What are some of the GOOD things that are because of the Corona Virus? -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
I have no jury duty, lots of job security, possible overtime, no hours cut, and how fucking good I have it.

Bad things my profession is still not recognized. (:_(Lab testing personnel are NOT nurses. Nurses may draw blood, but they DON’T test body fluids or specimens. We have the same education level as a nurse (associates and bachelors degrees) but different skill sets and knowledge base.

LordofTendons

Don't pull it FFS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been seeing a lot of my slightly left leaning friends approve of Trump's handling of the Coronavirus Chinese flu. Subsequently, a lot of the Berniebros are vowing to refuse to vote for Biden.
My lifelong democrat mother was screaming at the TV "I'M WITH TRUMP!" yesterday. The reporters at the daily White House press conference were asking stupid questions about them calling the virus kung flu instead of corona. After her faux outrage about his "grab em by the pussy" comments and all that other nonsense in 2016, it was glorious.

2020Suicide

kiwifarms.net
Nobody's eating Chinese food anymore so restaurants are becoming fronts for prostitution. You can get a really good deal on a hooker who doesn't speak English right now.
Lol what state you live in? You would think they would have massage parlors there. Also few of the asian slaves working as hookers in thos country are attractive in the slightest

• Agree
Reactions: Doug_S1

Tour of Italy

Open for ToGo carside pickup and family delivery.
kiwifarms.net
My lifelong democrat mother was screaming at the TV "I'M WITH TRUMP!" yesterday. The reporters at the daily White House press conference were asking stupid questions about them calling the virus kung flu instead of corona. After her faux outrage about his "grab em by the pussy" comments and all that other nonsense in 2016, it was glorious.
A working class, left leaning family member
has been watching the conferences and said “well at least he’s got a really sharp team around him” which surprised me.

My jaw hit the floor when she went on to say “that Pence though, he’s a smart guy, he’s really impressed me when he chimes in”.

Biden’s fucked. How can you win against the guy who sent everyone free money?

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net
My commute has gone from an hour to about 20 minutes. We should have a pandemic every month.
This. Most of the idiots have finally gotten off of my roads.

The parents of my students will finally be able to see how lazy and useless their children are. Once they see that the dumbasses are unable to do even the simplest tasks without EXTREME hand-holding, they will finally be unable to blame teachers for the bad habits they’ve instilled in their kids. It will be all their fault, and they’ll have no choice but to face that ugly truth.
If only. Stupid people don't see how stupid and useless their kids actually are.

I don't have to worry about when my library books are due.
I remember when there used to be libraries. Wait, there are still libraries?

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
This. Most of the idiots have finally gotten off of my roads.

If only. Stupid people don't see how stupid and useless their kids actually are.

I remember when there used to be libraries. Wait, there are still libraries?
Ironically, my office closed today, but I'm able to work from home. That means the commute went from 20 minutes to less than 20 seconds.

I love you Corona-chan! Come back anytime!

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
has been watching the conferences and said “well at least he’s got a really sharp team around him” which surprised me.

My jaw hit the floor when she went on to say “that Pence though, he’s a smart guy, he’s really impressed me when he chimes in”.

My mother has voted blue for a long while, but even she admitted that Trump's handling of this situation is good.

I'm going with reserved optimism for Trump's reelection prospects, he'll do fine if his support base comes out to vote. Biden is not just a gaffe machine, he's a doddering senile gaffe machine. He's only been able to get this far because of name recognition ("isn't that guy Obama's VP? I'll vote for him!"), the media correcting his flubs in quoted transcripts, and the fact that he's the least unpalatable candidate on offer during this primary.
He has no platform aside from ORANJ MAN BAD and boomerisms about malarkey.

Corona-chan doing dirty dancing in the streets only strengthens Mr. Trump's chances. He's been as transparent as I would expect for an event of this magnitude. Response times did leave something to be desired, we don't need the Madagascar Protocol, but going full Sweden YES isn't good either.
Biden, unlike Trump, has the open borders albatross on his shoulders that he'll have to reconcile with the fact that a plurality of people are going to be more skeptical about open borders, globalism, and lax immigration policies after Corona-chan runs her course.
Trump, on the other hand, can not only say that he fought for the wellbeing of the American people, but lambast open border/globalist types for allowing this kind of risk vector in to begin with.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Kinda related to my new job.

He was going to lose but this certainly guarantees it.

Run on a platform of sending everyone twice as much money as Trump did, then call him President Cheapskate at the debates.
It'll look like this to people:

My mother has voted blue for a long while, but even she admitted that Trump's handling of this situation is good.

I'm going with reserved optimism for Trump's reelection prospects, he'll do fine if his support base comes out to vote. Biden is not just a gaffe machine, he's a doddering senile gaffe machine. He's only been able to get this far because of name recognition ("isn't that guy Obama's VP? I'll vote for him!"), the media correcting his flubs in quoted transcripts, and the fact that he's the least unpalatable candidate on offer during this primary.
He has no platform aside from ORANJ MAN BAD and boomerisms about malarkey.

Corona-chan doing dirty dancing in the streets only strengthens Mr. Trump's chances. He's been as transparent as I would expect for an event of this magnitude. Response times did leave something to be desired, we don't need the Madagascar Protocol, but going full Sweden YES isn't good either.
Biden, unlike Trump, has the open borders albatross on his shoulders that he'll have to reconcile with the fact that a plurality of people are going to be more skeptical about open borders, globalism, and lax immigration policies after Corona-chan runs her course.
Trump, on the other hand, can not only say that he fought for the wellbeing of the American people, but lambast open border/globalist types for allowing this kind of risk vector in to begin with.
Corona-chan has really hit the democrats hard. They are damned if they do and damned more if they don't. If they do pass this emergency bill that gives everyone neet bucks, it'll be trumpeted as a Trump thing and means that they worked with him. If they don't, they will look like they are being petty dipshits who don't care about your working class voter. Trump didn't have to do much to put them over a barrel on this one.

Tags
None