What Are You Craving? - A Sister Thread to What Are You Eating/Cooking?

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have the last one of these sitting in my fridge. They are better than I thought they'd be for a Vegan energy drink.
71xk2DcbscL._SL1500_.jpg

• Feels
Reactions: heathercho

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pasta tordellata (pasta with ricotta and spinach - more traditionally chard) with barese ragu.
I'm soooooooooooo about to start circling my roommate's bag of fresh spiniach like "so like if you don't want that spinaich cuz it's a little old I'll take it okay cuz I know you don't like older veggies and that one leaf is a looking a little floppy so basically gimme it right now you fucking faggot before I shank you" because I really want to cook some casserole or something with spinach

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
Halloween's coming up so one thing I'm craving (that sadly appears to have been discontinued AFAIK) are those fun-sized orange colored Kit Kat bars. It was just a white chocolate Kit Kat with orange food coloring in the chocolate but my mind always seemed to add an orange flavoring into it, kind of like getting a citrusy taste with Crystal Pepsi.

In more widely available terms I've been craving WingStop's Louisiana Voodoo Fries. They're basically WingStop's regular fries topped with nacho cheese sauce, ranch, and a sprinkling of their Cajun seasoning but it makes their fries SO much better. The one thing you need to be careful with the seasoning, too much and it'll overpower everything else. Oh, and here's a pic of said fries for those that don't want to click the link.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The microwavable chimichangas I sell at the snackbar smell so fucking good and I want one for dinner but I already brought soup and I only have like 32 cents in me.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Hot wings, I'd give my soul for a takeout carton of hot wings with a side of crinkle cut fries and a little deli cup of blue cheese. Not to power level but living in the NYC metropolitan area you're never without a good little corner store that sells fried chicken, wings, gyros and burgers. Nice and hot with a bottle of Miller genuine draft. The taste of a bar on a football night in the comfort of your own home.

Tags
None