What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s this brand of ice cream called Cool Haus. I haven’t had it yet, but I want to have the churro dough ice cream. The strawberry cheesecake from this brand is really good.

I could also go for some short rib ravioli from my local Italian place. The ravioli has short rib and cherries with an alfredo sauce. It’s heavenly.

Aside from that, Thai yellow curry sounds really good too.

Tl;dr I’m a fatty on the inside

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all odd things, I've been really wanting a meatball sub for lunch. A good meatball sub, not the trash Subway tries passing off. I could always make my own, but what kind of American would I be if I did the work?
I never really thought about it but I bet you could get a pretty a couple of decent meatball sub out of your local publix or whatever with a pack of frozen meatballs, a small jar of pizza sauce, and whatever other crap you expect on your sub.

• Informative
Reactions: TaimuRadiu

edboy

I love you
kiwifarms.net
Smoked meat of any kind. Then again, that's what I usually crave and eat.

I need to learn how to smoke my own meats. It seems like an interesting thing to take on.

Reactions: JambledUpWords

Thomas Veil

Shrimp roll? Cheese ball?
kiwifarms.net
I need to learn how to smoke my own meats.

I'm craving poutine, with extra curds.

Reactions: edboy

I should be working

Someone in the office keeps stealing my pens.
kiwifarms.net
Was thinking of what to make when I got home from work.
Figured Spaghetti Bolognase would be a good idea.
Can't concentrate on work anymore.
Need my bolognase!

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

nonvir_1984

Well, that's all, folks
kiwifarms.net
I'm tempted to say for the voices in my head to stop telling me I am Jesus. But there are no voices, at least not in my head. My 12 disciples, however....
The company of the pretty red haired left handed girl who works in my village library, who is shy and kind. But I just blush when I talk to her.
I might say love and friendship but that would mean vulnerability and the possibility of pain.
But mostly just peace and quiet. And clouds. Autistic I know.

• Autistic
Reactions: Draza

nonvir_1984

Well, that's all, folks
kiwifarms.net
I'm tempted to say for the voices in my head to stop telling me I am Jesus. But there are no voices, at least not in my head. My 12 disciples, however....
The company of the pretty red haired left handed girl who works in my village library, who is shy and kind. But I just blush when I talk to her.
I might say love and friendship but that would mean vulnerability and the possibility of pain.
But mostly just peace and quiet. And clouds. Autistic I know.
Fell for it; hook line and sinker.

Reactions: Draza

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something involving sauteeing some mushrooms and onions. Maybe like beef bowl or phillie cheesesteakish.

Reactions: Detrogen

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
French pastries. With real cream, milch, sugar and egg whites. Real French custard. With fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc). My go to French baker/patisserie was run off by hipsters and his custard was perfect. Sadly I cannot make pastries because I am super retarded about baking such things.

Edit: The word filter lol

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
All the winter foods that I don't make because they either are too warming, or heat the house too much. Pot roast (tried in a slow cooker, it was too watery and didn't get that baked on glaze from the juices), chili, spaghetti, etc.

Also eating out once at the Melting Pot. I like the food, but the restaurant is always warm from the steam from the fondue pots and is unpleasant in the summer. Cozy in the winter.

Detrogen

Senior Citizen Virgin
kiwifarms.net
Really been in the mood for tuna salad for the past few days, but I’ve been too busy with work to run to the store to get mayonnaise.

Tags
None