Western Animation -

LordDarkrai

I'm really feeling it!
kiwifarms.net
I go with my favorites on both movies/TV shows for now.

My favorite movie of all time, Fantasia

Hunchback of Notre Dame: Yes I know of the tone issues, but I still enjoy it to this day.

The Secret of NIMH: One of if not, Don Bluth's best film out of the 80s.

Courage The Cowardly Dog: Favorite show on Cartoon Network growing up.

Gargoyles: I saw this back in 2011 and I don't regret it at all.

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy: Another favorite from Cartoon Network.

Segue

kiwifarms.net
Batman: The Animated Series may be the best cartoon of all time. OF ALL TIME!
I disagree with that a ton. Its pretty good, but sometimes it can be downright boring. The entire series ranges from gothic and awesome to unbelievably lame and forgettable. It has a few really good episodes but they're buried under a bunch of forgettable ones that remind you that no matter how good you may think the show is, it just existed to sell toys.

I guess I just can't get into old from the 70's, 80's and 90's, ect. I much prefer more modern cartoons, as rare as good ones are.

Osaka Seafood Concern

knife goes in, guts come out!
kiwifarms.net
Iron Giant, no question:

Original concept for a kids movie, has likable, memorable characters and it was great to see an animated movie set in a relatively modern historical era like the Cold War. Really wish there was more exposure on it though, I still peruse eBay every couple of months hoping to find a blu-ray transfer.

Teddy

kiwifarms.net
I prefer greatly cartoons from the golden age of American animation when I watch cartoons. Fleischers, WB, Hanna Barbara, etc. my favorite would be Clampett's Looney Tunes cartoons and Popeyes (1933-1938)

I don't watch that many cartoons that are on now. Especially the ones with huge online fanbases.

Laevateinn

Head Researcher of Sirenduckology.
kiwifarms.net
@Trilby I flippin' love Bambi meets Godzilla - it looks like something Monty Python would make!

I'm quite fond of the old style used in Disney cartoons like Steamboat Willie - you can't really go wrong with that style!

Speaking of Cartoon Network, I was a HUGE fan of Dexter's Lab as a kid - and I still enjoy it to this day, even if some of the newer episodes weren't on par with the older ones.

And this still gets a few good laughs out of me.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
@Trilby I flippin' love Bambi meets Godzilla - it looks like something Monty Python would make!
And yet it was made by some Canadian futzing around in a LA arts school trying to shoot a different film only to fail on a sunrise shot and came up with this at the last minute for a passing grade. I think he currently teaches animation at Vancouver Film School. I see the Univ. of Toronto holds a lot of archived footage from his "International Rocketship" days. Those shorts were very good.
http://mediacommons.library.utoronto.ca/fonds/international-rocketship-ltd

Here's my tops!
Sing Beast Sing
Anijam
Dog Brain
Lupo The Butcher
Waddles
Let's Chop Suey
Pink Komkommer

I'm quite fond of the old style used in Disney cartoons like Steamboat Willie - you can't really go wrong with that style!
Can't go wrong with round orbs and rubber hoses!

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as my taste go, there are some I do like watching such as Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, and King of the Hill.

My tastes are pretty eclectic. I like The Simpsons, My Little Pony (Cue the autistic ratings), Metalocalypse, Wallace and Gromit and more I can't think of.
Wallace and Gromit was pretty good. One can only wonder which would be most memorable. I best remember the one where they went to the moon and the one with a penguin.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
As far as my taste go, there are some I do like watching such as Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, and King of the Hill.

Wallace and Gromit was pretty good. One can only wonder which would be most memorable. I best remember the one where they went to the moon and the one with a penguin.
Those are the first two W&G shorts, "A Grand Day Out" and "The Wrong Trousers".

Hodor

z-list shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Gargoyles: I saw this back in 2011 and I don't regret it at all.
Gargoyles is thee best fucking cartoon ever made, except for the third season. I am a huge sperg for Weisman in general, but especially this and Spec Spidey.

I keep sacrificing goats to Disney for another continuation comic by him, or even a Gargoyles world in KH, but it doesn't seem to be working...

Tags
cartoons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino