What are annoying habits of yours? -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Agent Nahman Jayden

Probably is from space
kiwifarms.net
Everything.

No but uh I've been told that I'm really fidgety and that I move too much when I'm sitting. I bite my nails, sometimes the skin along with it.

I don't really consider talking to myself an annoying habit but other people have noted it so I suppose it counts lol

This is more me probably being more bothered about it but when I sing aloud to myself I tend to sing the harmonization instead of the melody and I always think it's really aggravating to hear when you don't know the melody of the song

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

babaGAReeb

Gaara of the Reich
kiwifarms.net
  • Autistic
Reactions: The Last Stand

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interrupting people when they are speaking. Stfu bitch, it's my turn to talk now. :stickup:
That’s a really bad habit of mine that I’m trying to police. I don’t do it all the time but enough that my family has told me to be aware of it. I’ve gotten a lot better about it but sometimes it can be so fucking annoying waiting for people to wrap up their long-ass sentences.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
I make coffee, I drink it, and I often leave the cup in whatever room I am at the moment. Every few days I tour the house to recover the cups. I'm very myopic, but I also became very presbyopic in these few years, so when I have to read from my cellphone I just take my glasses off and keep the screen at 2 inches from my eyes.

Reactions: Recoil

Megaroad 2012

I'M SO FUCKED UP.
kiwifarms.net
I am Larry David's TV personality but for real and it just makes my life and my loved ones lives a living hell because I can't ever stop telling annoying people to fuck off on or openingly mocking loud people before questioning their stupid conversation (especially at resturants). Happens anywhere and everywhere, on the streets, in theaters, even in other countries where I can't speak the language.

It may seem funny or like I'm trying to sound badass but it's not. I wish I can function like other humans and not seem to notice annoying things and I really feel bad for my better half who has to deal with this daily for the past seven years whenever we go out and I've gotten my ass kicked for it many times and probably many more times to come.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I say “Aw yeah” a lot, usually in relation to whatever mundane activity someone else is doing (e.g. Someone is changing out a trash bag, I would say something along the lines of “Aw yeah, running trash”). It’s always with the same inflection, and it’s a contagious tic.

Reactions: The Un-Clit
Tags
None