What advice would you give to your 15 year old self?

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
1.Get a job and hide how much you make. I know it’s a ploy by the folks to rip you off and being lazy is easier, but it’s easier to get laid with a car and you know your girlfriend deserves a ride.
2. Man up and work out. Everyone stereotyped you as a nerd but honestly, as you grow up you’ll realize you were actually really talented physically. It’s better to realize that potential now instead of in basic while you’re being bitched out by an old man for 3 months.
3. Quit doubting yourself and being cynical. You have 3 more years surrounded by horny people you’ll never see again with basically no consequences of legal note (as long as the grades are ok). You were right about being an offbeat outcast but that doesn’t mean you can’t be genuinely cool about it. Enjoy life as it comes instead of worrying too much about the future or giving into apathy. The world you’re in wants nothing less than your success and your honest effort.

Foghot

No effort posting
kiwifarms.net
-Some philosophy books are a lot nicer to read than you thought they were. Try reading those, it's a nice change of pace from video games and what you usually read.

-The world is a lot prettier once you stop looking at the ground. You'll learn that once you'll start studying abroad.

-Nothing lasts forever, but that doesn't mean everything is meaningless.

-Stock up on good times, and start working out, because the events you'll face those next 5 years might break you.

RMQualtrough

kiwifarms.net
"Don't get fat. Don't change your friend group. Don't hang with trenchcoat mafia tier ex friends because they're sitting alone at lunch and you feel bad for them".

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Don't put too much focus in trying to receive the validation of others. Also stop being so negative about every aspect of your existence, have fun with the ride instead of overthinking the course the ride is going consistently. You only have a couple of more short years until you graduate into the actual world. Where you will realize there are no such thing as adults and wasting your time in college isn't going to get you anywhere. It's a pay to play and most of the jobs are dog shit and will only hold back your creativity. Keep learning but don't think that an institution designed to drain your capacity to look beyond the scope is for you. You will only cause yourself more pain and frustration from when you inevitably come back full circle and realize that these mother fuckers trying to shill their nonsensical worldviews on you for what attributes happiness or success actually meant anything. Find your own happy and keep pushing. You will eventually make it!

Rupert Bear

Bri'ish """"person"""" DETECTED
kiwifarms.net
Build some fucking initiative. Teens legally have about the same autonomy as babies in the modern world, but that doesn't mean you have to sit on your ass 'til you're 18. Talk to more people both irl and online, lift, learn cooking and other adult life skills, maybe even take a job at McDonald's or some other part time job where they hire minors to take up some more work ethic.

Stop being a mama's boy and learn to break the rules a bit. Don't ask mommy and daddy for permission to go outside when you already know they will say 'No' 100% of the time. Stop asking to do shit in general. Just fucking do it and explain yourself later. Your development and social life are more important than pleasing narcissists.

As a corollary: Learn a REAL talent or hobby that isn't just sitting on your ass playing videogames and refreshing imageboards all day. You suck at videogames and you're never going to become a streamer/e-sports pro/ speedrunner/Gaming YouTuber when all you play is obscure PS1 games on a shitty toaster PC anyway. Even something like Art or making music is gonna be far more rewarding in the long term and you will be able to make some bucks out of commissions... Or at least have a nice outlet to express your creativity.

Last edited:

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't fall in love before you turn 18. It's a waste of time and you have bad taste.

Read more and don't goof off during class. Hug your family more, you never know when they'll not be around.

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
Listen to your parents and get some real world experience. Okay sure you won't get to play as much FPS games but life after high school really is harder even if you are no longer surrounded by midwit highschoolers who want to fight you. You will instead be surrounded by midwit adults who don't even care about their surroundings.
Be nice to the obnoxious girl who is in your Japanese class because she is going to an hero her freshman year of college.
The only classes you should take seriously are your electives, not the other way around.
Just because a girl is hanging out with the bullies doesn't mean she is just making fun of you if she expresses interest, you fucking idiot.
Sports aren't working out for you because you don't give a flying shit about sports. You only like the workout. Either learn the games in your free time or don't waste so much time trying to make your dad happy. You'll make him more proud being successful at something you actually enjoy.
Dance isn't just for faggots. Nevermind that the one guy who did dance actually was a faggot. Your gut wasn't wrong about that.
Don't be afraid of driving.

Last edited:

Australianbirdfruit

kiwifarms.net
Just because a girl is hanging out with the bullies doesn't mean she is just making fun of you if she expresses interest, you fucking idiot.
Considering the tendency for most people to indulge in machiavellian faggotry, especially amongst teenagers, I'd say you shouldn't be hard on yourself at all for making this conclusion. You were wrong this time, but it's honestly a reasonable concern to have.

Happy Fish

Happy Fish
kiwifarms.net
Considering the tendency for most people to indulge in machiavellian faggotry, especially amongst teenagers, I'd say you shouldn't be hard on yourself at all for making this conclusion. You were wrong this time, but it's honestly a reasonable concern to have.
I wonder if I had heard the phrase "trust but verify" before High School.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
Do some fucking homework, don't even think about going to college, start figuring out how value is made and how you want to make yours. Also invest in bitcoin which will be invented a few years later.

Bezmenov

отвали пизда
kiwifarms.net
1. Don't take the easy bullshit courses, you're obviously smart enough to do normal classes, you're just being a lazy fucker and you'll regret it down the line, trust me.
2. Don't simp for her. She's got mental problems and is not worth it in the long run, you'll end up wasting several good chances with other girls because you're fixated on this one.
3. Your doctor is pushing medications on you and the diagnoses are complete bullshit. You're a hormonal teen with emotional baggage, not mentally ill, don't take the medications.
4. Eat less and do some push ups/sit ups.

Duck Fuckem

gotta keep the gay out
kiwifarms.net
1. You absolute cretin, get the cola over at the supermarket its cheaper.
2. Yeah your parents are definitely gonna split, but they'll move on fine so neither of them are gonna kill themselves. And they'll still love ya as their kid.
3. (Insert schizo-ramblings here, I wanna scare past me. Maybe just tell em about witnessing zombie outbreaks all across the US that gvmt is covering up, without mentioning the fact I've just been binging the Dead Rising games.)
4. Ask what the rain means to him.
5. dumbass don't go playing those toehoes, they'll give you autism.
6. Try and figure out if me giving him advice would actually effect me at all.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
Spend more time learning the software you like, and develop your skills and hobbies- you won't get anymore time or energy to do so once you grow up!
I haven't done much art in recent times.

Keep on dreaming and imagining, keep that pineal gland from calcifying.
I find it harder to imagine things these days, feel like it was easier to visualize things in my mind when I was younger.

But also don't spend too much time chasing some hobbies (like gaming) with no real output up dead-ended creeks.
Too much time spent on certain games and activities with no clear payoffs.

Also start exercising, it's harder to pick up as a habit later on.
It's hard to get started if you haven't really figured out a routine, or stuck to it.

The trip home might be tiring, but maybe it's worth spending more time with your friends after school.
Would be nice to develop deeper relationships with your friends...maybe.

Encourage dad and mum to remodel and expand the kitchen, with their dual incomes it's better to do it now, and it'll be needed later on.
They don't have the income to comfortably do so now; and we'll probably be stuck with the old kitchen & an unused family room for a long time.