Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl Bailey - Pedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He follows 6k+ people. I just took a quick glance and there's some obvious overlap between who Wes follows and who follows Wes. The ones I clicked on also had tons of followers but nobody really paying attention to their tweets.
According to a Twitter audit site, around 523 of the followers are 'fake' by their metrics.

Seems like Wesley has picked up followers from all his different extremist soapboxing and sperging, which he does plenty of since he doesn't seem to have had a job in years. Taking a scroll through some of them, I'm seeing BlackLivesMatter/Ferguson/Trayvon, tranny fetishists, SJWs, infosec/Anonymous, shit loads of tranny rat king action, video gamers, sex workers/cam whores, feminists, leftists, LGBT, reddit, pro- and anti-Gamergate, Wiccans, Eve Online, anarchists, bronies, wikis/Wikipedia, Islamic Content and pro-Palestine, Brianna Wu, and, disturbingly, accounts claiming to sell or trade used panties.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
According to a Twitter audit site, around 523 of the followers are 'fake' by their metrics.

Seems like Wesley has picked up followers from all his different extremist soapboxing and sperging, which he does plenty of since he doesn't seem to have had a job in years. Taking a scroll through some of them, I'm seeing BlackLivesMatter/Ferguson/Trayvon, tranny fetishists, SJWs, infosec/Anonymous, shit loads of tranny rat king action, video gamers, sex workers/cam whores, feminists, leftists, LGBT, reddit, pro- and anti-Gamergate, Wiccans, Eve Online, anarchists, bronies, wikis/Wikipedia, Islamic Content and pro-Palestine, Brianna Wu, and, disturbingly, accounts claiming to sell or trade used panties.

The second one is transgendered?

Ponderous Pillock

Perfectly Presidential
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I regret to say this, they have. However, not anything as a forum of people suh as EDF or KF.

tl;dr exceptional lulzsec drama that was illegal to begin with anyway.

They did also play a major role in getting 888chan taken down as well, but that was a deck of cards to begin with.

The tl;dr of this is that they have had some success in some extreme cases, but that's about it.

EDIT: they also doxxed a 15 year old (that can be found in the aforementioned article section above). They probably doxxed the poor youth because they understood their pedophilic ploys.
So let me get this straight... they pretend to be a black hatter, but actually handed over the HDD to the FBI, who proceeded to do all their own techno wizardry themselves to break apart lulzsec?

And the only reason they did that in the first place was because the FBI managed to hunt them down and got them to flip so their greasy ass didn't wind up in jail because they didn't protect themselves properly?

Welp. That's a damp squib if I ever heard one...

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The second one is tranny?
I don't think so, looks to be from the BlackLivesMatter followers.

Sources:
1. https://twitter.com/ArantxaRudysanz
2. https://twitter.com/remmanuelligut
3. https://twitter.com/firemanlala
4. https://twitter.com/EvaOdland

A few more I saw with profile pics that will haunt your dreams:

So let me get this straight... they pretend to be a black hatter, but actually handed over the HDD to the FBI, who proceeded to do all their own techno wizardry themselves to break apart lulzsec?

And the only reason they did that in the first place was because the FBI managed to hunt them down and got them to flip so their greasy ass didn't wind up in jail because they didn't protect themselves properly?

Welp. That's a damp squib if I ever heard one...
From what I was able to gather, Wesley was latched on to them like a remora and did nothing of value except piss them off, which led to him leaking their IRC logs for revenge. In this article they have some alleged chat logs and Wesley was trying to make an 'operations manual' for Anonymous and Sabu got pissed off.

04:44 <&Sabu> who the fuck wrote that doc
04:45 <&Sabu> remove that shit from existence
04:45 <&Sabu> first off there is no hierachy or leadership, and thus an operations manual is not needed

[snip]

04:46 <&Sabu> shit like this is where the feds will get american anons on rico act abuse and other organized crime laws
04:47 <@Laurelai> yeah well you could have done 100 times more effective shit with HBgary
04:47 <@Laurelai> gratted what we got was good
04:47 <&Sabu> if you're so fucking talented why didn't you root them yourselves?
04:47 <@Laurelai> but it could have been done alot better
04:47 <&Sabu> also we had a time restraint
04:48 <&Sabu> and as far as I know, considering I'm the one that did the op, I rooted their boxes, cracked their hashes, owned their emails and social engineered their admins in hours
04:48 <&Sabu> your manual is irrelevent.

[snip]

04:51 <&Sabu> ok who authored this ridiculous "OPERATIONS" doc?
04:51 <@Laurelai> look the guideline isnt for you
04:51 <&Sabu> because I'm about to start owning nigg3rs
04:51 <&marduk> authorized???
04:52 <@Laurelai> its just an idea to kick around
04:52 <@Laurelai> start talking
04:52 <&Sabu> for who? the feds?
04:52 <&marduk> its not any official doc, it is something that Laurelai wrote up.. and it is for.. others
04:52 <&marduk> on anonops
04:52 <&Sabu> rofl
04:52 <@Laurelai> just idea
04:52 <@Laurelai> ideas
04:52 <&Sabu> man
04:52 <&marduk> at least that is how i understand it
04:52 <@Laurelai> to talk over
04:53 <&Sabu> le sigh
04:53 <&marduk> mmmm why are we so in a bad mood?
04:53 <&Sabu> my nigga look at that doc
04:53 <&Sabu> and how ridiculous it is

[snip]

04:54 <&marduk> look, i think it was made with good intentions. and it is nothing you need to follow, if you dont like it, it is your good right
04:55 <&Sabu> no fuck that. its docs like this that WHEN LEAKED makes us look like an ORGANIZED CRIME ORGANIZATION
Ever since Anonymous began taking down the websites of PayPal, Mastercard, and other firms that refused to do business with Julian Assange, Wikileaks has insisted that it has no connection with Anonymous. But the logs seem to show that Laurelai, one of the HQ chat members, is a Wikileaks volunteer. When Sabu asks fellow chat members who she is, they respond that she's affiliated with the group:

04:51 <&Sabu> who the fuck is laurelai and why is he/she/it questioning our owning of hbgary
04:51 <&marduk> uhm.. she is with wl
04:51 <&Sabu> and?
04:51 <&marduk> and kayla knows her.
04:51 <&Sabu> bleh

Laurelai is also involved in Crowdleaks, a site devoted to translating and disseminating Wikleaks' material. According to Metric and A5h3r4, Laurelei has claimed in chats to be affiliated with the group. They caution that it could be puffery, though, as not everything she's claimed has been reliable.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Wesley's as much a hacker as some kid who downloaded a couple of apps off the internet and successfully broke somebody's computer.

I'm an IT professional if such a term actually means anything. I do security work and I've learned certain things in my time. One of which is unless you leave fingerprints all over the place like a link to your username and real name, pictures, connection to Facebook, anything like that you're pretty much invisible. Sure somebody with the right tools might be able to trace your IP address but all that does is lead to the ISP. I could give out my IP address right now and it would accomplish absolutely nothing except you'd know which ISP I'm with. Now it's possible that somebody with actual skill could then access the ISP records and narrow it down but if they had that kind of skill or power then why use it to just dox somebody? With skills like that they could literally make millions showing companies how to protect themselves, kinda like Kevin Mitnick did.

In short, Wesley is a tool and is trying to fake everybody out by pretending to know more than he actually does.

When your skill at doxxing just involves using Google, you're not a hacker. Call me when you're able to crack somebody's security and access their personal records. Until then I'm not impressed and not scared in the least.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
He left a public directory on his personal server open and it has a video of him being cucked. It looks like Laurelai is jerking off a tranny who's completely shitfaced while his roommate actually has sex with them. I can't even imagine this horror show -- it sounds like he lived on an estate with a bunch of trannies who get shitfaced and taken advantage of. I'm reluctant to even release the video because I'm not sure if this is rape or not.

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
Wesley is what happens when 90's script kiddies who think they are l33t h4x0rz for tricking their friends in junior high into installing Back Orifice by renaming it "Diablo2_godmode_hack.exe" and using it to "hack them" by opening and closing the CD rom drive and changing their wall paper to say "im a faggit" grow up to be 30 year old trannies.

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
laurelai hosts pictures of his butthole on his personal website in a publicly accessible ftp directory so i thought i'd share them.
so it took literally 48 hours to find out what the inside of his ass looks like

i cant wait for the smug tweet about "taking it up a notch" in his revenge plan that totally isnt "shit pants, do nothing"

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

i cant wait for the smug tweet about "taking it up a notch" in his revenge plan that totally isnt "shit pants, do nothing"
To be fair I didn't plan on seeing a man's butthole today but here we are. I feel like seeing a man's anus is a loss for us as well.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

From a purely pragmatic standpoint, we had the dick pics and anus pics before it even started.

Which I think makes Laurelai a record-holder. Your thoughts, @Null?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino