Western Animation -

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
@Munchingofish already pointed out that it's animated but I should add that, even if it had been for live-action, Will Forte (b. June 17th, 1970) is just under five months younger than Matthew Lillard (b. January 24th, 1970).
Now it makes even less sense.

By the way, apparently the movie will have Captain Caveman in it, so I assume they're going to construct a cinematic universe around all those mystery solving shows from the 70s. (Of course, Mystery Incorporated already did something like that...)

Reactions: sasazuka

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe all of the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe films will lead to their own big crossover movie, which will no doubt be a Laff-A-Lympics film. Or Yogi's Space Race, but that would have to be the sequel to the first Laff-A-Lympics.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe all of the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe films will lead to their own big crossover movie, which will no doubt be a Laff-A-Lympics film. Or Yogi's Space Race, but that would have to be the sequel to the first Laff-A-Lympics.
Or Wacky Races, which started the whole competition thingy.

Reactions: Mr. 0 and sasazuka

sasazuka

kiwifarms.net
Or Wacky Races, which started the whole competition thingy.
I think I've heard talk about Wacky Races being one of the other Hanna-Barbera shows that'll feature in the Cinematic Universe but the original Wacky Races had its own distinct set of characters and wasn't a crossover show with other Hanna-Barbera properties even if Dick Dastardly and Muttley regularly showed up in other crossovers later on (and Penelope Pitstop got her own spin-off).

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
Might as well bring in Space Ghost while they're at it.
You can't do Space Ghost without the villains, and God knows there'll never be another C. Martin Croker.

(Supposedly the people behind CN's OK KO wanted to do a crossover episode with Space Ghost, but they shelved the idea when Croker died.)

EDIT: How many of you know that Syfy's doing a reboot of the Banana Splits - as a horror film? The plot's apparently just Five Nights at Freddy's, except with the Banana Splits.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't do Space Ghost without the villains, and God knows there'll never be another C. Martin Croker.

(Supposedly the people behind CN's OK KO wanted to do a crossover episode with Space Ghost, but they shelved the idea when Croker died.)
And that was sad when he did.

EDIT: How many of you know that Syfy's doing a reboot of the Banana Splits - as a horror film? The plot's apparently just Five Nights at Freddy's, except with the Banana Splits.
I have, and it's a waste of time to even bother in my book.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. 0

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

sasazuka

kiwifarms.net

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
It seems like it should be common courtesy for Warner to at least tell the current Shaggy actor in advance that they're replacing him for the Scooby Doo feature film so that he doesn't find out through a tweet, if just not to poison the well since I presume they'll still want Matthew Lillard to voice Shaggy for the small screen. That's pretty cold of Warner.
You'd think that, but we are talking about the same studio who released Suicide Squad, Justice League and Ready Player One (among other messes). I don't expect them to do anything remotely competent at anything these days.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What with the Scooby Doo discussion, and because I saw this bit on YouTube today, I figured I’d share this.

The movie wasn’t great, but that first bit before it gets to Bugs is gold.

• Winner
Reactions: Akumaten and LN 910

Steamboat_Bill

kiwifarms.net
What with the Scooby Doo discussion, and because I saw this bit on YouTube today, I figured I’d share this.

The movie wasn’t great, but that first bit before it gets to Bugs is gold.
It could have been better, but the executives really messed with it. Still better than Space Jam.

On another note, I’m sure we are all familiar with this classic:

• Informative
Reactions: LN 910
Tags
cartoons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino