd have to buy his books, but there's no way anyone should do that.
Hes uploaded all of his books on youtube as audiobooks and there are 22 videos on his YouTube which make up his what is love movie/ series

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A short video. He wants us to write a summary for each of his films listed on his IMDb page - he won't be making any further videos until this is done. He explains that there are lots of hidden gems in his past work for us to find and document. Promises to return once this task is done. Also, I think he cut his hair?

I'm glad to see he hasn't been arrested or an hero'd.
He's deleted this video now. It's archived ITT anyway but I guess Wendell took note of our responses to him asking us to summarize his movies.

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
He's deleted this video now. It's archived ITT anyway but I guess Wendell took note of our responses to him asking us to summarize his movies.
It seems he has re-uploaded it as part of a longer video - the first 9:55 of this one are his video asking us to write a synopsis for his old works, Spread the Love, plus yesterday's video Yellow Brick Road. I knew Wendy wasn't the kind of cow to go DFE-mode :heart-full:

9:55 onwards is new content.
- He is not depressed. He remains upbeat even when bad things happen - please don't put lies onto him.
- Why would he join the Farms? Everyone here is fucking rude and that gives him no incentive to join.
- The reason he pointed people to the thread was not to get summaries of his old work, but to show people how fucked up we are.
- "Just imagine how many reaps are happening automatically thanks to Darkwing Duck" as he zooms in on DWD's video view count :story: This made me lol, thanks Wendy
- No motivation to make new content because we just take it, and laugh at it
- A reap happens automatically when someone watches his content and doesn't feel anything. Considering the amount of feels in this thread, I think our souls are safe
- When he mentioned having a small army, he was not talking about us :c
- He doesn't care about this thread, he's just showing god why we don't deserve to go to heaven
- His old videos are all watchable on his website. I went to check it out a few days ago and like someone said, one 'series' or 'movie' is like 9+ hrs long. Ain't no one got time for that, hidden gems or not
- He is moving on, Kiwi Farms was fun for a moment but he is done with us. His content will be there to watch if you want to, if you don't, move along
- If he has won over your heart and you're ready to be a warrior, please email him. If he gets abuse, he will change his email address "but if that happens, you have dug your own grave". For the speds reading from DWD's video, stop harassing Wendell, its fucking gay
- Ends the video playing the ukulele, sounds pretty good

TLDR - Wendell is done with us

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems he has re-uploaded it as part of a longer video - the first 9:55 of this one are his video asking us to write a synopsis for his old works, Spread the Love, plus yesterday's video Yellow Brick Road. I knew Wendy wasn't the kind of cow to go DFE-mode :heart-full:
Lol I was way off.

• Winner
Reactions: chantalisfat

7emporal

your friendly neighborhood eldritch being
kiwifarms.net

9:55 onwards is new content.
- He is not depressed. He remains upbeat even when bad things happen - please don't put lies onto him.
- Why would he join the Farms? Everyone here is fucking rude and that gives him no incentive to join.
- The reason he pointed people to the thread was not to get summaries of his old work, but to show people how fucked up we are.
- "Just imagine how many reaps are happening automatically thanks to Darkwing Duck" as he zooms in on DWD's video view count :story: This made me lol, thanks Wendy
- No motivation to make new content because we just take it, and laugh at it
- A reap happens automatically when someone watches his content and doesn't feel anything. Considering the amount of feels in this thread, I think our souls are safe
- When he mentioned having a small army, he was not talking about us :c
- He doesn't care about this thread, he's just showing god why we don't deserve to go to heaven
- His old videos are all watchable on his website. I went to check it out a few days ago and like someone said, one 'series' or 'movie' is like 9+ hrs long. Ain't no one got time for that, hidden gems or not
- He is moving on, Kiwi Farms was fun for a moment but he is done with us. His content will be there to watch if you want to, if you don't, move along
- If he has won over your heart and you're ready to be a warrior, please email him. If he gets abuse, he will change his email address "but if that happens, you have dug your own grave". For the speds reading from DWD's video, stop harassing Wendell, its fucking gay
- Ends the video playing the ukulele, sounds pretty good

TLDR - Wendell is done with us
man, I wanted to be part of his army, please don't leave us wenny, you're a cool guy.
yeah, dwd subscribers fuck off and stop bothering him, lurk moar faggots

Star Galactics

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more I trip and come across schizo cows the worse off I knew I could've had it.

I empathize but on a level of, I kind of know what hes going through, just not nearly as extreme or crazy.

Schizophrenia and its behaviors are very very fucked up and the way it warps how you act and what is and what will become your new normal for the rest of your life fucking sucks. Nevermind most people with some schizo behavior nine times out of ten usually have to be medicated just to have some sense of stability and sense of control on the "oddness".

Looking at Wenny's behaviors and his speech makes me think either hes medicated to some extent, and it's just not enough or hes not taking the medication to a regiment.

A lot of people put schizoids in the same basket of, "you're fubar, have a nice day" but you can tell it started from not only his family giving up on him first, then other things falling in place.

I empathize for this man so fucking hard, just like I did Terry; despite how weird Wendell might be. Theres a human in there beyond all the weirdness and that's what people keep seeing in those very brief moments he has clarity.

garfieldgirl69

lover of lasagna, hater of pedophiles
kiwifarms.net
i found wendell because of the dwd video but im not retarded enough to harass wendy because of it. dwd was a dickhead in that video lol. anyways pls come back wendell we'll miss you (and i'm still waiting to hear about those tattoos)

Reactions: 7emporal

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone explained to Wendell why paedophilia is bad, and does he get the reasoning? He seems like he doesn't see why it's bad and people are just out to get him.
Even if a child pursued him, it still wouldn't be a consensual relationship because adults have power over children and children are very easily manipulated and children's brains aren't developed enough to consent to sexual activity. That traumatises them even if they thought with their kid brains that they wanted it at the time.
You see it a lot with underage groupies pursuing adult celebrities and not really understanding what they're getting themselves into (because they're children) and then anything sexual that happens is inherently abuse.
It's like if a dog humps your leg, it might be expressing some sexual urge but that doesn't mean you can fuck the dog, you are the competent one in that situation and it cannot give consent even if it's acting in a sexual way. That's why Tommy Tooter is a nasty old nonce, because he took advantage of children (and dogs) who didn't have the same competence as him.
Don't be like Tommy, Wendell, we like you much more than him, but if you abused a kid that would change very fast.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
I think Wendell is star material. Good job with the ukulele playing, sir.

Probably Wendell would be a lovely guy to hang around with if it weren't for his issues. I applaud him for his prosociality -- his interests, even with his obvious issues, focus on education, helping others through philosophy, etc. I am not sure many of us would not be a great deal worse in his position.

From his psychiatric documents, Wendell expressed an interest in having his teeth fixed back in 2012. I am glad that he has finally had it done + is looking his best again. He has retained his looks remarkably well given his lifestyle and the harsh sun that he has probably been out in for years.

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, having researched, obtained, and watched some of Wendell's works, I am preparing a true and honest summary of them as we speak. I have already created a summary for his first video, The Meaning of Life.
  • The video begins in the Wendellbunker. Wendell is unshaven and slovenly. He is lethargic, and despressive.
  • He discusses his recent setbacks with ukalakee practice and how he recently bought Ride to Hell Rettribution and was disappointed in it's low quality.
  • The police we at his house recently, because they know that he is the Anti-Christ. They brought in a K-9 unit to search his apartment for drugs. They came up empty handed.
  • He was recently spied on by an agent of the Australian grovernment, who was posing as a mailman. He knew that it wan't a real mailmen because he opened up Wendell's mail, sprayed nerve gas in it, and closed it back up.
  • About midway in, Wendell begins to draw a summoning circle on the ground out of cheetos dust.
  • Using his dark necromatic powers, he draws up the soul of Inas Shawat.
  • Drooling in foul paedolust, Wendell begins to take off the pair of stained cargopants he has been wearing.
  • Suddenly, the door breaks open.
  • The K-9 unit is there.
  • But it isn't an ordinary K-9 unit.
  • It's the one
  • the only
  • Cop Dog.
  • Wendall squeals in terror and attempts to cast Magic Missile.
  • Cop Dog fears not his dark powers, for no earthly magic can stand against the holy power of Cop Dog.
  • Using his trademarked finishing move, The Dog Pound, Cop Dog bodyslams Wendell into the ground.
  • Cop Dog proceeds to give the Lord of Darkness a swirlie.
  • With the pedo menace defeated, Cop Dog flies off into the heavens with Inas in tow.
  • Wendall screeches impotently and flings an empty beer bottle.
  • He has lost this battle.
  • None can stand against Cop Dog.

CynicalVenezuelanDouche

Be prepared, the worst is yet to fucking come.
kiwifarms.net
This guy legitimately frightens me. I couldn't sit through the entirety of the thread by myself, so I watched the deadwingdork video to get a summary. It's a bit outdated, but even then I couldn't stand it... It's like finding lost tapes of a schizo out of the blue in the house you just bought. Horrible analogy I know, but picture that. You buy the home without knowing this crazy fuck lived in it, then find his videos all taped. Then, you watch them alone. It's an incredible sense of unease and danger, as if you weren't alone after all.

Not keeping up so latereact me if you want, but. A fucking dox is needed.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Two new ones
Ukulele tutorial on how to play scales and somewhere over the rainbow.
No way to stop his work. He grows and improves the more he posts so the audience also gets to see him improve.
He teaches wisdom as he teaches ukulele.
Explains some music theory on how chords work, sharps and flats and Key changes.
Demonstrates finger picking and strumming patterns.
Chose the ukulele because it's important to him to have a good solo instrument because he doesn't yet have the skill to play in a group.
Wants every child to have a ukulele and wants to create a very durable plastic version to help make this happen.

Interest in Wendell after DWD stream has plateaued.
He often gets ID'd especially when he shaves. Not everyone in his family was gifted with youthful looks. Says it's due to his lifestyle.
Likes people calling him by pet names like Wenny but not when DWD did it.
Talks about looking for a soul mate but he makes it a bit creepy by saying things like age is just a number.
Reads @CynicalVenezuelanDouche last post ITT. Can't see what he's done wrong. Doesn't do things without parents permission ???
Doesn't agree with school.
Talks about ukulele.
Talks about making videos for children. He's trying to make a better world for children.
Mentions being incarcerated for a year for speaking the truth.
Talks about cruelty to animals, we should speak out for animals.
Definition of doxing. He doxed himself. Talks shit about DWD.
Talks about smoking. No money for drugs so he smokes. Deal with it.

@Randall Fragg Do you have a link for the video is that summary for? I went looking for it but I just found his lecture series for Meaning of life and the related videos (25 altogether)

Edit: had to fix an archive

Last edited:
Tags
None