Whale Wars - tracking (and memeing) a certain pod of twitter attention whores

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Her Twitter handle is now announcing how wide she's gotten.
I always find it weird about these people, and not just kv in general, but anyone who is halfway successful in life. Sure, skye, famous, toye, rial, and im sure there are dozens of others on the farms that may have a decent job, and a modicum of intelligence. But, they cant see with their head up their ass on why they are here.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Costhot Dummie Skye damage controlling for her sugar daddy Sabat.
If Vic giving his girlfriend an "Additional Voices" role on a show amounts to a casting couch, then I'd hate to learn what Justin Cook made his 12-year-old cousin, Aaron Dismuke, do for a starring role on Fullmetal Alchemist.

There must be a lot of incestuous relationships at Funimation because both John Burgmeier and his mom, Linda Young, had major roles on Dragonball. The "zero voice acting experience" amuses me because Funimation's early work was largely voiced by people with zero voice acting experience.

Last edited:

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
If Vic giving his girlfriend an "Additional Voices" role on a show amounts to a casting couch, then I'd hate to learn what Justin Cook made his 12-year-old cousin, Aaron Dismuke, do for a starring role on Fullmetal Alchemist.

There must be a lot of incestuous relationships at Funimation because both John Burgmeier and his mom, Linda Young, had major roles on Dragonball. The "zero voice acting experience" amuses me because Funimation's early work was largely voiced by people with zero voice acting experience.
i had to do a double take on dom comments for a moment because that was literally how monica began working as a voice actress. She was a hair stylist that just happened to get a VA job.

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Okay but why are they not bringing up that Michelle Specht got the exact same deal when she was dating Vic? Hell, he helped her out even after they split. So it's totally fine that he helped out Specht because she's on their side but all of Vic's other ex girlfriends are bad because???

Where's the logic?
Oh...right.
i had to do a double take on dom comments for a moment because that was literally how monica began working as a voice actress. She was a hair stylist that just happened to get a VA job.
Literally how tons of people get VA jobs. From referrals or help from friends. But it's somehow bad whenever Vic helps someone get a gig.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Not Vic related, but Corina Boettger (who joined the KV train last year) posted a rant about "privileged white people" assuming she doesn't have a disability because she doesn't look like it.

corina.PNG

corina2.PNG

It's funny that she'd single out "privileged white people", because...well...

corina3.jpg

corina4.png

47803.jpg

She's also obsessed with bringing up her Crohn's disease. She has a twitch and she talks about it in her bio. Why should it matter to someone that she has a tendency to shit herself if they just want to watch her livestreams on twitch? Why does it matter in the context of the tweets? The arthritis, fine, but her bloody diarrhea disease doesn't even matter in this context.

She's also responsible for hot takes such as these:

corina.PNG

corina2.PNG

With people like her in the industry, it's no wonder Vic had to go.

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Not Vic related, but Corina Boettger (who joined the KV train last year) posted a rant about "privileged white people" assuming she doesn't have a disability because she doesn't look like it.

View attachment 1309270

View attachment 1309271

View attachment 1309276

View attachment 1309277

View attachment 1309281

She's also obsessed with bringing up her Crohn's disease. She has a twitch and she talks about it in her bio. Why should it matter to someone that she has a tendency to shit herself if they just want to watch her livestreams on twitch? Why does it matter in the context of the tweets? The arthritis, fine, but her bloody diarrhea disease doesn't even matter in this context.

View attachment 1309289

View attachment 1309290

She's a ginger. She'll be replaced by a true and honest woman of cock colour soon enough.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1309270

View attachment 1309271

View attachment 1309276

View attachment 1309277

View attachment 1309281

View attachment 1309289

View attachment 1309290

Crohn's suppresses the body's autoimmune system so people with it are at elevated risk of dying from the virus.

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1309270

View attachment 1309271

View attachment 1309276

View attachment 1309277

View attachment 1309281

View attachment 1309289

View attachment 1309290

Oh look. Another white person getting mad at white priviledge like she's supposed to know what it actually feels like to be a minority or be discriminated against or to be so poor you can barely afford to feed yourself. Who the fuck cares about your disease? What about all the children in third world countries living in trashpiles and drinking dirty ass water and having their families drop dead or work themselves to death to provide what little they can? What are you doing about them? Are you helping them? Or are you sitting your fat ginger ass on the couch huffing your own farts as you complain about the white priviledge you also seem to like to enjoy?

Fuck off, wankstain.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, did anyone archive the Haberkorn Gaiden, namely the Facebook page where he initially posted his btfo to Thotmore?

I remember someone in that thread had some interesting things to say about Boettger, namely dating her, but I don't have a screen or archive.

It was before my reincarnation as an archiving Kiwi.