• ”Stop realising personal info on kiwifar and tell your friends to back off,I will no hesitate to involve the police!”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl BaileyPedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by CatParty, Mar 25, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Laurelai
  1. According to a Twitter audit site, around 523 of the followers are 'fake' by their metrics.

Seems like Wesley has picked up followers from all his different extremist soapboxing and sperging, which he does plenty of since he doesn't seem to have had a job in years. Taking a scroll through some of them, I'm seeing BlackLivesMatter/Ferguson/Trayvon, tranny fetishists, SJWs, infosec/Anonymous, shit loads of tranny rat king action, video gamers, sex workers/cam whores, feminists, leftists, LGBT, reddit, pro- and anti-Gamergate, Wiccans, Eve Online, anarchists, bronies, wikis/Wikipedia, Islamic Content and pro-Palestine, Brianna Wu, and, disturbingly, accounts claiming to sell or trade used panties.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The second one is transgendered?

• Like Like x 1
    Flowers For Sonichu

Flowers For Sonichu 2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. So let me get this straight... they pretend to be a black hatter, but actually handed over the HDD to the FBI, who proceeded to do all their own techno wizardry themselves to break apart lulzsec?

And the only reason they did that in the first place was because the FBI managed to hunt them down and got them to flip so their greasy ass didn't wind up in jail because they didn't protect themselves properly?

Welp. That's a damp squib if I ever heard one...

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I don't think so, looks to be from the BlackLivesMatter followers.

Sources:
    1. https://twitter.com/ArantxaRudysanz
    2. https://twitter.com/remmanuelligut
    3. https://twitter.com/firemanlala
    4. https://twitter.com/EvaOdland

A few more I saw with profile pics that will haunt your dreams:

From what I was able to gather, Wesley was latched on to them like a remora and did nothing of value except piss them off, which led to him leaking their IRC logs for revenge. In this article they have some alleged chat logs and Wesley was trying to make an 'operations manual' for Anonymous and Sabu got pissed off.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    #204 Hellfire, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. laurelai hosts pictures of his butthole on his personal website in a publicly accessible ftp directory so i thought i'd share them.

https://kiwifarms.net/public/laurelai/

https://kiwifarms.net/public/laurelai/sexypics/IMG_0285.JPG

• Horrifying  x 25
    • Informative  x 19
    • Islamic Content  x 16
    • Feels  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachthani...

https://kiwifarms.net/public/laurelai/sexypics/boobs.JPG

https://kiwifarms.net/public/laurelai/sexypics/IMG_0128.JPG

What an intensly repulsive "person". I feel like eating bar soap to get cleansed.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 23
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    Luminous Being

Luminous Being Triangle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. it reminds me of rika used to call his penis his lady stick

• Winner Winner x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  8. :heart-empty:

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rolfe DeWolfe

Rolfe DeWolfe R O B O F U C K™

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]
    Self awareness level: 0/:story::story::story::story::story:

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    #209 hood LOLCOW, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    hood LOLCOW

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Always cap it, don't emb.

Other than that, what a tard.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 20
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  11. image.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Wesley's as much a hacker as some kid who downloaded a couple of apps off the internet and successfully broke somebody's computer.

I'm an IT professional if such a term actually means anything. I do security work and I've learned certain things in my time. One of which is unless you leave fingerprints all over the place like a link to your username and real name, pictures, connection to Facebook, anything like that you're pretty much invisible. Sure somebody with the right tools might be able to trace your IP address but all that does is lead to the ISP. I could give out my IP address right now and it would accomplish absolutely nothing except you'd know which ISP I'm with. Now it's possible that somebody with actual skill could then access the ISP records and narrow it down but if they had that kind of skill or power then why use it to just dox somebody? With skills like that they could literally make millions showing companies how to protect themselves, kinda like Kevin Mitnick did.

In short, Wesley is a tool and is trying to fake everybody out by pretending to know more than he actually does.

When your skill at doxxing just involves using Google, you're not a hacker. Call me when you're able to crack somebody's security and access their personal records. Until then I'm not impressed and not scared in the least.

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Phil Ken Sebben

Phil Ken Sebben The Potato Whisperer.

kiwifarms.net
  13. He left a public directory on his personal server open and it has a video of him being cucked. It looks like Laurelai is jerking off a tranny who's completely shitfaced while his roommate actually has sex with them. I can't even imagine this horror show -- it sounds like he lived on an estate with a bunch of trannies who get shitfaced and taken advantage of. I'm reluctant to even release the video because I'm not sure if this is rape or not.

• Informative  x 45
    • Feels  x 11
    • Winner  x 7
    • Horrifying  x 6
    • Semper Fidelis  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Wesley is what happens when 90's script kiddies who think they are l33t h4x0rz for tricking their friends in junior high into installing Back Orifice by renaming it "Diablo2_godmode_hack.exe" and using it to "hack them" by opening and closing the CD rom drive and changing their wall paper to say "im a faggit" grow up to be 30 year old trannies.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    PTNR 2.0

PTNR 2.0 [showering intensifies]

kiwifarms.net
  15. I drew an incredibly hot portrait of Laurelai.
    [​IMG]

• Winner  x 38
    • Like  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 4
    • Horrifying  x 4
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Rolfe DeWolfe

Rolfe DeWolfe R O B O F U C K™

kiwifarms.net
  16. Serious about shitting himself and doing nothing.

And while we're at it. Laurelei is creepy and I would not have sex with it.

• Agree Agree x 9
    HipstrsGonnaHip

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Jesus christ that's a lotta nudes.

• Feels Feels x 9
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. so it took literally 48 hours to find out what the inside of his ass looks like

i cant wait for the smug tweet about "taking it up a notch" in his revenge plan that totally isnt "shit pants, do nothing"

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 2
    niggers

niggers GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT

kiwifarms.net
  19. To be fair I didn't plan on seeing a man's butthole today but here we are. I feel like seeing a man's anus is a loss for us as well.

• Feels Feels x 21
    • Agree Agree x 1
    wagglyplacebo

wagglyplacebo The loneliest punk
    Staff Member Community Admin True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. From a purely pragmatic standpoint, we had the dick pics and anus pics before it even started.

Which I think makes Laurelai a record-holder. Your thoughts, @Null?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    Jaimas

Jaimas Screaming Angry Missile-Launching Rabbit
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.