What advice would you give to your 15 year old self?

KittyGremlin

CCP fears the Monke appreciator
kiwifarms.net
All the friends you currently have are shit and only give a fuck about you because you're good at things. Dad stores the Glock in the lower drawer near the bed. Code to the case is 8245. Slide release is a little sticky and shots go slightly up and to the left. You know what to do.

The Shadow

I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents!
kiwifarms.net
Put more effort into learning how to get along with people. You'll learn in a couple of years, why not now.

In the spring of 1972, no matter what your father says, send in your application for financial aid for college. Just do it. You will be most grateful. Matter of fact, you'll do well to disregard anything your father and mother say. They are not looking out for your best interests.

Start getting in shape now. Do pushups every day until you can do at least fifty without stopping. This will be a big help during basic training in 1974.

Not to worry, you'll have what it takes to do anything you need to do, and will do very well in college and further schooling. You can step up your game easily. Just get through high school; once graduated, you'll see very few of these people again.

When someone offers you a job that seems like a stretch, take it. They'll work out very well. If you couldn't do it you wouldn't have gotten the offer.

And never let the "little head" do the thinking.
You're a wise man, comrade.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz let me suck on your toes!
kiwifarms.net
Dear younger me
- Ditch that group of friends because deadass you will only have 2 friends who talk to you after everything is done and you'll have a lot less trauma
- GET YOUR FUCKING DRIVERS LISCENCE or else you'll be struggling 5 years later to get that shit going
- On that note, don't say no on that free car. YOU'LL REGRET IT and only get $100 and a $5 mood crystal your mom will give you $50 out of pitty
- keep in shape, you'll appreciate it more than you know
- Your bestie is gonna have some really hard times ahead of her, keep receipts of everything so you can bring her future ex to the police
- Don't worry about being single, you're going to be fine.
- Watch Naruto, it's not as bad as you think.
- Hone your fetish art skills, it'll be worth it.

edit: a few more since it got deep last night (:_(

- Stop being so lazy. You can still enjoy your anime, but god be productive instead of fat n lazy
- Your holding yourself back and it's gonna be a uphill battle until you get your head out of your ass
- Spend more time with your grandmother she won't be here for long and scam your grandfather for everything he's got since he's an utter shit bag who's going to make shit rough for your parents.
- Give up on your dreams of being a chef, do that shit on the side. Culinary industry is dog shit so don't bother.
- Give up on the two guys you have a crush on. One's going to jail, and Jake got ugly as hell.
- Oh, and tell your new friend to be careful crossin the street in 2017. He'll get rammed by a bus but live with alot of issues.

Last edited: