What are some of the GOOD things that are because of the Corona Virus? -

FuckedUp

Trump's half-Chosen
kiwifarms.net
The aftermath of this has amazing potential.

Government reactions (e.g. lockdowns) could have accelerationist effects Brenton Tarrant couldn't dream of. Literally forcing people in their homes for weeks on end? There could even be a social libertarian movement that I could legit get behind; I'm 20 years old, perfect age for that kind of stuff to be going down.

This could also very well have reverse-9/11 effects on fearmongering.

Rainbows go below. None of this shit will probably happen because I've been wrong about literally everything (save for the actual deadliness of the disease).

Yoghurt Baby

funny meme reference
kiwifarms.net
I thought of some more positives, because if I just focus on the negatives I'm going to wanna rope myself before this is all over.

1) more time spent with my pets. My cat is loving the amount of attention shes getting. Usually my weekdays are 14 hours away from home so I dont get to see her a lot.
2) can finally finish my finger tats now that I dont have to worry about working while they heal and fucking them up.
3) I've never been so productive with keeping up with the dishes and laundry.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in any season. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I've been getting home from work alot earlier because of the reduced traffic and stuff.
I've noticed that there's less traffic on the main road I use to and from work with each passing day because I don't have to wait nearly as long to turn on or off of it.

Today, I had to pick up something from a place that's normally a 35-40 minute drive during the day. Traffic on the freeway was lighter than it's ever been, resulting in a 25 minute drive each way.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Fur cons are cancelled
  • Troons can’t get surgeries to mutilate themselves
  • ISIS terrorists are too worried about Corona-Chan to attack people
  • Carbon emissions from China are lessened
  • More people are aware of why open borders are a bad idea

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly everyone's who's a us citizen and paid/filed taxes is gonna get a thousand bucks next month and the one after...maybe even for the next six months and you don't even have to have unemployment insurance or a tugboat to get it

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
kiwifarms.net
The aftermath of this has amazing potential.

Government reactions (e.g. lockdowns) could have accelerationist effects Brenton Tarrant couldn't dream of. Literally forcing people in their homes for weeks on end? There could even be a social libertarian movement that I could legit get behind; I'm 20 years old, perfect age for that kind of stuff to be going down.

This could also very well have reverse-9/11 effects on fearmongering.

Rainbows go below. None of this shit will probably happen because I've been wrong about literally everything (save for the actual deadliness of the disease).
Having the national guard out really seems like overkill. It's pretty clear some form of martial law will be in effect soon.

Anyway, I think it's great pollution has dropped drastically almost everywhere. Maybe this will give us valuable lessons on how to scale down production.

Also I will be thrilled if I get a 1000 check in the mail. I could use that money for a lot of stuff.

Croan Çhiollee

kiwifarms.net
I got to stock up on ammunition without getting a funny look from the wife, and I have a bunch of hunts planned 'because we need the meat'. I live near a bunch of public land, and the snakes are starting to disappear, so it's a perfect time for getting out the boomstick.
Pubs are shut, so I will save some money.
And my job is still going, so I still have money coming in.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
A personal one-off: I ordered some things from german Amazon, partially because I was curious how this would affect their services and the general postal system. Their delivery notices are always spot on, really solid which is a thing I like about them. It now looks like my package sent with their free shipping will arrive 30 hours earlier than it would have normally, almost as fast the none-free UPS shipping. Weird.

edit: I made a post earlier, I expected a package at four in the afternoon tomorrow, it was here before eleven today.

Last edited:

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
I think this might actually kill the Democrat party this November. Them blocking the stimulus bill to save the economy and workers will make people REALLY pissed off. I work with some die hard Democrats who openly admit Trump is handling this very well and acting like a president. This stalling on the Dems part is going to do nothing but hurt them. The liberal media can spin it any way they can but the American people can see it's plainly democrats being fags.

*sorry for the A&H style rant but some fag banned me from that forum and I can't say shit on there. Teh mods are fags.

Tags
None