• "nobody wants to hire an anxiety-prone lesbian transwoman whose Google Search shows a sex doll-humping gif and my bare behind sitting on an $11 cake"

Western Animation

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Morbid Boredom, Mar 19, 2015.

1. LOST STUPID CARTOON TIME!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  2. Holy pepperoni! I'm surprised it's not about anthropomorphic meatballs. I't kinda like Archie after getting a few shotgun kisses from Stephen Hillenburg.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm sure they're getting the meatballs name out of the fact there was a rock star named "Meatloaf" at the time so they had to follow suit with this pun of the two characters being named Meatballs and Spaghetti.

Probably. A lot of things felt that way back then, I don't even think I even knew this show existed (being 5 at the time) but I probably was watching something else then. This was one of several early shows for the then new studio Marvel Productions and it shows (I like to think they were desperately trying to shake off that DePatie-Freleng look they essentially came out of, you still see that in the end credits).

There's another episode on YT but it's in German (been up there for a decade too), the plot though isn't hard to figure out as a Jetsons episode did the same thing 20 years before.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'd totally forgotten there was an Archie cartoon.

• Informative Informative x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  5. There's been several. You have the ones Filmation did in the late 60's/70's (quite a lot of needless spin-offs), plus DIC's "The New Archives in the late 80's and "Archie's Weird Mysteries" a decade later.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net

6. Happy 9/11 everyone!

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Quijibo69

Quijibo69 Missing Lyman

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh wow, that must be it. With all the celebrity cartoons that were around that time with the likes of Mr. T, Chuck Norris or Bill Cosby I can imagine them wanting the man himself to lend his likenesses, but ultimately not going though with it due to budget limitations.

There was??

There were several??? Whoa! I mean, yeah, Archie used to be huge, but I'm surprised I've never heard of these shows before. Then again, there was that Archie band that had animated music videos if memory serves me right, so I should've put two and two together.

ShittyRecolor

ShittyRecolor Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself

kiwifarms.net

• Like Like x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  9. Having seen the earlier deleted scenes, I wished it stayed that way, it was quite a mature film than people gave it credit for.

I'm sure.

:lol:

Yeah the music stuff was way back at the beginning when they first put out "The Archie Show" in 1968.

There were even live-action attempts at Archie that don't deserve to be spoken about here (not counting Riverdale mind you).

Yeah this was the one they had in the late 80's when someone decided to stick the guys in junior high, yet Grundy and Weatherbee are still there so, what the hell!

Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  10. Probably the best that can be said about The Fox and the Hound the studio won't tell us!

They should've killed Chief!

• Like Like x 1
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  11. New imagine if Bliss leaked. The body proportions are....just look.

IMG_9048.JPG IMG_9047.jpg

SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  12. Bliss having proper limbs scares me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy GIANT TOOLS

kiwifarms.net
  13. Bliss looks like she's about to reprimand everyone in the room for speaking from a place of white privilege.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. yep that totally looks like a characters going to be on the main cast, She will diffidently not end up a one off once the episode's over. She will remain reverent forever and NOT forgotten when the next episode broadcasts.

Halberd Sonichu

Halberd Sonichu A Beta Guy in A Alpha World

kiwifarms.net
  15. I assume she'll die on the way back to her home planet in the next episode.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Steamboat_Bill

Steamboat_Bill Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee

kiwifarms.net
  16. IMG_9064.PNG

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm curious if Bliss will be older and be in a different grade given her large size.

Raunchy teen sex comedy can be done well like the first American Pie movie, but this looks like crap.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.net
  18. I was laughing at his trailer for all the wrong reasons. holy crap this trailer makes it feel like a bad comedy movie you'd find late at night on comedy central.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Halberd Sonichu

Halberd Sonichu A Beta Guy in A Alpha World

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
Tags: