What are some major injuries that would make you kill yourself? -

Bubbly Sink

JUDAH IS BESIEGED SHEM IS ALIVE
kiwifarms.net
Okay, let's say you're in a freak accident, or get a significant piece of your body mutilated or destroyed entirely. what injury like this would cause you to kill yourself or decide to not live anymore?

for me, if i lost my massive cock, i would certainly kill myself

Last edited:

Psyduck

Quack lmao
kiwifarms.net
The eyes would be my pick.

Losing your eyesight after a life of being able to see the world and your peeps in light and colors would fuck me up real bad

Bubbly Sink

JUDAH IS BESIEGED SHEM IS ALIVE
kiwifarms.net
My hands.
Well that proves you aren't the guy in pic related
Furry froze his hands off with dry ice, all for a fetish.
mhZsDB6.jpg

Last edited:

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
Sorta related, but when I was an acne-ridden teen I worked in a supermarket doing grunt work. One of my coworkers was a 50-something fat guy who looked like a Hells Angel, and had a temper to match. He was called Dave. I referred to him as Dynamite Dave. Anyway, DD found out he had diabetes, and was told my doctors he'd eventually lose his sight. He knew an older man who had the same thing, and he eventually took his life.

I left that place after like a year. Found myself shopping there years later, and ran into a girl I used to work with. She mentioned that Dave eventually left work due to blindness, and killed himself.

For me, losing my eyes would be a death sentence. I'd probably say the same for my legs/arms too. Anything that would impede my ability to enjoy fitness, more digitally-demanding hobbies, etc. I think it goes without saying that if I had a horrendous facial disfigurement, I'd off myself too.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Losing my arms or having a irreparable disfigurement. And any organ damage that caused a lifetime of agony.

Some kind or horrific inoperable cancer would do it too. Or Lewy Body dementia.

TFT-A9

Oops
kiwifarms.net
Anything that causes significantly diminished mental capacity, really. For that I'd need an advance directive/DNR in place though.

Blindness would suck pretty hard too. Deafness is something they seem to be figuring out how to solve, but blindness is going to rob me of a lot of things I like.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
I’d probably off myself when I start to either lose use of my fingers in one way or another, or if my brain is deteriorating.

In either case it might be a little hard to figure out how to get the shotgun barrel into my mouth.

Finder

I don’t seem to understand
kiwifarms.net
Generally all of the ones that would prevent me from doing that very thing. If I can’t physically off myself I probably can’t do much else.

Major burns, like massive parts of my body. I know what the “recovery” is like for that and I want none of it. Some things are worse than death.

Mariposa Colorado

kiwifarms.net
If I lost both my arms or both my legs I would seriously consider ending it. Or having a massive cronic wound somewhere or my entire body burned, facial features unrecognisable...
But with no arms, I dunno how I would do it??? Jump off a bridge maybe.