Western Vocaloid/Project DIVA community - Hipocrite community full of teens with their sexuality in their bio, furries, steven universe fans, kpop stans, and generally toxic people

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

NiceCockBro666

kiwifarms.net
I really think that this thread should become a thing, especially considering how fucking toxic the community is.

I don't have many words that I can use to describe how toxic the community is.

You also have teens that post sexual content on their Twitter and Discord accounts seething over the Project DIVA modding 2nd community (After the first one got taken down out of fears of being DMCA'd by SEGA for a few members hosting leaks of AFT), and generally being censorship advocates that witchhunt and send death threats to others. They also host a completely private alternative server where only people with their political agendas can join. The funniest part is that the admins and moderators of Modding 2nd know about this seperate community, but have been barred from joining due to wrong-think. Not to mention their Twitter witchhunts.

You also have people who think that you commited a hate crime against humanity for daring to say that "Miku made Minecraft" is a beaten to death meme, or from saying that the community gives way too much of a shit about drawings existing.

You also have people who make extreme clickbait on YouTube (like PKAkatora), and his equally autistic haters.

The community is honestly rotten to the core and has been taken over by the most spergiest of keyboard warriors that think they are doing any sort of real "activism".

NiceCockBro666

kiwifarms.net
Need more shit my guy. You have a good idea but we need some proof for the people that don't know jackshit about this.

I mean, if you want to take a look through the Discord, and look at some of the "levelheaded" individuals, or some of the people in the fandom that spergs like @BesuBaru responded to, feel free to check it out, alongside some of the mutuals that they associate with, who frequented the modding server, before they got banned.

Here's a link to the server for those interested in investigating on their own: https://discordapp.com/invite/cvBVGDZ

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
I mean, if you want to take a look through the Discord, and look at some of the "levelheaded" individuals, or some of the people in the fandom that spergs like @BesuBaru responded to, feel free to check it out, alongside some of the mutuals that they associate with, who frequented the modding server, before they got banned.

Here's a link to the server for those interested in investigating on their own: https://discordapp.com/invite/cvBVGDZ
You should screenshot notable stuff, compile a list of social media accounts that are milkable, gather youtube videos that demonstrate how crazy the fandom is, etc. and add them to the OP.
You have to provide proof that this community warrants a thread and can provide content.

NiceCockBro666

kiwifarms.net
Here's a small sample of some of the insanity of this fanbase

1587597579407.png

1587597819207.png

Govt. Shitposting Machine

GSM Remember your password challenge 2021
kiwifarms.net
Seconding the need for a proper western Vocaloid fandom, shithead producers like GHOST who can't make a decent tune in Garage Band and gets mad when you call them out for being a shitty musician, weirdo artists like DestinyMoon (who in all honesty needs her own separate thread) who draw fat trans black Mikus, kids calling fanart pedophiliac while also ignoring the pedophilia grooming that would happen on VocaloidOtaku and other forums (don't have links for this because VO is dead), DAINA and DEX's voice source being a fat sperg. I'd include MMD into the mix but they already have their own thread.
Though I don't know much about the Project Diva side of things, shit sounds like the usual western rhythm game fandoms like Deresute or Love Live aka trashfires.
Anyway fix your fucking OP so you sound less vendetta-y and post some information nobody is joining your trap selfies discord.

Last edited:

NiceCockBro666

kiwifarms.net
Seconding the need for a proper western Vocaloid fandom, shithead producers like GHOST who can't make a decent tune in Garage Band and get mad when you call them out for being shitty musicians, weirdo artists like DestinyMoon (who in all honesty needs her own separate thread) who draw fat trans black Mikus, kids calling fanart pedophiliac while also ignoring the pedophilia grooming that would happen on VocaloidOtaku and other forums (don't have links for this because VO is dead), DAINA and DEX's voice source being a fat sperg. I'd include MMD into the mix but they already have their own thread.
Though I don't know much about the Project Diva side of things, shit sounds like the usual western rhythm game fandoms like Deresute or Love Live aka trashfires.
Anyway fix your fucking OP so you sound less vendetta-y and post some information nobody is joining your trap selfies discord.

Yeah, you are correct. I really should change the OP, as it doesn't go into much detail. I've been looking for screenshots that would serve a decent introduction.