Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl Bailey - Pedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wesley is a walking, talking real-life caricature of what conservatives think leftists are like. I'd almost think he was playing a role, but then I remember stereotypes have a basis in truth.
Well, he was an FBI snitch, so if there's anyone in the rat kings who would be a traitor for the government, it's Wesley.

It's just that he's so manifestly incompetent nobody would want him.

Positron

A Genital Milliner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a big drama going on at the moment which crosses over multiple cows. Peter Coffin, Laurelai, and Thorne Melcher are all involved with Becky Gerber on the sidelines. The person making the accusations this time is a 20 year old trans man.
Peter Coffin has gone on full IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS mode, and his conspiracy-theory addled brain is running on turbo. Apparently Thorne is a thorn on the lefties' side and they would find any excuse to get rid of him.

1111.png

But apparently signal-boosting a rapist who has had multiple victims is a-okay.

And it seems Wesley got himself in another slapfight. What is a day to them without raging against rando?

2.png

1.png

Last edited:

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nigga rapes like he breathes, I genuinely lost count of how many people he's raped at this point.
Once he rapes up from a sound slumber after a night of rape, he rapes his way to the bus stop and rapes onto the bus, and rapes his way downtown, where he rapes all day long, before raping his way home again for a night of rape. He rapes this every day.

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once he rapes up from a sound slumber after a night of rape, he rapes his way to the bus stop and rapes onto the bus, and rapes his way downtown, where he rapes all day long, before raping his way home again for a night of rape. He rapes this every day.
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better protect your butt, I'm tellin you why
Wesley Claus is raping in town

He's making a list
He's raping you twice
He's gonna find out who to rape thrice

He rapes you when you're sleeping
He rapes you while you're awake
He rapes you if you're naughty or nice
He will rape you for goodness sake!

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You better watch out
You better not cry

He's making a list
He's raping you twice

Good. Now make a shitty out of tune YouTube video of you singing it.

spvcxghxztpvrrp

PHEEL THA PHONK 1990
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You better watch out
You better not cry

He's making a list
He's raping you twice

santa that wasnt the sack i wanted empty

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somehow, people were attacking Laurelai over this "kiwifarms bullshit" for 3 years before she even had a thread here. Fuck we're powerful.
Well, it's well known Null is an evil genius mad scientist, so developing time travel is probably something he did in his spare time, right after free energy and the pill that lets you eat anything you want and not gain weight.

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
did this guy play eve online? he somewhat reminds me of a character laurelai from the brave alliance that sperged the fuck out and leaked api keys.
Cursory analysis suggests that, given that Wesley was part of the later DDOS attacks against EVE (which culminated with Laurelai snitching out Lulzsec), that indeed, it was the same fucking Laurelai. Further investigation is needed.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino