Wesley James Earl Bailey / Laurelai Bailey / stuxnetsource / hypnotransgirl / BimboPolitics / EphraelStern - The Worst the Rat King Has to Offer

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Well, there you have it. TransGirlTheRapist indeed. Our rapes are not real rapes.

You know his "show me the court documents!" is disingenuousAF because Wesley is literally named as a snitch in the Julian Assange indictment. Also, what about the company that Wesley keeps, namely Bardfinn, who was the person who brought Wesley on to /r/ContraPoints a year after Bardfinn infiltrated that subreddit himself? You know I suspect that they planned this infiltration of /r/ContraPoints together, but Bardfinn has managed to get off the hook scot-free in this because of /r/Merari01 playing a more prominent/overt role in the takeover of /r/antiwork. TGT knows he can't do his little "show me the court documents!" with regards to someone Bardfinn because, lo behold, you and others posted all the legal documents regarding Bardfinn's domestic abuse and criminal career... but does TGT give a fuck? Does TGT care that Wesley very likely had planned the infiltration and take-over of /r/ContraPoints togehter with a repeat felon and self-styled snitch? Of course not. Even when there are legal documents proving culpability beyond the shadow of a doubt, TGT is still perfectly happy to have a DV abuser and a repeat felon moderating and gate-keeping /r/ContraPoints. TGT's "show me the court documents!" is just the typical moving-the-goal-post you will always se from TRAs. TGT really doesn't give a shit about whether a trannie is a proven criminal in court. He just wants to salvage Wesley because they are personal friends behind the scenes, and TGT apparently doesn't realize that this is what Wesley has done for decades: recruited gullible trannies like TGT and gotten them to be his minions doing his bidding online.

The stinky skink

Stop rattling my bin lid!!
kiwifarms.net
You know I suspect that they planned this infiltration of /r/ContraPoints together, but Bardfinn has managed to get off the hook scot-free in this because of /r/Merari01 playing a more prominent/overt role in the takeover of /r/antiwork.

It is amazing that these rat kings all run together. Merari was exposed in discord leaks as saying that the entire protest over Aimee Challenor at reddit was a "transphobic witch hunt". The protest was so clearly not that. It is one time that many communities on reddit came together to agree that reddit had done something so nefarious and horrible that it could not be tolerated. The Aimee Challenor thread here, which is how I found Kiwifarms in the first place, makes the case that Aimee was groomed from a young age on reddit by trans powermods and "child play" fetishists. It's not enough that Aimee had terrible parents and a sadistic pedophile father, reddit was providing Aimee with a pool of older perverts to be groomed by on reddit. Reddit made a terrible situation worse for Aimee and then gave Aimee a job. Part of me wonders if Aimee has blackmail material against reddit. Perhaps that's why they protected Aimee in the first place by censoring mentions of the ugly situation in the UK.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Demon Mama mentioned the leftwing journalist Garrison Davis during the Livestream (this part):

So I looked up his tweets and here's what Garrison Davis had to say about Laurelai:

GarrisonDavisExposesBimbo.jpgGarrisonDavisExposesBimbo01.jpgGarrisonDavisExposesBimbo02.jpg

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
You know his "show me the court documents!" is disingenuousAF because Wesley is literally named as a snitch in the Julian Assange indictment. Also, what about the company that Wesley keeps, namely Bardfinn, who was the person who brought Wesley on to /r/ContraPoints a year after Bardfinn infiltrated that subreddit himself? You know I suspect that they planned this infiltration of /r/ContraPoints together, but Bardfinn has managed to get off the hook scot-free in this because of /r/Merari01 playing a more prominent/overt role in the takeover of /r/antiwork. TGT knows he can't do his little "show me the court documents!" with regards to someone Bardfinn because, lo behold, you and others posted all the legal documents regarding Bardfinn's domestic abuse and criminal career... but does TGT give a fuck? Does TGT care that Wesley very likely had planned the infiltration and take-over of /r/ContraPoints togehter with a repeat felon and self-styled snitch? Of course not. Even when there are legal documents proving culpability beyond the shadow of a doubt, TGT is still perfectly happy to have a DV abuser and a repeat felon moderating and gate-keeping /r/ContraPoints. TGT's "show me the court documents!" is just the typical moving-the-goal-post you will always se from TRAs. TGT really doesn't give a shit about whether a trannie is a proven criminal in court. He just wants to salvage Wesley because they are personal friends behind the scenes, and TGT apparently doesn't realize that this is what Wesley has done for decades: recruited gullible trannies like TGT and gotten them to be his minions doing his bidding online.

Great points. Also, we know that leftists have no problem with hypocrisy when it comes to violent predators in their own midst. They put George "Punched a pregnant woman" Floyd on a pedastal, wrote "Kill Kavanagh" on protest signs and Twitter, and minimized or deflected from actual convicted felons they hang around.

So TransGirltheRapist is really just carrying on that tradition.

Remember, morals and ethics are fluid to these people.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Remember @Commissar_Jane Mistress Jane? Wesley's boyfriend from San Fran who is a "sword lesbian" BDSM mistress with many online sex slaves of which Wesley was just one?

Commissar_JaneLocksTwatter.jpg

I wanted to check whether Jane actually knew who Bimbo was before becoming involved with him, and lo behold, while browsing earlier posts in this thread, I discovered that Jane was already flirting with Wesley on Twatter years ago during his @stuxnetsource days. This means that Jane already knew that Bimbo is Laurelai for the past 3 years, and instead of running for the hills or warning the rest of the trans community, Jane just completely didn't give a fuck and kept flirting with Steve on Twatter confident that no one was going to find out who Bimbo actually is or that Jane was his active enabler:

MistressJaneRapeySnitchSub.jpg

Source:

So, if you want to know which new account Wesley will be using in the future, wait for Jane to unlock his account and periodically check to see which accounts he's tweeting with (or tweet at Jane) regularly in a flirtatious manner. One of those is bound to be Wesley's new sockpuppet.

Some of the past posts in this thread are so very interesting. This one for example:

LaurelaiTrollingMethology.jpg

@The stinky skink This is like the manual for the League Trolls. I am sure we can point out many instances of Bardfinn actually applying these rules.

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the ContraPoints thread: For those of you wondering what Wesley has been up to since he he was exposed as /u/EphraelStern aka @BimboPolitic aka hypnotransgirl, Wesley has apparently gone back to Mastodon (where he still has all of his accounts and still maintains thousands of his minions) and has apparently been infiltrating and flamewar-mongering on instances there (for those of you unfamiliar with Mastodon, an instance there is like a subreddit or discussion group on Reddit.)

I am not on Mastodon myself so if anyone can go over and get some screenshots of Wesley being up to his old tricks there, be my guest.

The stinky skink

Stop rattling my bin lid!!
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the ContraPoints thread: For those of you wondering what Wesley has been up to since he he was exposed as /u/EphraelStern aka @BimboPolitic aka hypnotransgirl, Wesley has apparently gone back to Mastodon (where he still has all of his accounts and still maintains thousands of his minions) and has apparently been infiltrating and flamewar-mongering on instances there (for those of you unfamiliar with Mastodon, an instance there is like a subreddit or discussion group on Reddit.)

I am not on Mastodon myself so if anyone can go over and get some screenshots of Wesley being up to his old tricks there, be my guest.

laurelai ban twitter.PNGlaurelai beg.PNGlaurelai billionaires.PNGlaurelai contrapoints.PNGlaurelai ebeg.PNGLaurelai FAFO.PNGlaurelai irony.PNGLaurelai kermit.PNGLaurelai Kiwi.PNGlaurelai other things.PNGLaurelai pigs.PNGLaurelai shake it off.PNGlaurelai shinigami.PNG
Edited to add shots of some of Laurelai's posts there.

Last edited by a moderator: