Whale Wars - tracking (and memeing) a certain pod of twitter attention whores

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
The fact Vic gets ten times the interaction from a picture of a fucking Popeye's sandwich compared to her best thot pics tells us who the no one's are.

God, I can't wait for appeals to come, and I hope they're in Vic's favor. I can't wait for humiliating settlement deals or for Vic to clean their clocks in front of a jury.

Because then we can laugh as the clout chasers ineffectually screech Vic Man Bad after a court order.

Hell, Vic making a 15 minute video is already making them screech, and it's delicious.

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JFYI:

View attachment 1113961

[PS I don't want to hear shit about reporting her, either. She got my third Twitter account banned a year ago. Du tac au tac. Fuck off]
"Still Here, Weebs" she says, as she gets booted off Twitter. The star is that twinkle in the sky that Team Rocket is reduced to every time they show up.

I don't think you need to worry much about the Farms' reaction to you reporting her, she's kind of boring as far as lolcows go so we're not gonna miss much. Also she'll be back in like 12 hours after giving a Twitter staff member a blowie.

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
JFYI:

View attachment 1113961

[PS I don't want to hear shit about reporting her, either. She got my third Twitter account banned a year ago. Du tac au tac. Fuck off]
I saw some Vicstans flag the whale 2-3 days ago. Starting to wonder if some Vicstans and angry Kiwis are trying to stress test if Weber Shandwick/Twitter SJW higher-ups will eventually give up on reviving her account or the constant revivals of a known rule breaking troll will cause a controversy. But that's me being optimistic and slightly autistic.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I saw some Vicstans flag the whale 2-3 days ago. Starting to wonder if some Vicstans and angry Kiwis are trying to stress test if Weber Shandwick/Twitter SJW higher-ups will eventually give up on reviving her account or the constant revivals of a known rule breaking troll will cause a controversy. But that's me being optimistic and slightly autistic.
The real way to disable her and people like Manjaw would be to abandon Twitter altogether.

Since that won't happen I suppose throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks is the next best thing.