Wendy Carter, Gordon Cole and Gobbogobb's summer vacation adventure(ban) - Or how I pissed off Null and got yeeted

Love_Machine011

From golden light I come.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OwO is the only the only person on the internet I have ever blocked(ignore on this site) outside of goldsellers. They are on that level of annoying that they are like a goldseller in mmo chat begging for attention. It's not like I don't like their opinions or something, they are just so vapidly annoying. It's all attention whoring to the extreme, so I just bring the attention I could possibly give them to the lowest possible level I can.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious what the Deep Kiwi Lore behind why OwO keeps getting allowed back in only to cause more drama is. I remember Glaive being the last person Null threw a shitfit over, but he was pretty obvious. What makes the furfag so special?

Reactions: 4str4staleatherbelt

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious what the Deep Kiwi Lore behind why OwO keeps getting allowed back in only to cause more drama is. I remember Glaive being the last person Null threw a shitfit over, but he was pretty obvious. What makes the furfag so special?
He said before it is because she was the one who encouraged him to make the farms in the first place.

So she's everyone's fairly autistic godmother.

Tags
None