What are the best ice cream flavors? -

The Vinyl Solution

adolph hipster was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Rhubarb is typically under macerated and as a result very bitter. Did any of that comethrough in the icecream or wuz it just sweet?

Cher

kiwifarms.net
Rhubarb is typically under macerated and as a result very bitter. Did any of that comethrough in the icecream or wuz it just sweet?
it was just sweet, doubt they would have put the product to market if it was bitter. Maybe heaps of strawberries per gram of rhubarb? 😂

TatsunoKuri

Designated Art Hobo
kiwifarms.net
Anything that isn't pistachio or coffee flavored I'm cool with. I really like Blue Moon ice cream in particular.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Pralines and Cream or get out. Actually, I'm cool with just homemade vanilla. I don't really eat a lot of ice cream because I worked at an amusement park as a kid dipping cones, but those I can still deal with.

Xarpho

Useful mask for exploring the Internet
kiwifarms.net
One of the best ice cream flavors I had was actually a mozzarella flavor. It sounds weird but it's just another dairy-based product.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: JambledUpWords

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One of the best ice cream flavors I had was just vanilla but with massive amounts of caffeine added.

In more normal shit, vanilla, red bean, and Heath Bars.

Clown College

Lemme beat them cheeks girl!
kiwifarms.net
I grew up in the midwest and the local dairy had a summer flavor called peach cobbler. It's one of the best flavors I think I've ever had mainly because they used cookie chunks in it and the peach actually somewhat tasted like peaches. Shame I could never find it anywhere else.

Trombonista

What a wonderful alternative to suicide!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There used to be an ice cream joint in my town that offered a Raspberry-Lemon gelato blend. It was so good. I actually ordered both lemon and raspberry gelato when I was in Italy in an attempt to recreate it there.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
I had "yoghurt orange" for the first time recently - super delicious. Especially since orange ice cream is extremely hard to find here for whatever reason.

Tags
None