Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl Bailey - Pedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The most delicious irony of this is the spark that set off the powderkeg was Peter Coffin defending the rapist in the most ham handed and provocative way possible.

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
Let's be real here, Peter Coffin is in a great position platform wise. He has a successful YouTube, Patreon, is verified on Twitter, dude can use that to his advantage to build a comfortable life for himself. The one thing you can't do when you're in that position is upset the court of public opinion. Maybe he hasn't done anything wrong but by associating with and standing up for Laurelai he's literally digging his own grave. As the Laurelai drama spreads throughout the Extremely Online Queer Community the problem will only get worse for everyone around Laurelai unless they leave her or she logs-off entirely.

Laurelai is a pest, thats the best word to describe her, every community she enters she gets exiled from not because of her history as a rapist, abuser, and FBI snitch but just because of her personality. She's a nasty person, and not in the "empowering" way, she's just unpleasant all around. I only found out who she was because she joined a Facebook group I was in, asked to be made admin, got the admin position, and then ruined the group with drama until someone called her out for her rapey history. The group crumbled after that all because she showed up.

She keeps talking about trans women being disposable, but thats the same shit black people who defend R Kelly say. Its a deflection from what they've done, they try to make it seem like their critics are attacking them for what they are and not what they've done.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he hasn't done anything wrong but by associating with and standing up for Laurelai he's literally digging his own grave.
There was an uneasy truce on the subject of Wesley. He's kind of on the scene creeping around looking for victims, but as one of them said, he's a "broken stair." People just quietly warn each other about the predator but don't publicly call him out.

Dumbass cishet Peter Coffin went and upset that delicate balance for no particularly good reason when he should have stayed in his own lane.

Reactions: RatRoyalty

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was an uneasy truce on the subject of Wesley. He's kind of on the scene creeping around looking for victims, but as one of them said, he's a "broken stair." People just quietly warn each other about the predator but don't publicly call him out.

Dumbass cishet Peter Coffin went and upset that delicate balance for no particularly good reason when he should have stayed in his own lane.

I'm really enjoying the outrage Coffin refusing to condemn Laurelai is causing though.

Reactions: AnOminous

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching people throw themselves on the hand grenade that is Wesley and getting themselves blown up is intensely amusing.

Worse, this is long after his reputation went into the negatives, so this is committing reputation suicide for a beyond pointless reason.
check out coffin's recent vague posting about this even though he said he wasn't going to talk about laurelai anymore lol

Reactions: neural and Hellfire

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
So now the victims are rapists.

Well that’s new, instead of *listen and believe* it’s accuse the victims of being rapists. There’s nothing redeeming about laurelai, he offers nothing to any of these people. So why die on this hill? It’s clear there are retecuseions to doing so because the number of people who believe laurelai is a rapist snitch outnumbers those who don’t.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
see book
We Are Anonymous: Inside the Hacker World of LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Global Cyber Insurgency
by Parmy Olson
https://www.amazon.com/We-Are-Inside-LulzSec-Insurgency/dp/0316213527

whole chapter on lulzsec names Laurelai Bailey (formerly James) as the trans woman army veteran FBI informant. don't have amazon or google books acct or i could show you excerpts - but i think you can see index without an acct ? i read library copy maybe 2 yrs ago & then recognized the name here.

here is pdf of the footnotes. scan for Laurelai Bailey - listed as lulzsec informant.
http://www.bonny-and-read.com/uploads/4/6/4/1/46415259/we-are-anonymous-by-parmy-olson_2.pdf

also "informed on being an informant" to the author of this book Parmi Olsen. his name is "nowhere to be found" except all over this damn book lol

author says bailey was very cooperative in offering details about why he decided to bust lulzsec. he was very open about everything. the fact he has started to blame hapless Sabu is typical blame-the-victim bs.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now the victims are rapists.

Well that’s new, instead of *listen and believe* it’s accuse the victims of being rapists. There’s nothing redeeming about laurelai, he offers nothing to any of these people. So why die on this hill? It’s clear there are retecuseions to doing so because the number of people who believe laurelai is a rapist snitch outnumbers those who don’t.
To be fair, it's not new. From the moment the accusations against Laurelai first surfaced there have been counter-accusations that those accusing her were liars at best and rapists themselves at worst.

I don't think anyone is adopting their positions on the basis of any kind of evidence. It's all about who they like and dislike, with the vast majority staying well away from the issue because they think everyone involved is toxic.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it's not new. From the moment the accusations against Laurelai first surfaced there have been counter-accusations that those accusing her were liars at best and rapists themselves at worst.
They may be rapists themselves, but Wesley is still a rapist. Maybe even a super-rapist, or a super-duper-super-rapist.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

I don't think anyone is adopting their positions on the basis of any kind of evidence. It's all about who they like and dislike, with the vast majority staying well away from the issue because they think everyone involved is toxic.
I agree, although I have seen some of laurelai’s defenders change sides once more people came forward and talked about being raped by laurelai.

It definitely does come down to who they like/dislike and if someone close to them gets harassed or raped by laurelai only then will they change their tune and apologize.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino