Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl Bailey - Pedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's this part about Wes faking his suicide? I don't recall that incident. Can someone enlighten me?

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wesley, continuing his DARVO, is now claiming Natalie raped him and is the real serial rapist, not him! Crossover with @Buffalo Bill https://archive.fo/8vyGi https://archive.fo/HBM3k https://archive.fo/kRfxT
upload_2018-12-18_19-42-20.png
upload_2018-12-18_19-44-29.png
upload_2018-12-18_19-42-33.png
What's this part about Wes faking his suicide? I don't recall that incident. Can someone enlighten me?
People began outing him as a rapist, he got caught hosting a pedophile chat on his server, and he faked his suicide in response. https://archive.fo/WzvDu

upload_2018-12-18_18-31-35.png
upload_2018-12-18_18-32-11.png

One of his victims said him pretending to kill himself was just "another weapon in [his] arsenal. A scorched earth tactic to try to punish me and those others for the rest of our lives for standing against [him]. It didn't work." https://archive.fo/dDqSv

Last edited:

DenisonVaughn

kiwifarms.net
I'd prefer a tarring and feathering.
You know, with how much of a chicken-licker he is, he might be into it.

I'm looking into the crystal ball. wooooooooowooooooo. I see shinny handcuffs soon.

I found this page from someone talking in my office. If the rumors are true all your fun here will have a yule log on the fire. I hear one of the kids he was watching is/was in the hospital from his abuse. Criminal charges are good guess from this point. Your weaponized autism can most likely confirm or clear up the facts. But, I don't hear bad information often in this office.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

trombonista

プンツクガマガマ
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking into the crystal ball. wooooooooowooooooo. I see shinny handcuffs soon.

I found this page from someone talking in my office. If the rumors are true all your fun here will have a yule log on the fire. I hear one of the kids he was watching is/was in the hospital from his abuse. Criminal charges are good guess from this point. Your weaponized autism can most likely confirm or clear up the facts. But, I don't hear bad information often in this office.
You gotta give us some evidence.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net

Spill the fucking tea.

Positron

A Genital Milliner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do believe it has nothing to do with the Chinese horse piss, and everything to do with how the body responds to viruses. That and you know, the vaccines.
It might have something to do with him being male though.

(WHO pamphlet: the first wave of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic reveals that the outcome of infection is generally worse for females.)

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It isn't the flu itself that kills you, it's your immune system's reaction to it. This is why the really deadly strains like the 1918 super flu often killed very healthy young people, while older people with weaker immune systems survived.

I guess this is just a really indirect way of saying lol Wesley has AIDS.

MustachioedHipster

Hypnotic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, with how much of a chicken-licker he is, he might be into it.

Sooo no proof... but on this person’s KF profile the employer says DISD. Googling that brings up the Dallas Independent School District. They might not be able to provide proof without risking their job. It will be nearly impossible for our weaponized autism to do anything because it involves a minor (if true). We would all love for him to get in trouble but we are so used to fakers, @DenisonVaughn the mods can help you verify without losing anonymity if you would like to provide proof but are worried about your job!

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
kiwifarms.net
If Wes does have kids, then it's good that he abandoned them. If he stayed, he'd probably have raped them too.
You mean there's a possibility that Laurelai reproduced? I feel awful for the poor kids forced to share his genetic information. I also feel bad for the other people that were forced to share his other form of genetic information. Gross.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino