Western Animation -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
And not even a good waifufag show either.
What is a GOOD waifufag show, honestly? Because I agree wholeheartedly... MEDIOCRE as fuck, if not outright trash trying to be funnier than it truly isn't in the worst of times.

Last edited:

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net

Well, I didn't know this until this evening. There was an attempt to make an American version of Sailor Moon with live-action footage alongside the animated bits. It was deemed too expensive and the pilot episode remains locked away by the animation company.

Agent Wet

Trash
kiwifarms.net

Well, I didn't know this until this evening. There was an attempt to make an American version of Sailor Moon with live-action footage alongside the animated bits. It was deemed too expensive and the pilot episode remains locked away by the animation company.
Reminds me of that one time there was attempt to market Gundam to America at the time by rebranding it as the Dozzy bots it so surreal to see what could've happened.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net

Nobody's been able to find the damn thing in all that time. The footage shot at some event long ago is all that remains as far as we know.

(I should note that "Saban Moon" is the name given to it not because Saban was involved with it, but because it looked like an attempt to cash on Power Rangers and the like. Saban probably would have just dubbed the original.)

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody's been able to find the damn thing in all that time. The footage shot at some event long ago is all that remains as far as we know.
It's a shame when things stay locked up pretty good. Both this and Doozy Bots were obviously "By Committee" dominated efforts and made to be an inclusive as possible, hence the poor uses of those handicapped people.

(I should note that "Saban Moon" is the name given to it not because Saban was involved with it, but because it looked like an attempt to cash on Power Rangers and the like. Saban probably would have just dubbed the original.)
True there. The actual company behind making that pilot was called "Toon Makers", but certainly wanted to go after what Saban had already.

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Frozen 2 really sucks or is great depending on who you ask. Seems mainly to do with the final third of the movie.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*crosses fingers* Elsa Troons out, Elsa Troons out PLZ let her troon out.
Actually...
You remember in the first movie where she runs off and basically exiles herself? That, only this time it’s treated as a good thing. Also the younger sister willing almost floods and destroys her kingdom because of something a guy did two generations ago.

• Informative
Reactions: left arm and Trilby

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

I'm beginning to wonder if they ever even finished it. We have the cels and some information and test footage, but in my experience, sometimes it means that's as far as they got. Or maybe the final product is well and truly lost.

Actually...
You remember in the first movie where she runs off and basically exiles herself? That, only this time it’s treated as a good thing. Also the younger sister willing almost floods and destroys her kingdom because of something a guy did two generations ago.
So another Ralph Breaks the Internet situation then. Thanks, needed a reason to see it less.

• Agree
Reactions: left arm and Trilby

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Actually...
Glad to see Frozen didn't need a sequel after all. Not surprised by this truth, either, to be honest. Thank you.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
watched the first 3 Boondocks episodes. It's a pretty good show. so far my favorite episode would be the second one (the trial of R Kelly)

Reactions: Draza
Tags
cartoons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino