Whale Wars - tracking (and memeing) a certain pod of twitter attention whores

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
He's just like Toye.
"I don't think you are malicious, Vic"
"Stop listening to your lawyer and Nick! Listen to us! You are destroying your reputation and what's left of your career by listening to them!"
Bitch, you threw kindle into the burning bonfire that KickVic lit.
Don't act innocent. You sent an affidavit to bury Vic, cretin.
You're not fooling anyone. Your words speaking of self-reflectance are laced with the venom of deceit.
Basically these people act just like abusive partners and parents. They attack and gaslight their victim then turn around and say their true supporters/friends are the real enemy trying to “destroy us, I always loved you.”

Fucking psychopaths.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
This isn't for Vic.

This is for them. It's entirely selfish. Look at how both of them write. They're saying the things they are because they want to use the fact that they said them later on to look good. The statements towards Vic are accusatory and in regards to themselves you can feel the ego from them.

It's warped 'male feminist' PR. Because these men are manipulators they're trying to cover their tracks in the event that things go south, and just because they want to remind everyone how nice they are.

OneHandClapping

not like this
kiwifarms.net
He's just like Toye.
"Stop listening to your lawyer and Nick! Listen to us! You are destroying your reputation and what's left of your career by listening to them!"
You're not fooling anyone. Your words speaking of self-reflectance are laced with the venom of deceit.
Luckily Emmett Plant's affidavit is worth nothing. For one, it has nothing to do with the causes of action. Second, Emmett is a perjurer who lied on his affidavit.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
He's just like Toye.
Sounds like the type of thing a perjurer would write.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
I thought they were going to die on that hill but I guess we can always count on the fact that they are soy guzzlers and will always try to get out of a sticky situation even if it means getting on their knees under a desk.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
The audacity of this bitch to take creepshots of the fatties at work while complaining to HR about a former co-worker that was discovered to have been creeping on her social media after he was fired for unrelated reasons.

View attachment 1111698
"Looking over my shoulder?" The only looking over any shoulder that is happening in that picture is that over-the-shoulder creep shot. Those dudes obviously want nothing to do with the disgusting troon and just want to be left alone.