What are some of the most random and nonsensical thoughts you've had? -

Mr. Bung

Alles klar herr kommissar?
kiwifarms.net
Like for example when you're bored standing around at work and there's nothing to do or think about, so your mind starts filling the void with really silly nonsensical shit that doesn't make sense or at least wouldn't because it would need to be put into context through a chain of thoughts you had that led up to it.

Here's a recent example of one I had: Paranoid ducks.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had multiple dreams when I was younger where my house was this sort of wacky, but a creepy cartoony place, and each appliance was the face of my family members or whatnot enveloped around them. It wasn't even really a nightmare either, but it was fucking weird having these reoccurring dreams and I never knew why. I would always be silent in them and every time I tried to speak from the dream I would wake up and then go back to sleep again.

Coincidentally, this always happened when I slept in the room with my parents if I lacked the ability to go to sleep that night.

Overcast

Mmmph...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently, I thought about a movie idea starring a black guy who was adopted by Japanese parents and raised in Japan.

He goes to America in an attempt to find his real parents, but due to where he was raised he has a very thick accent and very broken English. As a result, people mistake him for a racist black man making fun of Asians leading to all kinds of shenanigans and misunderstandings.

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
kiwifarms.net
When I was very young I had a traumatic head injury, a few years after I had a mind bending moment looking at bubble letters on a sign. For whatever reason I was seeing them as 2D and 3D at the same time and though I knew they weren't I perceived the "peaks" of the "3D" shapes to be; for lack of a better word, sharp. Like if I were to touch them I would be cut. This continued for quite some time, I can recall bed time and lying in the dark but my vision forming darker spots like oblong shapes in the darkness and the darker spots having the same 2D/3D sharpness.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr. Bung

SugarSnot

You will not want it after reading the tags.
kiwifarms.net
Recently, I thought about a movie idea starring a black guy who was adopted by Japanese parents and raised in Japan.

He goes to America in an attempt to find his real parents, but due to where he was raised he has a very thick accent and very broken English. As a result, people mistake him for a racist black man making fun of Asians leading to all kinds of shenanigans and misunderstandings.
Makes me think of this Norwegian film called Svidd Neger (Burnt Nigger) where one of the characters is a black boy who thinks he is a part of the Scandinavian indigenous group called sami. You probably won't understand shit, and it's a low budget half-comedy, half-artsy film. I still kind of enjoy it.

• Informative
Reactions: Troonologist PhD

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
that i was black...even after looking in the mirror over a few hundred times over the years. boy was i shocked each and every time.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
CWC is fake and some of the things he's done, if looked under a certain light seems awfully familiar in (((owned))) popular culture. Also Rei from NGE is ass on toast. So is the rebellion in star wars.

Reactions: tasty humane burger

Gaius Caesar

kiwifarms.net
How awesome it would be to tee off at a golf course on Mars and drive that bad boy 700 yards due to the low gravity, but then realize how much of a pain in the ass it would be to find it, especially if I shank it.

Tags
None