Reactions: Thiletonomics

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net

FluffyTehFennekin

Where can I get some decent sushi?
kiwifarms.net
Classic line:

Not sure but one episode where some fairy enjoys sniffing toddlers' farts doesn't help, so it raises some suspicions.

OMG, that is really weird! I can’t believe they let this get past the drawing board.

To be fair, I kinda liked the original Total Drama, I can see how the series kinda lost its luster.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Thiletonomics

lucio fulci

kiwifarms.net
I did not know that. So he was originally a woman? Holy shit I did not know that, he does a good job passing off as a man
It was the character in the show that is trans, not the actor. Knowing how shows like this go, it’s safe to assume it was mentioned in passing as a joke and Nick’s Twitter PR just went with it I guess.
After seeing how the character in the show acts and talks, it’s a little odd they would choose him for representation, but hey.

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
It was the character in the show that is trans, not the actor. Knowing how shows like this go, it’s safe to assume it was mentioned in passing as a joke and Nick’s Twitter PR just went with it I guess.
After seeing how the character in the show acts and talks, it’s a little odd they would choose him for representation, but hey.
Oh ok that makes more since. Also I have watched the show, I'm pretty sure I would have catch them mentioning him being a trans unless it was stated somewheres else. So it was probably a joke, that Nick's Twitter took seriously.

So the message is trans people are weirdos.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Oh ok that makes more since. Also I have watched the show, I'm pretty sure I would have catch them mentioning him being a trans unless it was stated somewheres else. So it was probably a joke, that Nick's Twitter took seriously.

So the message is trans people are weirdos.
I feel like an outcast on here because this feels like a transphobic thing to include.

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
I feel like an outcast on here because this feels like a transphobic thing to include.
About what?

My comment at the end where I said that "so the message is trans people are weirdos" thats more of me making fun of Nick for deciding the weirdest character on the show should be a trans does not help their cause as they think.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
About what?

My comment at the end where I said that "so the message is trans people are weirdos" thats more of me making fun of Nick for deciding the weirdest character on the show should be a trans does not help their cause as they think.
Well on their end really.

Tags
cartoons