Wesley "Laurelai" James Earl Bailey - Pedo, Tranny, Rapist, Snitch, SJWiki Founder

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she's clearly talking about the rape accusations there and conveniently neglecting to mention that those accusations were made by other trans women.

Also who claims to have known Wesley IRL since 2004 knew him through the period of his marriage and when he was Reverend Moonbat. If they're "vouching" for him after all that, they probably deserve their own thread.

Last edited:

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"No im gonna talk to some people who are friends with the admins"
[...]
"did they let you back in yet?"
"no"

:story:

Wesley's starting to sound like Chloe. And it's beautiful.

And it's absolutely correct that Manning was a young *man* looking for meaning in his life at the time he leaked shit. Maybe he has now found that by trooning out, but you don't get to claim that he was a young wymyn at the time it happened. That's like claiming Bruce Jenner was famous female athlete.
You could make up the stupidest shit regarding trannies and someone will already have said it lol
upload_2016-12-13_14-7-48.png

Erubetie

Slime Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Wesley says he dindu nuffin.
He was sitting back there behind the tranny having sex fumbling with the junk of the tranny being raped. I mean I guess he's technically right and might just be rape-complicit, but that doesn't change the person was completely fucking smashed and no one else was. It also doesn't change that they were living in Laurelai's house, which he let a bunch of people live in, and apparently collected rent in the form of sex videos he secretly published on the Internet.

Also:
You are blocked from following @stuxnetsource and viewing @stuxnetsource's Tweets. Learn more

troof hurts

ADN_VIII

Bismarck is on the horizon
kiwifarms.net
Their Facebook is a goldmine of Internet tough guy-ism.
Dec 9 at 2313:
"I know a lot about the trans community and i pretty much know where all the bodies are buried (some quite literally). This post is public. So you asshats will see it. Do not. Fuck. With. Me."
Occasionally I see their posts on science pages and whatnot, but it doesn't seem too many people actually know anything about Wesley.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino