Wesley James Earl Bailey / Laurelai Bailey / stuxnetsource / hypnotransgirl / BimboPolitics / EphraelStern - The Worst the Rat King Has to Offer

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

break these cuffs

Howard T. Petrazelli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to people on Reddit, yes.

I don't know if I fully believe it, though. It doesn't especially look like our boy Wes, for one, and for another, Wes is many things, but bringing up things that reference his past as a rapist is not one of them.
Don't forget pimping out his ex-wife! I know at least some states require pimps to register.

Trombonista

ん~?意味がわからない? わからなくていい!!!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the TERFs were arguing about who Laura really is. Three canidates of were Morgane Oger, Mallorie Udischas, and supposed third party from the PNW that just exists.
I doubt it's Mallorie. She's a bitch, but she's not really a crazy bitch.

Symalsa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ.

For those who want a Cliff's Notes version, Laurelai (under a new identity, Laura Iziguirre, it seems) has created a browser extension called Shinigami Eyes whose main purpose is enabling yet another guilt-by-association shitlist that has the express intent of doxing people who run afoul of trans identify activists. This is only part of the crazy.

The far crazier part is the blog-post set up justifying the above, which is.... Wow.
It's hard to come within striking distance of Geordie Tait, but when Wes goes for crazy, our boy goes hard.

In no particular order, the blog post makes the following arguments:

1. That TERFs are basically Nazis, and ergo anything you do to them is absolutely justifiable. The article later goes on to argue that harboring what they nebulously refer to as TERF ideology is grounds to aggressively destroy their lives in retaliation, spread their personal information, physically assault them, destroy their property, and to effectively, be destroyed. In multiple parts of the article, the writer argues that TERFs are, in fact, worse than Nazis, and based on this, deserve all of the above and more. Of particular note is that the same article claiming that they need to bear the mark of shame forever for daring to oppose the activists can "just stop being a terf if they want a job again."

2. That every organization that will not bend the knee to trans identity activists needs to have its leadership removed and replaced with said activists. It flat-out calls for Entryism and refers to it as a "bloodless coup." It goes on to say that multiple other groups guilty of the high crime of not giving a shit about their causes have have already had their communities subverted and that's a good thing. It later goes on to say that a Rape Crisis center that has traditional clientele should have have its leadership replaced so it can be "repurposed," which is a little uncomfortable when you remember that Laurelai is a fucking rapist.

3. That any organization that dares stand against them and can't be subverted needs to be economically destroyed, no matter who mundane, bringing up the repeated attempts at Lawfare against Masterpiece Cakeshop and waxing on how it going bankrupt is a win for the trans community, and effectively leading towards an argument that anyone who goes against the activist movement needs to be made an example of.

It just keeps going like this.
For fucking pages.
Thank you for this. I was driving and had to get it posted here. Literally archived at a red light

Hmmm. So is this one of Wesley's accounts?

View attachment 2020397
I think so but I can’t tell for sure. Most people I talked to believe it is.

https://archive.ph/
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being involved in this autism and not joining the 41%, a testament to their narcissism.
Hmmm. So is this one of Wesley's accounts?

View attachment 2020397
It's like the (((echo))) extension but for trannies.
Laurelai moved on from Wicca and became involved with Chanology (Anonymous' fight against Scientology), hosting his own Chanology forum called Sci-Ex. Still using the Raziel persona, Laurelai began shit-stirring and ended up in a battle with 711chan, who was a participant in the Chanology antics. Laurelai tried to get 711chan taken down by reporting them to their host and bragged about it on Sci-Ex. Laurelai's attack on 711chan ultimately failed, but he infested the Chanology community for a few more years until it died down. Years later, Laurelai would brag about his involvement with Chanology despite doing nothing of worth.

https://archive.ph/
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, I'd bet they're on the side of whomever is DDOsing the site.
Screenshot_20210701-212347.jpg
Screenshot_20210701-212448.jpg
There you go
Oh, of course every single time.
And I still can't get over the eyes, it fits since the shinigami are sort of elder gods and trannies are Lovecraftian.
(An archive of their LinkedIn https://archive.ph/GLrPN )

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Mar 5, 2022 at 12:42 PM: Laurelai, a troon known for being a snitch and alleged rapist, was recently outed as being a powermod for r/ContraPoints since 2019.
Everyone, is seems like Laurelai Bailey might the person behind the highly despotic and controversial /r/ContraPoints moderator previously known as u/EphraelStern, aka as @BimboPolitic on Twatter, most recently operating under the @hypnotransgirl account:

Archive

As soon as this thread was posted, connecting EphraelStern to BimboPolitic over their use of the Star of Inanna, the /u/EphraelStern account, the @hypnotransgirl account and the @BimboPolitic accounts were all nuked:

HypnotransgirlCommittedTwattercide.jpg PlayStupidGamesWinStupidPrizes01.jpg

EphrealSternCommitsRedditcide.jpg PlayStupidGamesWinStupidPrizes01.jpg

BimboPoliticCommittedTwattercide.jpg PlayStupidGamesWinStupidPrizes01.jpg

You know what this means folks: the /r/ContraPoints subreddit was moderated since 2019 by a known troon rapist and the publically known snitch of Julian Assange who was literally named in the indictment, who most recently infiltrated and took over the very large r/antiwork subreddit (1,7 million subbed Redditors). Pass it along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaimas

A Man-Made Nightmare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone, is seems like Laurelai Bailey might the person behind the highly despotic and controversial /r/ContraPoints moderator previously known as u/EphraelStern, aka as @BimboPolitic on Twatter, most recently operating under the @hypnotransgirl account:

As soon as this thread was posted, connecting EphraelStern to BimboPolitic over their use of the Star of Inanna, the /u/EphraelStern account, the @hypnotransgirl account and the @BimboPolitic accounts were all nuked:

View attachment 3038707 View attachment 3038716

View attachment 3038708 View attachment 3038716

View attachment 3038712 View attachment 3038716

You know what this means folks: the /r/ContraPoints subreddit was moderated since 2019 by a known troon rapist and the publically known snitch of Julian Assange who was literally named in the indictment, who most recently infiltrated and took over the very large r/antiwork subreddit (1,7 million subbed Redditors). Pass it along.
Jesus fucking Christ, Bailey is like a fucking endoparasitic infection.

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
just came here to check in because i saw people on twitter discussing the outing of "bimbopolitic" and the who's-who of blue check supposed anti-authoritarians who'd been friendly with that account.

Bailey really is one of the most vile individuals out there.

1646343709925.png

1646343727158.png

1646343742100.png

1646343760473.png

@Nykysnottrans, do you know whether laurelei was also modding /r/rape ?

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
@Nykysnottrans, do you know whether laurelei was also modding /r/rape ?
BTW, those discord leaks you posted? Even more infuriating the ones that other Marc person had leaked in the zip.
He sounds even more smug, superior and condescending in these screenshots.

About the /r/rape thing, I was following the drama with /r/ContraPoints at the time. I don't know if you were around at the time, but Nyk had posted a video and a couple of tweets that had pissed off a lot of NBs, who complained that Nyk wasn't minding them enough. To offset these complaints from the NB ContraPoints stans, this new moderator /u/EphraelStern was introduced as the "NB" ContraPoints mod. As soon as I read his introduction post on /r/ContraPoints, I immediately Googled him to see what else he had been posting on Reddit and thus discovered that he had been very active in /r/rape, but he had apparently deleted all of his posts there just before he became an /r/ContraPoints mod. Apparently he didn't want ContraPoints fans to know that he was an /r/rape moderator, but his posts were still archived on Google. I didn't think much of it at the time so I didn't archive anything, otherwise I would have.

BTW, Twatter since yesterday has exploded with the revelation that /u/EphraelStern = BimboPolitic = Hypnotransgirl = Laurelai. Check this out:

BimboDiscourse01.jpgBimboDiscourse02.jpgBimboDiscourse03.jpgBimboDiscourse05.jpgBimboDiscourse06.jpgBimboDiscourse07.jpgBimboDiscourse08.jpgBimboDiscourse09.jpgBimboDiscourse10.jpgBimboDiscourse11.jpgBimboDiscourse12.jpgBimboDiscourse13.jpgBimboDiscourse14.jpgBimboDiscourse15.jpgBimboDiscourse16.jpgBimboDiscourse17.jpgBimboDiscourse18.jpgBimboDiscourse19.jpgBimboDiscourseLMAO.jpg
BimboDiscourse04.jpg

We also have more conclusive evidence that Bimbo is Laurelai, because that was the name people used to refer to him on his sissy hypno server:

BimboWasLauriOnSissyHypnoServer.jpg HypnotransgirlAsLaurelaiOnHisSissyHypnoServer.jpg

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
Near enough a year later and Wesley turns out to be a reddit power janny. He's like a stain that keeps coming back. Incredible.
I still wonder if there was ever evidence to prove he was Laura Izaguirre. Aside from the Texas thing, I'm not too sure.

Arc

kiwifarms.net
Near enough a year later and Wesley turns out to be a reddit power janny. He's like a stain that keeps coming back. Incredible.
I still wonder if there was ever evidence to prove he was Laura Izaguirre. Aside from the Texas thing, I'm not too sure.
He really has mastered the craft of being a parasite. That or he has some luminescent enablers.