What advice would you give to your 15 year old self?

stupid orc

gramer is 4 faggots
kiwifarms.net
talk to pastor jess more, a lot of people will treat you like a retard but she respects you. family is kind of a lost cause, no one really talks to you after a while. spend your time learning about something useful not /mu/ bands and podcasts. don’t settle for the first or second girl that lets you fuck. a lot of people don’t want to be around you because of your “bad vibes”. jordan is a jew matt is a cuck and the others are followers. your going to spend a lot of time thinking about being gay either do it or don’t just don’t waste time. don’t settle for the first or second girl that lets you fuck. everything j, j and j say is a psyop. logan’s a good friend don’t let him go. your not as smart as other people and that’s ok. oh yeah and don’t get fat.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Break up with her, try to enjoy things more?

I don't know, my life has taken many twists, and I'm actually happy with how some parts of it have turned out, not all but some, so maybe if I didn't do things the way I did them, I wouldn't have the good parts of my life now? 15 is such a weird age. I barely remember a lot of it.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Get out of your shell and talk to people. Your current friends suck and you'd be better off hanging out with normal people.

When a girl says she wants to set you up with somebody, it isn't a trap or a trick. She's serious and so is her friend.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
Drop any notion of studying books, art, or any kind of creative pursuit in an institution: choose a marketable degree instead.

Start lifting weights, and get your diet in check.

Stop turning down social gatherings due to anxiety and fear. Those things ARE how you become social.

Articuno4

kiwifarms.net
I'd say don't buy fucking Steam Games and Amazon cards with your Dogecoin you fucking retard

Still don't know how the hell that became valuable 7 years after I'd forgotten all about it

uncleShitHeel

Along for the ride in clown world
kiwifarms.net
In a few years time, something called Bitcoin is going to be invented. It's not going to be worth shit when it's first a thing, but it'll eventually be worth a lot. Buy as much as you can to begin with as retiring in your early 30's would be nice.