Western Animation -

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
>drew sexualized art of his own 9 year old sister
>apparently had fantasies about impregnating Vivziepop
>is infamous enough that Viv and the creator of Satina know about and tell others to stay away
Jesus, I was expecting a lulzy thread about an autistic art thief, not a horror show. On the other hand, we might have a new artcow on our hands.
Whenever you think there was no one that could possibly top or match Shadman...you realize that humanity can reach new goals of horrid.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
I had no idea about any of this but I'm as disturbed as the rest of you are.

Whenever you think there was no one that could possibly top or match Shadman...you realize that humanity can reach new goals of horrid.
There's even worse.

Any of you remember how a few years back, someone posted a thread here about some bullshit he made called "The Anytown Show"? He's become rather infamous in the animation community... and for good reason:

(The document doesn't mention that he may very well have hacked into Craig Bartlett's Facebook...)

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net

There's even worse.

Any of you remember how a few years back, someone posted a thread here about some bullshit he made called "The Anytown Show"? He's become rather infamous in the animation community... and for good reason:

(The document doesn't mention that he may very well have hacked into Craig Bartlett's Facebook...)
Oh sweet CHRIST I remember seeing this guy spam his shit on /co/ (and doing some searching on Desu he still is, he's using the Samurai Jack IP as a crutch for it now) and just shaking my head in shame at it.

• Informative
Reactions: Yamma Damma

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net

There's even worse.

Hm, so I was wrong again. Impressive.

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch In Tremorton
kiwifarms.net

There's even worse.

"The Anytown Show"... that's a name I haven't heard in a long time since I've left 4chan in 2016.

EDIT: Oh shit, he actually has an account on this very forum.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Yamma Damma

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
>drew sexualized art of his own 9 year old sister
>apparently had fantasies about impregnating Vivziepop
>is infamous enough that Viv and the creator of Satina know about and tell others to stay away
Jesus, I was expecting a lulzy thread about an autistic art thief, not a horror show. On the other hand, we might have a new artcow on our hands.
Should this be cross-posted to the Hazbin/Helluva Boss thread? He got caught because he was trying to pass Kyle's art as his own to work on Vivzie's shows.
arttheft.png

Of all the cogs in the machine to yank artwork from why pick Kyle, who's been working in the industry for years and had his own fucking show?! Dumbass deserves the blacklisting.
Haven't seen this posted, but apparently the new Johnny test reboot is out.

And this is only the webseries. a "proper" full length season is set to come out later this year.
fuck me running it looks, sounds, and moves worse than before! But you can't deny the passion this guy has for his creation. The very autistic passion. 🚬

• Informative
Reactions: Friendly_AI

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would they reboot this piece of shit?
The original show kicked around for years thanks in part to it being like a lot of bad animation, cheap to crank out and to distribute, in this case a tax-subsidized piece of Canadian junk that was sold cheaply to Cartoon Network, where all of the characters had crude claw-hands and move about like they're in a pop-up book. As long as it was made on the cheap and had enough youngsters watching it out of obligation because they're just passing the time before something that the kids actually want to watch comes on, the producers would keep churning out episode after episode of all sorts of trash that rips off almost any series that has ever been shown on Boomerang.

Last edited:

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Should this be cross-posted to the Hazbin/Helluva Boss thread? He got caught because he was trying to pass Kyle's art as his own to work on Vivzie's shows.
View attachment 1268667
Of all the cogs in the machine to yank artwork from why pick Kyle, who's been working in the industry for years and had his own fucking show?! Dumbass deserves the blacklisting.
I heard of a guy who applied to a Bruce Timm show using Bruce's own artwork. People like that aren't very bright.

The original show kicked around for years thanks in part to it being like a lot of bad animation, cheap to crank out and to distribute, in this case a tax-subsidized piece of Canadian junk that was sold cheaply to Cartoon Network, where all of the characters had crude claw-hands and move about like they're in a pop-up book. As long as it was made on the cheap and had enough youngsters watching it out of obligation because they're just passing the time before something that actually want to watch comes on, the producers would keep churning out episode after episode of trash that rips off almost any series that has ever been shown on Boomerang.
There was a guy who posted here who worked on the show and admitted that most of the artistic choices were designed to get it through cheaply.

EDIT: Now that there's gonna be a Space Jam sequel... you want to know what it was like working on the original?

Private Pyle

Be gay, do crimes.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1268667

fuck me running it looks, sounds, and moves worse than before! But you can't deny the passion this guy has for his creation. The very autistic passion. 🚬
Even dumber is the fact that he stole from an artist with a very distinct artstyle. Kyle has had a look to his art for quite sometime so you’d know it came from somewhere. It’s the equivalent of me tracing Hirohiko Araki’s art and claiming it as my own.

The original show kicked around for years thanks in part to it being like a lot of bad animation, cheap to crank out and to distribute, in this case a tax-subsidized piece of Canadian junk that was sold cheaply to Cartoon Network, where all of the characters had crude claw-hands and move about like they're in a pop-up book. As long as it was made on the cheap and had enough youngsters watching it out of obligation because they're just passing the time before something that the kids actually want to watch comes on, the producers would keep churning out episode after episode of all sorts of trash that rips off almost any series that has ever been shown on Boomerang.
So there’s a good chance this new reboot is a money laundering scheme. And I’m only half joking when I say that.
I heard of a guy who applied to a Bruce Timm show using Bruce's own artwork. People like that aren't very bright.

There was a guy who posted here who worked on the show and admitted that most of the artistic choices were designed to get it through cheaply.

EDIT: Now that there's gonna be a Space Jam sequel... you want to know what it was like working on the original?
I always imagined Space Jam couldn’t have been an easy project to work on, even putting aside the so bad it’s good nature of it.

Yamma Damma

Damma Doo
kiwifarms.net
Shit, looks like they pulled the JT video. Well, not it matters since the "proper" reboot of Johnny Test is coming to Netflix.
Hold the phone. 🤔
Was releasing that video on youtube a hype thing like G:KND was years ago or did the dude not read his netflix contract and released something earlier than expected? Because if that one clip represents what the rest of the reboot is, abandon whatever hope you had for it being watchable.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see something new was done with Gilbert Shelton's "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" and it sucks shit sadly. It was made by a weed company so that's not surprising they didn't listen to the right people at all.

• Informative
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Anti pedo

kiwifarms.net
I see something new was done with Gilbert Shelton's "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" and it sucks shit sadly. It was made by a weed company so that's not surprising they didn't listen to the right people at all.
we really need a dead inside rating because this show painfully sucks to watch it's like those boomer comics you found on many parts of the internet

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
So, as I was browsing through the tv channels this afternoon, I happened to spot Bluey playing on one of the channels. Since I'd seen people talking about it online, I thought I'd check it out to see what it was all about. It's a little kid's show so I expected to just pop in and out but nah, that show sucked me in. It was genuinely really good! The episode I came across was about the main character meeting a French boy while camping and despite having a language barrier they become fast friends. It was very sweet and I remember sitting there thinking "Damn, that had absolutely no right being as good as it was."

If I was a parent I wouldn't mind sitting down and watching this with my kids. It's entertaining to people even outside of its age range and never felt patronizing or like the showrunners thought the kiddos watching it were dumb. Little kids are clever little buggers and they deserve more shows like this.

Tags
cartoons