Western Animation -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An adult putting their gender-less self-insert into a children's cartoon is already creepy.
An adult putting their no older than ten-year-old genderless self-insert into a children's cartoon is fucking creepy.

I hope the character pisses himself in rage over being misgendered the first time around.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
An adult putting their gender-less self-insert into a children's cartoon is already creepy.
It's one thing to caricature yourself and put yourself in a cartoon. It's another thing entirely to have your character be a self-insert for a creepy romantic fixation with a certain character...

And so far I'm not seeing anything really creepy and pedophilic.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing to caricature yourself and put yourself in a cartoon. It's another thing entirely to have your character be a self-insert for a creepy romantic fixation with a certain character...

And so far I'm not seeing anything really creepy and pedophilic.
Didn’t one of the powderpuff girls 2016 writers insert themself into the show?

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
The creep was Jake Goldman and his self-insert was named Jared Shapiro.

They tried to play it off as some made-up bullshit but frankly the whole thing speaks for itself.

View attachment 1071788
Without showing too much of my age, I adored the OG PPG cartoon. Say what you want about PPGZ and Dance Pansed, they never had the plethora of creepy dumbness 2k16 had.

Unless it's a celebrity guest appearance, these freaks have NO BUSINESS putting themselves into cartoons. Craig of the Creek is frankensteins negro of Clarence and Steven Universe so this "character" addition is par for the course.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Without showing too much of my age, I adored the OG PPG cartoon. Say what you want about PPGZ and Dance Pansed, they never had the plethora of creepy dumbness 2k16 had.

Unless it's a celebrity guest appearance, these freaks have NO BUSINESS putting themselves into cartoons. Craig of the Creek is frankensteins negro of Clarence and Steven Universe so this "character" addition is par for the course.
Remember when Del the Homo Sapien was in an episode?

Fluoxetine Man

kiwifarms.net
Craig of the Creek is frankensteins negro of Clarence and Steven Universe so this "character" addition is par for the course.
Kinda sad those guys go from Ronin Dojo Community College DX to that.

• Winner
Reactions: Yamma Damma

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Was he also the one behind the twerking episode?
I thought he didn't but according to IMDb he was one of the writers. *whoop whoop* THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICE.

Remember when Del the Homo Sapien was in an episode?
I do not. I remember Jack Black was in a banned episode and the Gorillaz had a cameo in a newspaper but that's it.

Kinda sad those guys go from Ronin Dojo Community College DX to that.

MY LAST CIG PACK FOR A SEMPER FI RATING, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THOSE VIDEOS FOR YEARS! Almost gave up and considered it as lost media! Thank you thank you thank you! :feels:

Reactions: Fluoxetine Man

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any hopes for animation in 2020?
I'll find something I like. I always do - I still expect anime (and manga) to dominate what people really want to see for a long time. The way things are now only encourages more/a doubling down on SJWBS, political climate wise.

I expect streaming to continue to pick up the slack TV is royally leaving behind, honestly - just so it's not all anime (and manga). Comic books (which I don't really read but keep up with news about, regardless. )? That's a different story entirely...

Tags
cartoons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino